my chad friend is so cringe

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
its not actually my friend anymore but he still snaps me. he is psl 6.5-7 (more 7 cuz hes also like 6'4 and good frame) and he keeps making snapchat posts making pics of his face saying "what a handsome men im" or "damn im hot" etc.

its so cringeworthy and yes im jealous but even if i was better looking than him, i would still cringe. he used to make black ops youtube videos and got bullied maybe thats why he is like that

• +1
Reactions: pisslord

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190911-204747_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20190911-204747_WhatsApp.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 130
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: haircutcel, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2095
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, GenericChad1444, Achathin and 3 others
chad. I would like to be like that hot narcymaxed dark triad slayer

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
chad. I would like to be like that hot narcymaxed dark triad slayer
he doesnt have many friends because the way he is. i will never understand people who do stuff like him. like what do you expect people to reply? everyone knows he knows he is good looking as if anyone messages him like "HOLY SHIT YEA U ARE HANDSOME!!! IXDEE"

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
he doesnt have many friends because the way he is. i will never understand people who do stuff like him. like what do you expect people to reply? everyone knows he knows he is good looking as if anyone messages him like "HOLY SHIT YEA U ARE HANDSOME!!! IXDEE"
i wouldn't need friends when i would be a chad

Honestly he looks kinda ugly.Need to see more of his face tho
wtf xd

he is 6'4 tall, has a perfect jawline and square chin, model tier lips and good ratios. his fwhr isnt ideal tho.
its a bad pic with shadows he is better looking but i dont think i have a clear face photo.

wtf xd

he is 6'4 tall, has a perfect jawline and square chin, model tier lips and good ratios. his fwhr isnt ideal tho.
its a bad pic with shadows he is better looking but i dont think i have a clear face photo.
Well we need a clear face Pic to rate.But I guess 6 ft 4 and jacked is enough

wtf xd

How tall are his parents?

i wouldn't need friends when i would be a chad
yes you would trust me. being GL alone wont make you happy. it would make you happy if you were a subhuman and turn into chad for a few months but even then you would get bored. human brain is working like that. you will always want what you can't have and if you have it, it gets boring. girl attention and people being more friendly to you is obviously good but it wont stop you from being depressed etc. theres plenty of chads who have depression and feel like shit daily

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
yes you would trust me. being GL alone wont make you happy. it would make you happy if you were a subhuman and turn into chad for a few months but even then you would get bored. human brain is working like that. you will always want what you can't have and if you have it, it gets boring. girl attention and people being more friendly to you is obviously good but it wont stop you from being depressed etc. theres plenty of chads who have depression and feel like shit daily
Your nor narcistic, you won't understand

maybe he isnt that MM tier as i thought. i mightve been overreacting because hes in a relationship with my school crush that i had for 3 years.

he used to be my best friend too and the school crush had a thing for me too that :(

maybe he isnt that MM tier as i thought. i mightve been overreacting because hes in a relationship with my school crush that i had for 3 years.

he used to be my best friend too and the school crush had a thing for me too that :(
A 7.5 PSL would be famous already. Good looking people get approached by model scouts all the time

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
A 7.5 PSL would be famous already. Good looking people get approached by model scouts all the time
he did get approached by a model agency before but only like once and the pics looked like shit anyways

Does he slay?

Most chads are

Chadlite at best, and that's a stretch. That pic halo's his body.