My bluepilled ophthalmologist refused to refer me to a oculoplastic

D

Deleted member 12071

Iron
I explained her that i wanted to do something about my eyes, that i was done with looking always tired and absent, she went on and on with the bluepilled narrative that's just how i look , she said that since i always had those eyes and it isn't causing any functional problem she doesn't agree and didn't refer me to anyone at all , she just rescheduled my annual check with her...

My savings are still not enough but in like two year, they probably will be.I'll just schedule a consult myself fuck, i think i'll go with dr Carlo Graziani, which seems to be like the best oculoplastic surgeon in my country.Does anybody have experience with him?

For context, how can a fucking ophthalmologist look at this and think that these eyes are normal lmao

IMG 20210301 113415

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lmao and 6 others
Luckily you don't need a referral for aesthetic surgery :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascentium, Deleted member 7823, Lmao and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and RealSurgerymax
They didnt know how to fix that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
They didnt know how to fix that
Most likely, it's pretty bad ngl.

I'm hopeful orbital decompression+ orbital rim implants+some kind of cathoplasty will do it.I just want a normal eye area

why would you put yourself through that humiliation

just call a plastic surgeon right away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and bugeye
why would you put yourself through that humiliation

just call a plastic surgeon right away
I just don't care about what she might have thought, it's not like i'm gonna see my ophthalmologist everyday. And by next year she won't even rrmember me lmao

"she"

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23554, Mavenes and 2 others
Please don't go with Graziani. Read my comment in this other thread https://looksmax.org/threads/this-italian-oculoplastic-surgeon-is-blackpilled-asf.307650/.

Edit: I don't understand why he gets mentioned so much on this site. Well, actually, I kind of understand, since I believe that it is he himself or some of his collaborators who are posting here. Wouldn't surprise me at all knowing his rep. He's well known for trying to take advantage of bad looking ppl promising them the world in words but delivering nothing in practice. I'm from Turin (where he operates) and even here there are much better alternatives, which however I am not going to mention to avoid ppl accusing me of being sponsoring other docs. But truth is, almost any doc would do a better job that him, and what makes him "famous" on this site of low IQ ppl apparently is just that he's clever/unscrupulous enough to give high sounding names to his mediocre results.

Having said that, you absolutely need surgery. I would start saving for Taban if I were in your shoes. Otherwise, if you want to stay in Italy, look up Bernardini or Albano.

Last edited:
she just tried to imply its ovER and no surgery for you