Muzz dating app makes all filters (height, profession etc) free 😂

In America - you're in LA, that's probably true tbh.
I’m from NorCal, but yep, and cfw is from the states too which is why I was jfling at his take

I literally had a hijabi jb from muzz basically ask me to be her sneaky link :feelskek::feelskek: I literally follow more of the tenets of Islam as a non Muslim than these hoes:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I’m from NorCal, but yep, and cfw is from the states too which is why I was jfling at his take

I literally had a hijabi jb from muzz basically ask me to be her sneaky link :feelskek::feelskek: I literally follow more of the tenets of Islam as a non Muslim than these hoes:forcedsmile:
The entire west coast is a deathbed for religious people tbh. If you were in somewhere like Michigan or NY it's a lot more conservative. But yeah west coast it's over.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

WTF is a sneaky Link? Sounds like some subhuman lingo

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
doesn't everyone larp as 6'+ anyway? I would larp as 24 if I used apps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back