My 4 month jaw surgery update

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hi guys, just to keep you updated I have posted 4 month update on my thread for the jaw surgery, rhinoplasty, custom infraorbital malar implants, that I had with Dr Ramieri.

Im still really swollen in the cheek area. Appreciate any feedback. What can be improved?

It can be seen on the first post :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, LooksmaxxHopeful, DEFAULT and 16 others
Hi guys, just to keep you updated I have posted 4 month update on my thread for the jaw surgery, rhinoplasty, custom infraorbital malar implants, that I had with Dr Ramieri.

Im still really swollen in the cheek area. Appreciate any feedback. What can be improved?

didnt you post this video before?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gaia262
from 0/10 to 0/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Ricochet, ALP and 3 others

Do you know when the swelling will go down? Most other results looked way less swollen within as little as 1month

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Gaia262
Do you know when the swelling will go down? Most other results looked way less swollen within as little as 1month

Yeah i uploaded another video different from this morning, its on my thread.

It will take alot of time 6 months to a year at least. Planning on a wrap around jaw implant to build out the lower third and stretch the soft tissue out. I hope this brings everything up to standard. thick skin really does mess things up.

brutal journey man.

Might wait for month 6 when im with Dr Ramieri to upload more progress pics to let the swelling come down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 7098
very impressive

swelling is really individual

eg i know a person who used kybella and was literally swollen (to a small degree) for 9month instead of the promised 10 days jflol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
Any pain?

• +1
M O G G E R

• +1
  • Love it
very impressive

swelling is really individual

eg i know a person who used kybella and was literally swollen (to a small degree) for 9month instead of the promised 10 days jflol
That's true. It is very individual. Talked to a pary's bimax patient who was swollen til month 7. Only after month 8 she liked her result...

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Did you get wisdom teeth extraction in the past? If so, did you get a lot of swelling from that as well? I got insane swelling from that, but I think I also didn't cool it right away.

• +1
How much does Ramieri charge for wrap around jaw implant?

• +1
Did you get wisdom teeth extraction in the past? If so, did you get a lot of swelling from that as well? I got insane swelling from that, but I think I also didn't cool it right away.
How much does Ramieri charge for wrap around jaw implant?
Yeah i had to get wisdom teeth removed for the bsso to happen and my face swole up immensely.

The wrap around is like 10k euros.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, LooksmaxxHopeful, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Yeah i had to get wisdom teeth removed for the bsso to happen and my face swole up immensely.

Are you worried about infection from it? I've heard so many horror stories from all these so called top tier surgeons (yaremchuk, eppley etc) and there's all sorts of problems. Has Ramieri actually done a wraparound on someone before? I feel like nature tries its very best to stop people from improving.

What if (touch wood it doesn't) something goes wrong, what security does he offer in that case? Removal and replacement? Or are you shit out of luck and 10k down the drain?

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Are you worried about infection from it? I've heard so many horror stories from all these so called top tier surgeons (yaremchuk, eppley etc) and there's all sorts of problems. Has Ramieri actually done a wraparound on someone before? I feel like nature tries its very best to stop people from improving.

What if (touch wood it doesn't) something goes wrong, what security does he offer in that case? Removal and replacement? Or are you shit out of luck and 10k down the drain?
I will confirm with him the protocol if things go wrong, he isnt experienced in wrap arounds. but he wasnt with the infraorbital malar implants, I think i was his first but it was a complete win. Now its heavily in demand and his prices reflect it. Like i said in my video we are early pioneers in this. I trust him to step in to fix things when it goes wrong.

It's a gamble, but one thing is that its permanent but its also reversible in the worse scenario it just gets revised or taken out completely and we chalk it up as at least we tried

Improvement is brutal so many things could of gone wrong but nothing has done so far (well maybe the nose is a little upturned) but functionally I am fine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, SOS-Sonic and Zhuurst
from 0/10 to 0/10
Yeah brocels will be supportive but objectively he's still below average. I know people don't want to mention that since he did a really good job documenting and spent so much money, but what's the point in being a looksmaxxing community if we're not being honest and helping him improve in all the other areas? Sorry dude, you're still far from good-looking and you won't be noticed by women. One step at a time though. You do look much better at least. I believe you can truly ascend once you work on those other flaws. Go see Dr Taban for your eyes. We'll all make it in the end brocels ❤

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah brocels will be supportive but objectively he's still below average. I know people don't want to mention that since he did a really good job documenting and spent so much money, but what's the point in being a looksmaxxing community if we're not being honest and helping him improve in all the other areas? Sorry dude, you're still far from good-looking and you won't be noticed by women. One step at a time though. You do look much better at least. I believe you can truly ascend once you work on those other flaws. Go see Dr Taban for your eyes. We'll all make it in the end brocels ❤
That's because for many people BIMAX is just the BASE surgery. You can't ascend A LOT with bimax, some can, some cannot. It's very versatile and cases are unique.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, needjawsurgery and Gaia262
That's because for many people BIMAX is just the BASE surgery. You can't ascend A LOT with bimax, some can, some cannot. It's very versatile and cases are unique.
True. I guess looksmaxxing is a journey. It can't be solved with one surgery for many people.

Either way the jaw does look great. And I'm excited to see all the changes you'll make going forward. Put those PS deniers to shame

• +1
Pre- and post still mogs me! :p do you know if Dr Ramieri has some cap for movement? I heard he doesn't really like to go more than ~5mm LF1 and 10-11mm BSSO

• +1
Pre- and post still mogs me! :p do you know if Dr Ramieri has some cap for movement? I heard he doesn't really like to go more than ~5mm LF1 and 10-11mm BSSO

Yeah for lf1 his biggest worry is chimp limp , he tries his best to avoid it with smaller movements.

For bsso he will try to give you what is possible.

He is worried about taking things too far and messing up your harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Silver and DEFAULT
Taban 😂😂 he has good eye zone however he could benefit from a lateral canthopexy if he would more almond eyes. Taban is overrated and too espansive

Do you know why they need to remove teeth to do a bsso?

• +1
Do you know why they need to remove teeth to do a bsso?

Wisdom teeth is where they do the cut for the bsso so they have to go.

If they require further teeth like lower premolars it's to the retract and make an overjet so they can advance the lower jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

If they require further teeth like lower premolars it's to the retract and make an overjet so they can advance the lower jaw.
hey bro while your here I have some more quick questions:
  1. If I refer to you as Gaia when talking to Ramieri will he know who I'm talking about? (I have sfs like you did)
  2. Do you have to go with somebody else to Italy or not? When you left the hospital did you have to recover in the rented apartment before heading back to the UK

Last edited:
  • +1
hey bro while your here I have some more quick questions:
  1. If I refer to you as Gaia when talking to Ramieri will he know who I'm talking about? (I have sfs like you did)
  2. When you are staying in Italy do you have to go with somebody else or not? When you left the hospital did you have to recover in the rented apartment before heading back to the UK

Hi bro, yeah you can discuss my case, I signed an agreement along time ago that's it's ok :)

Yeah I went alone, I spent about 5 days hospital (3s enough tbh) then recovered in the air bnb. I would visit Dr Ramieri regularly who would check up everything is ok.

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery

The doctor suggested that I only need teeth shaving instead of removal because I already had 4 extractions. So that seems to be a good alternative?

• +1
The doctor suggested that I only need teeth shaving instead of removal because I already had 4 extractions. So that seems to be a good alternative?

Yes that's an alternative it's called IPR
Interproximal Reduction.

Basically to create gaps which are then closed during the decompensation orthodontics.

Sounds rough your needed extractions then ontop IPR.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Yes that's so alternative it's called IPR
Interproximal Reduction.

Basically to create gaps which are then closed during the decompensation orthodontics.
Ah I see
Sounds rough your needed extractions then ontop IPR.
What do you mean? Doctor suggested only shaving no extractions for me

• +1