Muzz dating app makes all filters (height, profession etc) free 😂

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240904 054104 1

Initial reactions
Screenshot 20240904 054056 1

"I want to be able to show you the best profile I can - that possibly hit everything you're looking for" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Only app on the market to make such a move. Imagine being 5'4 on the app JFLLLL. I'm larping 5'9 and only had 1 profile view in the last 24 hours!!!! Hahahha

@Gengar @JohnDoe

I'm thinking of you bro @rand anon stay strong ✊

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 91702, Roquefort, RecessedChinCel and 17 others
Yeah saw this as well
I hve my height there but still get decent number of profile views, but yeah obv would get more likes if I larped it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, JohnDoe and 3 others
The end is near 😔

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, Azr616, bloomercel and 1 other person
Also this part
IMG 2817

Broootal for us :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, bloomercel, Shahnameh and 1 other person
Yeah saw this as well
I hve my height there but still get decent number of profile views, but yeah obv would get more likes if I larped it
Oh shit bro, you looking for a wife too?
Miring man
You live in the West? Why not find a feminine girl from back in India/Pakistan (I'm assuming)

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and rand anon
You live in the West?
Yep, cali born and raised
Why not find a feminine girl from back in India/Pakistan (I'm assuming)
Don’t wanna marry a curry girl, paki maybe if she had a good pheno. I need to save my future children from inheriting my dravidian pheno. Curry girls aren’t attracted to me anyways cause of my pheno and height

As for why I’m on the app, I just like mena girls :p Mostly due to my arab crush from high school. Think she liked me as well but never asked, her folks ended up marrying her off to some Saudi guy :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascеnd, Roquefort, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Worst app of all time it’s just full of south Asians

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Roquefort, Autismcel and 3 others
money and pussy talks

I'm larping 5'9 and only had 1 profile view in the last 24 hours!!!! Hahahha
Avi and post history always made me think you were a tall Muslim mogger tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, SecularIslamist, bloomercel and 1 other person
atp arrangedmarriagemaxx or death

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and bloomercel
looks dont matter bro just be yourself

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Shahnameh
Worst app of all time it’s just full of south Asians
Signal 2024 05 09 11 13 52 226 2
Signal 2023 07 19 22 20 54 096
Signal 2023 07 19 22 20 54 096 1
Signal 2023 07 19 22 20 54 096 3
Signal 2023 07 19 22 36 31 895

Lot of Fake-Up and Filter frauding Mid tier beckys on the app

I swipe left on all South Asian Girls

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Muzz owner is a total fucking cuck tbh. Hope this decision results in a massive decrease in users. From a business standpoint it doesn't make sense when you know 95% of your male users are under 6 feet tall. Bhai just get your Turkish waifu and forget this garbage app.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Autismcel and SecularIslamist

Don’t wanna marry a curry girl, paki maybe if she had a good pheno. I need to save my future children from inheriting my dravidian pheno. Curry girls aren’t attracted to me anyways cause of my pheno and height

As for why I’m on the app, I just like mena girls :p Mostly due to my arab crush from high school. Think she liked me as well but never asked, her folks ended up marrying her off to some Saudi guy :feelsrope:
I thought you were hindu

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah well the muslim dating pool in the uk isnt great. Its mostly desi people and arabs dont even “date” in that way much in comparison

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Avi and post history always made me think you were a tall Muslim mogger tbh
His username too

Mods will have to force him to choose a new avi and username combo with less halo bcoz this nigga really catfished all of us

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kusaila and bloomercel
View attachment 3146749

Initial reactions
View attachment 3146750

"I want to be able to show you the best profile I can - that possibly hit everything you're looking for" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Only app on the market to make such a move. Imagine being 5'4 on the app JFLLLL. I'm larping 5'9 and only had 1 profile view in the last 24 hours!!!! Hahahha

@Gengar @JohnDoe

People are no longer humans, they have become objects to be filtered by.

I thought you were hindu
I think he is. But he if a Becky can convertmaxxx him I'm all for it. Love jihad is the new jihad.

Oh and btw that Turkish girl is giving me one word replies 😕
It never works on these apps man. Look how long I've been trying. If this was an IRL encounter I would've sealed the deal already.

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
I think he is. But he if a Becky can convertmaxxx him I'm all for it. Love jihad is the new jihad.

It never works on these apps man. Look how long I've been trying. If this was an IRL encounter I would've sealed the deal already.
Well no paki foid is going to marry him then, doubt any muslim foid would.
Well bhai she's htb what did you expect? Go lower and one will work out. Btw best to escalate to meeting IRL as soon as you can and not text too much. Go turkey and meet these foids in person, it's the only way.

Yeah well the muslim dating pool in the uk isnt great. Its mostly desi people and arabs dont even “date” in that way much in comparison
Nah it is, at least in the north-west with curries/ethnics everywhere. See young curry couples everywhere, teenage curry foids walking around with guys etc. Dating is common tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, SecularIslamist and bloomercel
Well no paki foid is going to marry him then, doubt any muslim foid would.
Well bhai she's htb what did you expect? Go lower and one will work out. Btw best to escalate to meeting IRL as soon as you can and not text too much. Go turkey and meet these foids in person, it's the only way.

Nah it is, at least in the north-west with curries/ethnics everywhere. See young curry couples everywhere, teenage curry foids walking around with guys etc. Dating is common tbh
I never said anything about curries not dating, im also fully aware

muslim dating app JFL, this shit is so retarded and useless, niggas try to westernize everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and SecularIslamist
Asian girls are allergic to being pretty

Only date Persian (Iranian,Tajik and Afghan) or Arab/North African Girls

No Paki,No Indian or other south asian

No indonesian, Malay

Definetly no African like somalian or Sudanese for me

Im not racist, i just want my kids to look like me and come from a similar culture

Last edited:
  • +1
Only date Persian (Iranian,Tajik and Afghan) or Arab/North African Girls

No Paki,No Indian or other south asian

No indonesian, Malay

Definetly no African like somalian or Sudanese for me
Some pakis are GL tho. You gotta admit. They can fog but you can tell they're Salludon cock only. I agree with the rest tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Some pakis are GL tho. You gotta admit. They can fog but you can tell they're Salludon cock only. I agree with the rest tho.

Pics of these good looking paki girls? Because the ones i see look like dark skinned indians

muslim dating app JFL, this shit is so retarded and useless, niggas try to westernize everything
That's good so yk all the women there are just pump and dump material because they're giga whores, they just don't wanna admit it while acting like they're innocent jfl

Pics of these good looking paki girls? Because the ones i see look like dark skinned indians
Yeah I'm not talking about those.

Rare but possible.

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
View attachment 3146749

Initial reactions
View attachment 3146750

@Gengar @JohnDoe

Cucked app.

"muslim dating app"

fucking lol

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi and Bipolar Vamp6ix
View attachment 3146749

Initial reactions
View attachment 3146750

@Gengar @JohnDoe

Anyone using the app deserves to get frauded tbh

• +1
what’s the point of unleashing female hypergamy if the muslim Chads who benefit from it aren’t supposed to be allowed to slay?

Either this is completely pointless, destructive or at the very least blatantly contradicts the purpose of the app.

I don’t understand you religious niggas man, just give up the pretenses to faith in allah if you are going to accept this shit.

• WTF
The height filter ones are going to be hilarious.

At least when white women set the filter to 6’0” there’s like about a 5th of white guys meeting the threshold.

There are barely any 6’0”+ south Asians in even the richest and most developed parts of Pakistan/India/Bangladesh or in the disapora.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 84469

You're Dravidian nugga that's prime slaying of Anglo girls pheno

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and SecularIslamist
View attachment 3146749

Initial reactions
View attachment 3146750

@Gengar @JohnDoe

why are u on these apps

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and JohnDoe
Yeah I'm not talking about those.

Rare but possible.

I wouldnt marry any of these whores JFL

I feel like this MUZZ app is a Jewish Psy Op to divide up the genders

Why isnt there a weight filter? Or a no makeuo fioter

Or virginity filter?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Bipolar Vamp6ix
View attachment 3146749

Initial reactions
View attachment 3146750

@Gengar @JohnDoe

Ahmed dropping real pills. Pretty brutal how the blackpill persists even thru the fabrics of Islam. human nature really is universal

Is every south asian dudes story on this forum about how they couldn't bag their mena oneitis? Seems to be

• So Sad
kinda over ngl. I'd imagine women to be browsing these sort of apps to not be marriage material.

Its leftover women, lot of single mothers and unmarried 35 year olds who have been whoring it up

Curries who were already 6ft+ :

shooting clark kent GIF by HULU

Last edited:

Jfl, this sounds cucked asf. He doesnt seem like he actually cares about the faith or being a practicing muslim. Imagine giving a hindu, jb muslim pussy just to add numbers to a statistic. :lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, PROMETHEUS, kusaila and 1 other person
Jfl, this sounds cucked asf. He doesnt seem like he actually cares about the faith or being a practicing muslim. Imagine giving a hindu, jb muslim pussy just to add numbers to a statistic. :lul:
As if a majority of them are practicing Muslims themselves :feelskek::feelskek: come on my guy

• So Sad
As if a majority of them are practicing Muslims themselves :feelskek::feelskek: come on my guy
In America - you're in LA, that's probably true tbh. But definitely not in the UK.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back