My acne is coming back hard

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
What a shitty fucking genetic trait. My skin literally makes so much fucking oil genetically that it clogs itself and fucking gets pimples everywhere. What a fucking unfair world. It’s disgusting looking I literally having fucking pustules on my face whilst trying to look at military officers in the face and talk about my job. Fucking hell man.

I’m using retin A but I just really hate the embarrassment of going out with fucking acne on my face. Especially with girls who have seen me with clear skin on accutane just to see me now. I hate it.

It’s not even bad now but all this shit will be swollen by tomorrow morning and every day more and more appear. You can see how much scarring I have from years of brutal acne much worse than this in the past. You know what sucks? I’m a fucking MONTH OFF ACCUTANE. What a meme. And I still have hairloss from accutane.

how long does tretinoin take to work?

Last edited by a moderator:
2 months in my experience

i'm ngl I would get back on accutaine i would rather deal with the hairloss then have acne scars and disgusting skin

cover it up with another tattoo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 11053 and 4 others
i'm ngl I would get back on accutaine i would rather deal with the hairloss then have acne scars and disgusting skin
No you wouldn’t. I have both. I legit have the two biggest death sentences a man can have. I have them at the same time. Accutane isn’t a permanent solution for me so it’s fucking pointless being on it. It always comes back after I quit.

Have carrot salad with coconut oil for breakfast (ded srs)

Have carrot salad with coconut oil for breakfast (ded srs)
Dude that’s just vitamin A which is the same as taking accutane (which gave me hypervitaminosis A and I now have unending “temporary” hairloss from)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and sandcelmuttcel
Search retin a purge

Be careful how you proceed bro, I see you have some dents on your cheeks. If you're genetically predisposed to dented acne scarring, do not waste time experimenting with various medications.

What a shitty fucking genetic trait. My skin literally makes so much fucking oil genetically that it clogs itself and fucking gets pimples everywhere. What a fucking unfair world. It’s disgusting looking I literally having fucking pustules on my face whilst trying to look at military officers in the face and talk about my job. Fucking hell man.

I’m using retin A but I just really hate the embarrassment of going out with fucking acne on my face. Especially with girls who have seen me with clear skin on accutane just to see me now. I hate it.

It’s not even bad now but all this shit will be swollen by tomorrow morning and every day more and more appear. You can see how much scarring I have from years of brutal acne much worse than this in the past. You know what sucks? I’m a fucking MONTH OFF ACCUTANE. What a meme. And I still have hairloss from accutane.

how long does tretinoin take to work?

View attachment 1091383
Regardless of the acne, you look pretty good bro

nice nose projection/chin no homo