My Cheekbone Projection/ 3/4

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Still 15 pounds of fat till 12% body fat, but ogre curve is starting to be visible without having to suck cheeks. I’m sucking them in this pic tho.

E9D122EC 888E 47BC 8B0D 4F265356E163

@gamma @Biggdink @volcelfatcel @Salludon @germanlooks @LondonVillie @Xangsane

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, LookismMigrant, Baldingman1998 and 16 others
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, AscendingHero and 3 others
Android or iphone cam?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Looks good. Would look even better at 12%. 15 pounds would be a huge difference if its mostly fat.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984 and Deleted member 14160
Follow @thecel's bonesmashing technique for more definition (AKA swelling from bruising).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RobticaI, thecel and Deleted member 14160
Looks good. Would look even better at 12%. 15 pounds would be a huge difference if its mostly fat.
Whats your current bf%?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984 and Kroker
Mirin odyssey kayn :ogre:

• Love it
Still 15 pounds of fat till 12% body fat, but ogre curve is starting to be visible without having to suck cheeks. I’m sucking them in this pic tho.

View attachment 1424495
Your eye area looks insane but aspie at the sametime...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
Stop with the autistic squinting, you look like a serial killer

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 14160
Stop with the autistic squinting, you look like a serial killer
That’s pretty much my normal at rest eye bro, I’ve posted a vid about it before too. Only proof I really have is that there isn’t any wrinkling or striation around brow or orbitals. Otherwise does it look good?

That’s pretty much my normal at rest eye bro, I’ve posted a vid about it before too. Only proof I really have is that there isn’t any wrinkling or striation around brow or orbitals. Otherwise does it look good?
I mean by the looks of it you're a chad once fully lean (same boat here) Mind to post the vid again?

Because ideally your eyes shouldn't be too hunter like, with minimal upper eyelid exposure, to not look to low trust / threatening

• +1
too aspie

• +1
Punjabi mogger

• Love it
Send in DM's I wanna see

View attachment 1424495
Chadpreet slayer. Mirin. Are you also half indian?

• +1
Why do you resemble Shah Ruskh Khan in this pic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209
@Leonardo DiCaprio part time atlantid tbh

Nice

• +1
@Big Nosecel How does undereye look from arms length? Appreciate it bro.

@Big Nosecel How does undereye look from arms length? Appreciate it bro.
Does not look bad. However, if you got rid of them completely and at the same colour as the rest of your face you would look less ethnic i.e. less indian

• +1
mogs my cheekbones to death

• Love it
why is ur user “ForeverRecession”

why is ur user “ForeverRecession”
Same as old lookism account. At first thought I was recessed but later realized my face looked bad and flat because I was a fatcel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
@soulless4 @Leonardo Roque @lutte @sytyl @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
looks good

• +1
looks good
A lot of guys say my eyes are too aspie looking. I suspect it’s because my brows have kind of curve downwards, kind of like my Avi.
Is it an issue or should I keep my brows slightly raised all the time. @Thompsonz @Biiyo03

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
A lot of guys say my eyes are too aspie looking. I suspect it’s because my brows have kind of curve downwards, kind of like my Avi.
Is it an issue or should I keep my brows slightly raised all the time. @Thompsonz @Biiyo03
Do u have a pic of ur eyes looking relaxed? In the first pic it does look kinda aspie looking im ngl.

• +1
it's frieza. i switched my stacy fish to vancouver and found your tinder. Nigga your the most gl brown guy I ever seen in my life.
just post the full version of this picture itt your jaw already looks quite sharp atm

• Love it
Do u have a pic of ur eyes looking relaxed? In the first pic it does look kinda aspie looking im ngl.
Yeah I’ll pm
it's frieza. i switched my stacy fish to vancouver and found your tinder. Nigga your the most gl brown guy I ever seen in my life.
just post the full version of this picture itt your jaw already looks quite sharp atm
Ty I’ll maybe post a full face pic on true rate when in 12% bf but not here. Did you ss anything?

banned :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and LookismMigrant
  • +1