My 8 Month Progress Video After my Surgery with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Hey man. Wanted to ask, did u experience any weird sensation in lower third or numbness in lower lip or lips in general? Initially that may went away or that persisted. How are you feeling now in terms of sensation in your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Sry im in phone with mb and i lag so much *

Last edited:
  • +1
Hey man. Wanted to ask, did u experience any weird sensation in lower third or numbness in lower lip or lips in general? Initially that may went away or that persisted. How are you feeling now in terms of sensation in your mouth.

Yes I had alot of temporary sensation loss especially in my chin and lower lip area. The chin being the last area to go.

It will take a long time to come back. Even jaw mobility will be extremely weak which is why you are on a liquid/soft diet for like a month. The gradually progress on.

I have 100% sensation and mobility back. Having a good maxfac can basically tell you if the nerve was excessively stretched or damaged ect.

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2 and ROTTING
mirin that you have money for these stuff. You wrote you had to wageslave for all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, HighClassMaxing and Gaia262
Taking a look at your design, my advice is this. I think implants look way bigger on these scans/designs than they do in real life. Dr R showed me my implant before surgery and it was about half the size I was expecting based on the pictures. My advice would be if in doubt and Dr R agrees, consider going 10-20% bigger. Also maybe add a slightly exaggerated outsweep on the gonion

Also, design is very straight line, maybe consider a slight outsweep/convexity to the design so it looks a touch more natural

• +1
Reactions: sixfeettwo and Gaia262
Watched this and got inspired hard again thx bro :heart:

• +1