Mutt Cucks White Boy

if he was ugly i would see myself more in him, but obviously since he's Very GL i don't relate to him at all
I havent seen him but hes getting cucked based off this video which is all thats relevent. Sad video for the cumskin “mogger” that has to wear a stinky mask and has a nasty frame of my neice

Ive never seen an attractive person wear that mask. Only discord rotters with extreme views, dont be surprised when everryone would say the same pahaha
yet he clearly is attractive, sorry a racist white mogs you bud, try not to cry yourself to sleep about it.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
yet he clearly is attractive, sorry a racist white mogs you bud, try not to cry yourself to sleep about it.
Okay so all that just to say hes attractive doesnt change my point in any capacity. Cumskin ramblings/ defensiveness😂😂😂 im not hard to mogeither

• +1
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan
White ppl on this forum actually waste ur time and misinterpet ur point just because they took offense over literally nothing. No other race here does this

Such a snowflake race especially for men

• +1
Okay so all that just to say hes attractive doesnt change my point in any capacity. Cumskin ramblings/ defensiveness😂😂😂 im not hard to mogeither
how can it be a mog if he's just fucking around and know he mogs that nigger, based on what i've seen he could easilly get a girl hotter then the one in the omegele

how can it be a mog if he's just fucking around and know he mogs that nigger, based on what i've seen he could easilly get a girl hotter then the one in the omegele
Who gives a fuck hes cucked argue with the wall dude im gonna rip my eyes out at this mental gymnastics

Least defensive/ sensitive cumskin in 2024

• +1
he mogs that nigger
in what way? he is pushing 40 and achieved fuck all with his life but streaming to incels who are too pussy to act on their beliefs in real life. :lul:

Least defensive/ sensitive cumskin in 2024
the cope is hilarious, there's 0 way he won this interaction by any means

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
in what way? he is pushing 40 and achieved fuck all with his life but streaming to incels who are too pussy to act on their beliefs in real life. :lul:

Anthony prob cried while typing all the replies in ur thread

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA

who cares who won the ineraction? i don't doubt that 1 guy was in the same position as the nigger was when he was his age, it means nothing to have a random foid as a GF

• +1
who cares who won the ineraction?
what he told him goes further than this interaction and just having a gf
its like a chad mocking a sub5 manlet, absolutely nothing you can do say or cope to win this interaction. "erm your a shitskin nigger" as he has HIS race of women beside him sucking his dick
he spends his days streaming to losers with 0 potential in life just like him, who will never reach their political goals and never touch pussy in their lives

he is littarly coping with extremist views to have a purpose in life or else he would've blown his head off a while ago :lul:

what he told him goes further than this interaction

he spends his days streaming to losers with 0 potential in life just like him, who will never reach their political goals and never touch pussy in their lives

he is littarly coping with extremist views to have a purpose in life or else he would've blown his head off a while ago :lul:
but from what i learned on looksmaxx.org, if you mog facially then u win every interaction so.....

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico and 0S4MA
but from what i learned on looksmaxx.org, if you mog facially then u win every interaction so.....
he had a mask on so the mutt probably didn't even realize that and assumed he was sub5 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

where tf does gypsy crusader stream these days tbh

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
he fucks white girls
that makes him white? It’s 2023 who doesn’t( EDIT: oh shit I’m an autist it’s actually 2024)

white women are statistically the most loyal to their race
what did this reply have to do with the question im confused

white women are statistically the most loyal to their race
no it's Indians, white women have the second largest share of interracial couples

American stat btw, pretty sure your a UKcel

thats not what cucking means
U would know a lot about getting cucked Anthony. Ur an expert I raped ur one Otis while u watched u stupid niger

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman232
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
gypsy’s actually not bad looking he’s got good jaw and eyebrows no homo

man was a legend in 2021 but his streams now are cringe i still rewatch his old shit cus it was peak

cope border hopper
Ur literally Mexican mixed with Indian u sent me ur pics ur more ethnic than me and I raped ur oneitis with my bbc while u watched and jerked off. Jets fans are cucks through and through

Ur literally Mexican mixed with Indian u sent me ur pics ur more ethnic than me and I raped ur oneitis with my bbc while u watched and jerked off. Jets fans are cucks through and through
nigga said mexican mixed with indian, im not even sure that exists

• JFL
gypsy is not white

mulatto mogs MENAcel

nigga said mexican mixed with indian, im not even sure that exists
It exists u fucking niger and ur a pedohpile in prison rn u love little kids cuz ur Indian and u love getting cucked by my bbc cuz ur jets fan and Mexican too fuck u beaner Italian cuck niger

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
It exists u fucking niger and ur a pedohpile in prison rn u love little kids cuz ur Indian and u love getting cucked by my bbc cuz ur jets fan and Mexican too fuck u beaner Italian cuck niger
Stroke GIF by Tedy's Team

• JFL
I fucked a girl today in the mall approached her and she told me to meet up after her shift and I graped her and coomed in her raw no protection for 1 hour straight it was best sex of my life I feel so alive all I did was approach 1 hot htb girl and it worked fuck u jets fan u fucking left forum and betrayed us incels now ur back tryna play cool u betrayed me Anthony die

Attachments

• EBB78EF0-4AC2-4D12-9BD6-18365195B8F3.jpeg
    EBB78EF0-4AC2-4D12-9BD6-18365195B8F3.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
  • C12E8E74-B24D-40E9-9CEB-C97245116A5C.jpeg
    C12E8E74-B24D-40E9-9CEB-C97245116A5C.jpeg
    444.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2977EE29-39D8-4CE4-B066-38C5A175C586.jpeg
    2977EE29-39D8-4CE4-B066-38C5A175C586.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride
The "white boy"

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Ricky212, Pride and 1 other person
Lmfao cuck is legit upset. “You’re just a trophy to him”

• +1
Reactions: traveler
I fucked a girl today in the mall approached her and she told me to meet up after her shift and I graped her and coomed in her raw no protection for 1 hour straight it was best sex of my life I feel so alive all I did was approach 1 hot htb girl and it worked fuck u jets fan u fucking left forum and betrayed us incels now ur back tryna play cool u betrayed me Anthony die
dnr

• Ugh..
Ive never seen an attractive person wear that mask. Only discord rotters with extreme views, dont be surprised when everryone would say the same pahaha
reminder this is average latina foid when she sees an average white cock

• Hmm...
no it's Indians, white women have the second largest share of interracial couples
indians are the biggest race traitors, next to black women btw :lul:
thats only due to whites being a majority, when you actually put the stats on a level ground, whites do interracial significantly less

no its Asian women? black women are statistically the most race loyal and Indians arent even top 3

stats > muh tiktok

thats only due to whites being a majority, when you actually put the stats on a level ground, whites do interracial significantly less
elaborate on ground-level

• +1
Reactions: Pride and PrinceofDarkness

wtf are you on about lmfao they’re not the biggest race traitors u retard. They can’t leave since no one wants them. They’re loyal due to rejection from everyone else.
White women aren’t as loyal there’s plenty with black dudes and other Spanish descents that get with them. The biggest race traitors are East Asian and southeast Asian women this is a fact.
After that it’s Latina women.

• +1
Reactions: Pride
no its Asian women? black women are statistically the most race loyal and Indians arent even top 3
wmbf is rising, and its only because white men dont want black women, same case with indian women, but ik what kind of stuff they say
stats > muh tiktok
stats show white women are the least likely to go interracial
elaborate on ground-level
basically as a percentage, there are more whites, but when you even all of it out as a percentage, white women are less likely to go interracial

wtf are you on about lmfao they’re not the biggest race traitors u retard. They can’t leave since no one wants them. They’re loyal due to rejection from everyone else.
wmbf is risng objectively, just look at black wife and pasta and lobster trends.
White women aren’t as loyal there’s plenty with black dudes and other Spanish descents that get with them. The biggest race traitors are East Asian and southeast Asian women this is a fact.
they definelty are the most loyal, most studes show white women prefer their own, compared to other races of women wanting white men more
After that it’s Latina women.
ok

wmbf is rising, and its only because white men dont want black women, same case with indian women, but ik what kind of stuff they say
0 stats say this but if this relationship is rising so is the inverse, as black men statistically date outside their race 3x more than black women, and wmbf is the least common interracial pairing

stats show white women are the least likely to go interracial
based on what exactly? they have the second/third most commonly occurring interracial marriage pairings and interracial marriage is around 20% now for the entire country

wmbf is risng objectively, just look at black wife and pasta and lobster trends.
thats littarly muh tiktok :lul:

if you use this as a legit source then JFL, this argument can get increasingly retarded and detached from reality if tiktok now means more than the literal studies on this

I've seen more white men shitting on black women as a meme than pasta and lobster girls on tiktok for what its worth

0 stats say this but if this relationship is rising so is the inverse, as black men statistically date outside their race 3x more than black women, and wmbf is the least common interracial pairing
there are stats shwoing black women prefer white men on tinder and some studies from 2021 also show this, but its mistly from white men who dont want black women, so they cope with pretending to prefer black men, but now more white guys are with black women

based on what exactly? they have the second/third most commonly occurring interracial marriage pairings and interracial marriage is around 20% now for the entire country
based on stats like this where it shows white women prefer their own

most common are WMLF, LMWF and WMAF rn

he objectively got bitched in that interaction

its like a chad mocking a sub5 manlet, absolutely nothing you can do say or cope to win this interaction. "erm your a shitskin nigger" as he has HIS race of women beside him sucking his dick :feelskek::feelskek:
brutal white boys down bad

there are stats shwoing black women prefer white men on tinder and some studies from 2021 also show this, but its mistly from white men who dont want black women, so they cope with pretending to prefer black men, but now more white guys are with black women

View attachment 2983665

based on stats like this where it shows white women prefer their own
View attachment 2983670

if you are going to use the logic of "white majority so whites will be most preferred" that applies for tinder likes too

at the end of the day interracial marriages make up 20% of America, of this 20% the most commonly occurring female one is Hispanic man x white women

there's no point in arguing about quoats that don't even currently exist when we the numerical values for each couple are clearly defined

Last edited:
View attachment 2983673

if you are going to use the logic of "white majority so whites will be most preferred" that applies for tinder likes too
I was mostly talking about ethnic women preferring white women, and no what I meant is that when you even out the population such that there the act same, white women prefer their own, which cant be said for other races where its shown they prefer and hookup with whites
at the end of the day interracial marriages make up 20% of America, of this 20% the most commonly occurring female one is Hispanic man x white women
i mean in the chart you showed, it says 22 percent for white man x latina female

im not british

also percentage wise, it is white women not indians.