Mutt Cucks White Boy

Blacks calling whites cucks is so cringe when they've been historically cucked by whites and arabs for nearly 1000 years.
Who is cucking who now tho

Who is cucking who now tho
Nobody is though. Every race has whores and cucks, but it's so tiresome to see blacks calling every race "cucks" when they haven't built a single conquering empire in history.

• JFL
Reactions: saggyballsackcel and Azonin
white women are statistically the most loyal to their race
That’s because there taking into account ALL WHITE WOMAN. All those fat normies living in the west n European women. And you keep bringing up a stat from 2016, if you live in any state in the US with a major population you can see ALOT of interaccial couples. I think majority yt women prefer there own race Fs but to say they are more picky then other races Is bs all others want white guys except a few want bbc

SFcels are the most gynocentric cucks to exist. “Stop dating my white kwaans”. As if a white woman would turn down the chance to be rawdogged by an ethnic Chad IJBOL.

how can it be a mog if he's just fucking around and know he mogs that nigger, based on what i've seen he could easilly get a girl hotter then the one in the omegele
Arguing with teenagers because he’s a fucking a woman of your race is the most pathetic and cucked thing you can do.