My brother proving height is law once again

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
My brother (6'2) is LTN at best. Doesn't shower, doesn't cut his hair, has an OK physique, has a shit personality, is aspie and slightly sociopathic, probably, isn't super smart (average IQ). And yet he just set up a date with a HTB who is apparently super smart (top of her class). He met her in his psychology class. He's additionally had a tonne of girls thirsting over him, and has had a couple GFs in the past. He even has a mogger body count of like 8 and he's only 21. Literally the only explanation I have for this is height, he has no other redeeming qualities. It's so over for shortcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, T50 Mogger, ronald_98 and 15 others
water

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, rooman, bloomercel and 6 others
Fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, rooman, bloomercel and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98 and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, Mewton, wombleboy12 and 16 others
by any chance is he also skinny as a twig and has nice tiktok hair and is white

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Mewton, WeiWei and 5 others
by any chance is he also skinny as a twig and has nice tiktok hair and is white
No his hair is shit, he never cuts it. He's overweight because he's bulking (90kg), but indeed he is white

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Artemis
No his hair is shit, he never cuts it. He's overweight because he's bulking (90kg), but indeed he is white
so he never cuts his hair, ok. long hair and white

The 90kg is what makes this so interesting cause a 6'2 skinny white guy can definitely slay even if mid with nice hair

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, T50 Mogger, bloomercel and 3 others
Water

• WTF
Reactions: Samiscool234
HTB's love nothing more than a 6'2-6'3 LTN with a long midface and long lanky limbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, T50 Mogger and bloomercel
I'm a 5"6.5 VICTIM of your post. You've already RUINED my night. And now you're telling me to KILL MYSELF?

UN!

FUCKING!

BELIEVABLE!
condolences broski pls don't rope , you got a good face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Interested, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
so he never cuts his hair, ok. long hair and white
Screenshot 2023 06 27 16 40 02 64 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

No it's not long, it's like this except it's a little thicker and longer, and he's a ginger + is balding from the front

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 29155
HTB's love nothing more than a 6'2-6'3 LTN with a long midface and long lanky limbs
On jah
A lot of girls literally talk about liking "medium ugly" loser guys or sum shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, bloomercel, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Height is indeed law

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
wtf, 6'2 isnt even tall over there
Oh yeah true
Average height is like 5'11" here, 6'2" is indeed not very tall
Though he does fraud to like 6'4" wherever he goes using his height booster shoes, and 6'4" is reasonably tall here I think

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Oh yeah true
Though he does fraud to like 6'4" wherever he goes using his height booster shoes, and 6'4" is reasonably tall here I think
so he's 6'4 got it lol

• +1
Reactions: eyes
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
Oh yeah true
tall & heightfrauding gang checking in

water but 8 slays at 21 is no where near mogger jfl

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
My brother (6'2) is LTN at best. Doesn't shower, doesn't cut his hair, has an OK physique, has a shit personality, is aspie and slightly sociopathic, probably, isn't super smart (average IQ). And yet he just set up a date with a HTB who is apparently super smart (top of her class). He met her in his psychology class. He's additionally had a tonne of girls thirsting over him, and has had a couple GFs in the past. He even has a mogger body count of like 8 and he's only 21. Literally the only explanation I have for this is height, he has no other redeeming qualities. It's so over for shortcels
So he’s tall normie and white with long hair . These are literally the guys who rub the dating market

water but 8 slays at 21 is no where near mogger jfl
8 slays is good for LTN
But even still compared against the general male population it's above average
Most men only have like 2 slays at 21 max

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
if this isn't bait im just gonna ldar for the rest of my life. muh gymcelling fuck it im gonna rot if im not 6'3 after getting LL

wtf, 6'2 isnt even tall over there
yes it is dickehead

see plenty of 6' guys here even with indians/chinese, but 6'2-6'4 is not so common

maybe in very rich areas it's different

yes it is dickehead

see plenty of 6' guys here even with indians/chinese, but 6'2-6'4 is not so common

Average height is 5'11, 6'2 isn't going to halo you

• +1
yes it is dickehead

In my university 6'2 places you in like the 75th percentile max, Aussie zoomers are tall as fuck

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Average height is 5'11, 6'2 isn't going to halo you
it's literally 3 inches above average height

ie the difference between 5'8 and 5'11- a massive deviation

if you don't think that's a halo, then what the fuck is?

In my university 6'2 places you in like the 75th percentile max, Aussie zoomers are tall as fuck
so 1 in 4 people are over 6'2? Nope, doubt it

You’re either underrating your nonexistent brother out of pure jealousy or more likely, your nonexistent brother is indeed nonexistent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
it's literally 3 inches above average height

ie the difference between 5'8 and 5'11- a massive deviation

if you don't think that's a halo, then what the fuck is?
The difference between 5'11 and 6'2 isn't crazily noticeable, females are retarded when it comes to guessing height lol

• +1
You’re either underrating your nonexistent brother out of pure jealousy or more likely, your nonexistent brother is indeed nonexistent
IMG 20230627 172926

He's real, this is him. I'm not jealous of him, I'm happy for him because he does get a bit lonely sometimes n shit.
Anyway the pic is the only one I have of him, obviously it's a shitposting pic and he doesn't have a double chin, but he is definitely LTN. There's no sugar coating that. He has bug eyes, negative canthal tilt, light eyebrows that are patchy, receding hairline, ginger hair, button, feminine nose. His hair looks ok in this pic but this was from a year ago, his hair now looks worse and he refuses to get it properly cut

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, bloomercel and Deleted member 29155
The difference between 5'11 and 6'2 isn't crazily noticeable, females are retarded when it comes to guessing height lol
Fr my brother told a girl he was 6'6 and she believed him even when she saw him in person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
View attachment 2283496
He's real, this is him. I'm not jealous of him, I'm happy for him because he does get a bit lonely sometimes n shit.
Anyway the pic is the only one I have of him, obviously it's a shitposting pic and he doesn't have a double chin, but he is definitely LTN. There's no sugar coating that. He has bug eyes, negative canthal tilt, light eyebrows that are patchy, receding hairline, ginger hair, button, feminine nose. His hair looks ok in this pic but this was from a year ago, his hair now looks worse and he refuses to get it properly cut
Can tell from this shittiest pic in existence that he’s a regular looking average guy and you’ve just ruined your brain with psl autism.

He’s not dating htbs though, another classic example of a psl guy underrating men and overrating women
/thread

^ again this is a post in the hypothetical reality where you actually have a brother and you aren’t just taking random pics from 4chan and crafting a story around them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, justleavemealone, Brootal and 3 others
Can tell from this shittiest pic in existence that he’s a regular looking average guy and you’ve just ruined your brain with psl autism.

He’s not dating htbs though, another classic example of a psl guy underrating men and overrating women
/thread
I'm not underrating him retard. He's not subhuman but he's genuinely a little below average. He has severe indian bug eyes and has high body fat percentage, you cannot be average or above average with those kinds of failos

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and jflsnowdzz
Depends on the country, if you live in a manlet country where the average dude is 5'6" you stand out yes. If you live in a normal country nobody cares and face >>>>> height.

Depends on the country, if you live in a manlet country where the average dude is 5'6" you stand out yes. If you live in a normal country nobody cares and face >>>>> height.
You are coping cuz you are short bro

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Samiscool234
You are coping cuz you are short bro
5'10"-5'11" and 100+ notches can't even count anymore. The only guys i see getting some play with high quality girls are good looking guys who aren't super manlet. After 5'8" face mogs everything into the ground, if you don't agree you have zero idea about life and girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Johanjohan
The only guys i see getting some play are good looking guys who aren't super manlet.
You dont need to be goodlooking to get girls jfl

Most girls outside have average boyfriends

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 24781, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
You dont need to be goodlooking to get girls jfl

Most girls outside have average boyfriends
Yes and no. To be honest, getting random girls is easy, if you are a normie and put in the work and time + low inhibition. But getting attractive, high-quality girls is extremely hard. One of my best friends is a 5'8" 5-5,5/10 face guy and has like 150+ notches, but only low class, low educated, at best average looking girls. Not a single girl he had is halfway presentable. You need a way higher SMV to date one goolooking high quality girl instead of slaying 200 low class sluts. Most guys could slay low class sluts but they have high inhibition, no experience and are not willing to spend hours of hours every day on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Johanjohan
Yes and no. To be honest, getting random girls is easy, if you are a normie and put in the work and time + low inhibition. But getting attractive, high-quality girls is extremely hard. One of my best friends is a 5'8" 5-5,5/10 face guy and has like 150+ notches, but only low class, low educated, at best average looking girls. Not a single girl he had is halfway presentable. You need a way higher SMV to date one goolooking high quality girl instead of slaying 200 low class sluts. Most guys could slay low class sluts but they have high inhibition, no experience and are not willing to spend hours of hours every day on dating apps.
My friend is slaying on tinder

But most of the girls are MTB and above 25

My friend is slaying on tinder

But most of the girls are MTB and above 25
Who cares if they're 25+, game is game
Also he's like HTN and looks tall ASF and is white so it's not a surprise he's slaying

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, autistic_tendencies and Johanjohan
Who cares if they're 25+, game is game
Also he's like HTN and looks tall ASF and is white so it's not a surprise he's slaying
Ye but indians here say you need to be male model to slay

Hes pulling a lot of women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283