• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Gaia262
Good job! (y) Now get lean

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Great work dude. Looking good.

• +1
Nose and chin look way better now. Well done. Surgery-maxxing done right.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Gaia262
Huge improvement, the only thing left is to pick a more suitable haircut for you face/skull and you're gtg.

• +1
@Gaia262 who the fuck is Daniela Riccardi? They said she’d perform the rhino and blepharo instead of Dr Marianetti to me

• +1
@Gaia262 who the fuck is Daniela Riccardi? They said she’d perform the rhino and blepharo instead of Dr Marianetti to me
I would probably never let a woman perform facial surgery on me.

I even saw a woman to ask about fillers...but it didn't seem right.

Can't trust that she may think I'm a subhuman, and botch me.

Edit: Sorry, shouldn't have said that if you are actually going through with the surgery.

Atleast check if she's got good previous results, should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Chadethnic101

I would probably never let a woman perform facial surgery on me.

I even saw a woman to ask about fillers...but it didn't seem right.

Can't trust that she may think I'm a subhuman, and botch me.

Edit: Sorry, shouldn't have said that if you are actually going through with the surgery.

Atleast check if she's got good previous results, should be fine.

She is also a maxillofacial surgeon who does rhinoplasties similar Dr Marianetti, I met her when i was there she is a nice person (you can see her briefly in my video on the 7th day). I havn't personally seen many of her results. Dr Marianetti is what i asked for as he has alot of experience with male rhinoplasties.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopmaster22 and Deleted member 16501
O
She is also a maxillofacial surgeon who does rhinoplasties similar Dr Marianetti, I met her when i was there she is a nice person (you can see her briefly in my video on the 7th day). I havn't personally seen many of her results. Dr Marianetti is what i asked for as he has alot of experience with male rhinoplasties.

They have an excellent team, Its a choice.
kay I just didn’t want to get fucking botched since your rhino looks good I’d prefer Marrianetti but I don’t want to be rude either. Also would you trust her for ptosis or canthoplasty or go somewhere else for that?

• +1
O

kay I just didn’t want to get fucking botched since your rhino looks good I’d prefer Marrianetti but I don’t want to be rude either. Also would you trust her for ptosis or canthoplasty or go somewhere else for that?

If you feel comfortable with Dr Marianetti, then just let them know you prefer him to do it and they will switch. Dont feel its rude bro to ask. Im not too sure on her eye work to be honest.

Personally i would go with Dr Marianetti

Last edited:
Love the transformation @Gaia262
Good job and keep going
:Comfy:

• Love it
If you feel comfortable with Dr Marianetti, then just let them know you prefer him to do it and they will switch. Dont feel its rude bro to ask. Im not too sure on her eye work to be honest.

Personally i would go with Dr Marianetti
Trust Dr M with eyes too?

Trust Dr M with eyes too?

He doesn't do eyes from what I understand. I wouldn't trust my oppinion, it's best to research.

I wouldn't want to push you in direction you feel uncomfortable with.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Hi guys, please see an update on my looksmaxing journey with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti where i had a Bimax, Genioplasty , Rhinoplasty and Custom Infraorbital Malar Implants in PEEK. I decided to make a video this time rather than a picture as i wanted to give you guys 100% accurate results. I only want to show you guys the truth.

My journey can be followed here.

Before is me in 2019 before joining this site, and after is 8 months after surgery (swollen in cheeks)

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT :)

Please note i wear a hair system aswell.

@Gaia262 have you noticed any relapse since then? What did you do to prevent relapse? What's the best/most comfortable position to sleep in the post op?

• +1
@Gaia262 have you noticed any relapse since then? What did you do to prevent relapse? What's the best/most comfortable position to sleep in the post op?

I would sleep upright on your back to be honest. It helps keep swelling down and pressure off the bone especially if you had a rhinoplasty.

I havnt relapsed. My lower jaw shifted slightly but my orthodontist is realigning it with bands.

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
G
Hi guys, please see an update on my looksmaxing journey with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti where i had a Bimax, Genioplasty , Rhinoplasty and Custom Infraorbital Malar Implants in PEEK. I decided to make a video this time rather than a picture as i wanted to give you guys 100% accurate results. I only want to show you guys the truth.

Before is me in 2019 before joining this site, and after is 8 months after surgery (swollen in cheeks)

Good result, next step would be reducing that buccal fat in your face.

• +1
Fucking insane ascension. Good for you OP. Legit almost makes me emotional, because I know your life has/will improve tremendously.

I was worried and skeptical when I saw your after surgery vids/pics. You looked botched, especially your nose. But it all came through in the end, for a very natural result.

Also think twice about your jaw implant. Surgery is always a risk. Although you got an incredible result, people get botched. The brutal reality of surgermaxxing. Just do some critical thinking OP.

Good luck.

• Love it
@mods PIN THIS

• +1
My lower jaw shifted slightly but my orthodontist is realigning it with bands.
Can bands really move the jaw or is it some hail marry? Ecspecially since your 8 months post op? How much has your jaw shifted

• +1
Can bands really move the jaw or is it some hail marry? Ecspecially since your 8 months post op? How much has your jaw shifted

Yeah bands can re align the jaws to some extent. It's not a major shift, I'm not worried.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

Do you have some pics?

In picture you can actually see better the differences, motion not so much.

• +1
Hey man, just curious on your experience with facial / lip numbness post surgery and how much sensation you've regained as of today, looking to get bimax and the only thing scaring me is losing permanent feeling in lips.

• +1
Is it against your religion to have a good haircut or something? Just wondering why you would spend 5 figures on surgeries yet have a telesales haircut.

Hey man, just curious on your experience with facial / lip numbness post surgery and how much sensation you've regained as of today, looking to get bimax and the only thing scaring me is losing permanent feeling in lips.

You will temporarily lose alot of motor function and sensation in your lips.

When speaking part of your lip won't move when talking but takes a few weeks to come back.

The numbness takes a few months it's a tingling feeling as it returns. The bottom lip and especially the chin is the last to recover.

If you sort of divert your mind away from it and see it as a temporary thing it will be ok but if you focus on it, it might make you paranoid thinking it's permanent.

But it is tragic when the motor function is permanent.

It's part of the process :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: okthankyou224
How you get curtains?

Btw, I think you need something of difference of Jaw Implant.

You neck is not healty, I immediatly consider a neck lift.

But the most important think is you fat under you cheekbones and you eyes, I will go for a liposuction/ verticalfact lift and maybe a chantopexy to raise up your face that is definetly heavy in the bottom.

• +1
40 year old Telus worker to 23 year old pretty boy. You deadass look so good.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Gaia262
How you get curtains?

Btw, I think you need something of difference of Jaw Implant.

You neck is not healty, I immediatly consider a neck lift.

But the most important think is you fat under you cheekbones and you eyes, I will go for a liposuction/ verticalfact lift and maybe a chantopexy to raise up your face that is definetly heavy in the bottom.

I wear a hair system so had the stylist do a middle parting when i went.

Im still quite swollen in the cheek/lower cheeks area it will be a full 12 months for it to 100% go down. I have always had chubby cheeks im hoping the extended jaw angle implant gives some stretching of thee cheeks to make it thinner.

I wear a hair system so had the stylist do a middle parting when i went.

Im still quite swollen in the cheek/lower cheeks area it will be a full 12 months for it to 100% go down. I have always had chubby cheeks im hoping the extended jaw angle implant gives some stretching of thee cheeks to make it thinner.

The implants won't stretching your skin my friend, you have puffy face with a visible scleral show.
You need to stretch your face up (not lateral), in my opinion now is your bigger falio

• +1
huge improvement

from zero to hero :blackpill:

• Love it
Crazy results. You look really good. Mirin your courage. I want to get bimax + genio but I sit on my ass another year instead of going for it.

• Love it
@Gaia262 I would def ask marianetti for a rhino revision. From the side, it looks good but from the front, the nostrils look botched. You have improved a lot overall and the jaw, cheeks, and undereyes look natural but I the nose makes you look operated on. Fixing it would prolly do more for your looks than the jaw implant.

Not trying to shit on your progress but I thought I should mention it as people appear to be overlooking this.

• +1
Mirin ascension. You look much younger now

• +1
@Gaia262 I would def ask marianetti for a rhino revision. From the side, it looks good but from the front, the nostrils look botched. You have improved a lot overall and the jaw, cheeks, and undereyes look natural but I the nose makes you look operated on. Fixing it would prolly do more for your looks than the jaw implant.

Not trying to shit on your progress but I thought I should mention it as people appear to be overlooking this.

Surgery is quite invasive, I run the risk of running into causing another problem. I sort of want to lock in what I have.

They did say if I felt that way I can always get a filler that makes it less upturned. To be honest it doesn't nother me.

The filler can do this.

Gallery 1449247978 ht simon ourian md full face 151214 1

looks great and obviously a huge improvement from before. a jaw implant and maybe buccal fat removal would complete the look. ik you're gonna get a jaw implant with dr. ramieri in the future but maybe he could also perform some sort of fat removal at the same time

• +1
looks great and obviously a huge improvement from before. a jaw implant and maybe buccal fat removal would complete the look. ik you're gonna get a jaw implant with dr. ramieri in the future but maybe he could also perform some sort of fat removal at the same time
Thanks man

I agree, there is quite a bit of swelling in the lower cheek buccal area. I am having an extended jaw implant with him booked in for next month. For fat removal i just see the buccal fat as a foundational fat area so worried of ageing issues, and i have thick skin as part of my phenotype.

I was hoping the extended jaw implant would also "stretch" the soft tissue giving a more leaner look.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
I would sleep upright on your back to be honest. It helps keep swelling down and pressure off the bone especially if you had a rhinoplasty.

I havnt relapsed. My lower jaw shifted slightly but my orthodontist is realigning it with bands.
can i ask what will the next surgery do for your jaw if you;ve already had jaw surgery?

• +1
can i ask what will the next surgery do for your jaw if you;ve already had jaw surgery?
The jaw angle implant is Just to build out the jawline giving it width and angularity.

Screenshot 20220331 071308 Chrome

a bsso doesnt really give any of these things, it just fixes recession.

My thoughts are a two stage process, stage 1 to fix and form of recession with orthognathic surgery and stage 2 is for implants to give width and angularity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: valhalar, SOS-Sonic, NarrowJaw and 1 other person
The jaw angle implant is Just to build out the jawline giving it width and angularity.

View attachment 1659960

a bsso doesnt really give any of these things, it just fixes recession.

My thoughts are a two stage process, stage 1 to fix and form of recession with orthognathic surgery and stage 2 is for implants to give width and angularity.
ahhh yes was gonna say this will make all the difference!

As of right now the angularity isnt there, but yu recession is fixed.
keep up posted nearly time for your surgery

• Love it
Thanks man

I agree, there is quite a bit of swelling in the lower cheek buccal area. I am having an extended jaw implant with him booked in for next month. For fat removal i just see the buccal fat as a foundational fat area so worried of ageing issues, and i have thick skin as part of my phenotype.

I was hoping the extended jaw implant would also "stretch" the soft tissue giving a more leaner look.
would love to see your implant designs, having mine done with ramieri in 10 days

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and bogii
ii think facial liposuction would help u the most ngl. puff cheeks and maybe it wont go away, looks like fat

k

• +1
Good job ngl

• +1
would love to see your implant designs, having mine done with ramieri in 10 days

Hi bro, I had my consult for the implant but he hasn't sent me the draft yet, will definitely upload as soon as I get it :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Hey man. Wanted to ask, did u experience any weird sensation in lower third or numbness in lower lip or lips in general? Initially that may went away or that persisted. How are you feeling now in terms of sensation in your mouth.

• +1