My 8 Month Progress Video After my Surgery with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hi guys, please see an update on my looksmaxing journey with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti where i had a Bimax, Genioplasty , Rhinoplasty and Custom Infraorbital Malar Implants in PEEK. I decided to make a video this time rather than a picture as i wanted to give you guys 100% accurate results. I only want to show you guys the truth.

My journey can be followed here.

Before is me in 2019 before joining this site, and after is 8 months after surgery (swollen in cheeks)

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT :)

Please note i wear a hair system aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, optimisticzoomer, HighClassMaxing and 64 others
from subhuman to normie, good job(y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ALP, CristianT and 11 others
Great result.

It looks like the best version of you, not like you became some completely unrecognizable person, which is ideal.

It's like if you were born with good facial structure and high prenatal T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18776 and 15 others
now u just need to smilemax, give off some positive vibes

lets go chad

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, rpglover, HighClassMaxing and 13 others
Hi guys, please see an update on my looksmaxing journey with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti where i had a Bimax, Genioplasty , Rhinoplasty and Custom Infraorbital Malar Implants in PEEK. I decided to make a video this time rather than a picture as i wanted to give you guys 100% accurate results. I only want to show you guys the truth.

Before is me in 2019 before joining this site, and after is 8 months after surgery (swollen in cheeks)

Wow.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, UglyGod360, Deleted member 16501 and 1 other person
Excellent work and actually inspiring. Legit ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Wow crazy ascension, good job. Looksmaxing rolemodel!

• +1
Why did the surgeon do an alar base setback with rhino (to upturn nose)? Made your paranasal look flat and deepened the paranasal folds.

• +1

You look younger by 5 years, great job! Very inspirational tbh

• +1
Reactions: Scorpioned, Deleted member 16501 and Gaia262
Incredible transformation, thanks for sharing!

• +1
Great job OP

• +1
You look younger by 5 years, great job! Very inspirational tbh
His result is the only reason I'm considering bimax at all. I want to see what I would've looked like if I had prenatal T and wasn't a mouthbreather.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Gaia262 and Lygodactylus
Mirin' ascension bro, one of my favourite users by far. Thanks for being so detailed with everything you did, I hope your next surgeries turn out great.
PS: lower nose tip would be a great addition to the jaw implants IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
What's the difference between infraorbital rim implant and Malar implant? Or is it the same thing? I have hollow eyes and want to change that.

• +1
@Gaia262 How's your experience with your hair system? I think you're the first person on the forum I have seen using one. Curious and would appreciate your insight

• +1
You look a lot better OP. Good work 👍

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, RamusGod, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Next stop buckal fat removal I guess

• +1
@Gaia262 How's your experience with your hair system? I think you're the first person on the forum I have seen using one. Curious and would appreciate your insight

Yes its been absolutely amazing, such an easy looksmax as its not invasive.

my guide can be seen here.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7098
What's the difference between infraorbital rim implant and Malar implant? Or is it the same thing? I have hollow eyes and want to change that.
infraorbital implants sit right on the lower orbital rim. malars sit over your zygos pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Yes its been absolutely amazing, such an easy looksmax as its not invasive.

my guide can be seen here.

You're awesome man, thanks

• +1
btw @Gaia262 how much upper incisor show did you gain from the lefort?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Silver and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, ifyouwannabemylover and Silver
Handsome tbh

• +1
Literally only half my teeth would show when smiling, its very typical of short face syndrome.
happy for you you got that fixed. it sucks.

• Love it
Damn dude, you look amazing! Kudos for having the balls to go through with all of this.
Have you noticed any social gains in your personal life from this already? Like people paying you more attention and being friendlier etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Gaia262
now u just need to smilemax, give off some positive vibes

lets go chad
brootal, even after ascension he can't cope years of negative reinforcement :hnghn:

• +1

happy for you brah i am getting done bimax this summer either

• +1
Next stop buckal fat removal I guess
Not necessarily. He should look into kybella injections and facial liposuction before buccal fat pads. You don't want a haggard look

• +1
Not necessarily. He should look into kybella injections and facial liposuction before buccal fat pads. You don't want a haggard look
Nah he should only leanmax. Why surgerys when it can be done naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Gaia262
Good shit boi

• +1
Nah he should only leanmax. Why surgerys when it can be done naturally.
Agree but some people have faces that are still chubby when they are lean. That's who should pursue surgery

• +1
Reactions: Finan and Gaia262
It improved you a lot.

• +1
fantastic OP, i'm genuinely happy for you, and I expect your life has gotten better.

I'm getting jaw surgery in the next few months. I'm also getting downgrafting of my maxilla since I also don't show enough tooth when smiling.

• +1
infraorbital implants sit right on the lower orbital rim. malars sit over your zygos pretty much.
Can you get both together? I want to get infraorvital for tear troughs but also want to get cheekbone definition and zygo definition if that is possible

• +1
Can you get both together? I want to get infraorvital for tear troughs but also want to get cheekbone definition and zygo definition if that is possible
sure. think that's what op got.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and poopmaster22
  • +1
What is that called just infraorvital rim? I assumed it was both Infra and malar? Also what is different between the saddle or not?
just infraorbital + malar implants. it doesn't have a name.

I think the saddle raises your lower eyelid but idk too much about all that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and poopmaster22
I need to visit Sir Ramieri ASAP

OP how much does he charge for genio and jaw angle implants?

• +1
just infraorbital + malar implants. it doesn't have a name.

I think the saddle raises your lower eyelid but idk too much about all that tbh.
Thank you! You have taught me more in 5 seconds then any anatomy class or doctor has. Have nice night!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262 and ifyouwannabemylover
Now lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Oberyn
Same but he probably bumped everything up
I haven't seen prices on the thread :unsure:

If he bumped it so it would be around genio+angle over 20k to 25?

Last edited:
  • +1
holy fuck from a LTN to a strong HTN.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Chadethnic101 and Gaia262
Damn dude, you look amazing! Kudos for having the balls to go through with all of this.
Have you noticed any social gains in your personal life from this already? Like people paying you more attention and being friendlier etc.

Thanks man, I havnt gone out much since surgery just been working and saving for my wrap around jaw implant. So far it's been positive.

brootal, even after ascension he can't cope years of negative reinforcement :hnghn:

Brutal tbh. :feelsbadman:

I need to visit Sir Ramieri ASAP

OP how much does he charge for genio and jaw angle implants?

Thanks man, to be honest his prices are increasing due to demand. It used to be €5k for jaw implant. His genio on it's own is expensive at €8k which could be negotiated down.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
@Gaia262 Those are reasonable prices. How long usually does it take from consulting to surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 16501
@Gaia262 Those are reasonable prices. How long usually does it take from consulting to surgery?

If for implants it's just creating them from the scans with implant company. It can be done in like a month.

Genios can be done without the wait time. He has fairly short wait times.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
If for implants it's just creating them from the scans with implant company. It can be done in like a month.

Genios can be done without the wait time. He has fairly short wait times.
Does he perform implants and genio at the same time?

• +1