My brother face is the example of what mouth breathing does to someone and that makes ne feel the worst way possible

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
Idk, its a feeling of impotence. I cant do nothing. He was such a good looking kid but right before the puberty we moved to a house and he stayed on the room who had more dust cause it was behind the basement so i guess he mouth breathed. He has an adenoid face now. If he doesnt feel bad about it theres no reason for me to. But i know he will be private of stuff along his life because of that and that corrupt me so fucking badly. I would give my miserable life so he could be his best version at any times. Fuck man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, ManzareK, thecel and 5 others
Idk, its a feeling of impotence. I cant do nothing. He was such a good looking kid but right before the puberty we moved to a house and he stayed on the room who had more dust cause it was behind the basement so i guess he mouth breathed. He has an adenoid face now. If he doesnt feel bad about it theres no reason for me to. But i know he will be private of stuff along his life because of that and that corrupt me so fucking badly. I would give my miserable life so he could be his best version at any times. Fuck man.
Same

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19453
its a miserable life man i dont know to keep going to be honest. People are fucked in every way by this system and it seems everyone is fucking blind.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, IhateDentists, Skywalker and 4 others
broke me nose at 6 but alrdy had an underbite so i just became an underbitten long faced cel.

Christ, that's so terrible.

At least you MOG him.

its a miserable life man i dont know to keep going to be honest. People are fucked in every way by this system and it seems everyone is fucking blind.
What do you mean the system?

What do you mean the system?
capitalism. Modern society. A society that makes us work in ways our bodies didnt evolved to.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Skywalker and PYT
i am a mouth breather overrr my father is a chadlite and is a nose breather maybe if i breathed through my nose in puberty i was a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
you described me buddy boyo...totally over

If he starts putting his tongue on the roof of his mouth it at least won't get any worse

If he starts putting his tongue on the roof of his mouth it at least won't get any worse
I teached him but honestly its whatever, now the difference is minimal to zero. Its comical how i learn that exactly when our development was over.

Jesus christ every incel is so fucking neurotic and hyperventilating all the time

Being good looking unlocks a lot of shit but if you’re not autistic or MASSIVELY ugly you’re not gonna be an incel and you’ll be fine.

Jesus christ every incel is so fucking neurotic and hyperventilating all the time

Being good looking unlocks a lot of shit but if you’re not autistic or MASSIVELY ugly you’re not gonna be an incel and you’ll be fine.
im not an incel. U contradict urself in ur post. I said exactly that he will not have doors unlocked to him because of it. Keep coping with ur deformed face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back