My cousin who only dates whites

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
My cousin is pretty low IQ and despite me judging her and thinking her lifestyle is disgusting, I do well to appear reserved, and so as someone who has known her for most of her life, I've heard her opinions on dating and men and seen how they changed. Truthfully, I am thankful for her as she has blackpilled me - since she just openly blurts out her opinion.

Age 12-16

Cousin constantly says how much she hates brown men, how much she would never date a brown guy too. She also had her first white bf at age 16 I think, she was over the moon and was bragging about the fact he was white, when questioned she said that brown guys were weird but white guys weren't. Said that Indian men are ugly but white guys weren't.

17-18
She breaks up with her bf, he was supposedly abusive, she starts getting pumped and dumped by various white guys again and is upset about her breakup

18-now
Probably the blackpill we have been waiting for. She finds a poor nerdy looking white guy, this guy wears glasses, skinny and stands at 5'8. My cousin likes to play up his masculinity claiming he was strong since he played some shitty sport and said he had muscles. She shows me a pic of his physique and he looks like a twig at best. Upon questioning her on if she only dates white guys (for context, BLM-Floyd shit happened during this time) she says no. She says she would date brown guys, but her partner is just white and she didn't date him for being white - how fast her tune changed when she was 16 and bragging and saying "white guys for me only" :lul:

Due to media calling niggas like her racist, she's now changed her tone but secretly the pattern will always remain there. And for those curious what looks level is my cousin, she's fat and looks older than me despite being 2 years my junior. My nerdy white friend says she is hot (funny that?) but realistically most girls fog my cousin. She is built like a grandmother JFL.

From speaking to my cousin, and from speaking to various white males who have a fetish/preference for curry foids, I had come to a conclusion that nerdy men date curries the most. Nerdy PHENO men I must add.

@Bandana is the ideal pheno for slaying curries in all honesty, I assume he gets hounded by them too.

All in all, curry women who date whites typically do it due to some form of self hatred. My cousin self harms, she has said she hates her culture multiple times and can't even speak the language properly. Brutally over for all pajeets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, closedplatecel, Truecel14 and 19 others
Your cousin sounds like a real treat. They can have her:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kristin, Deleted member 14774 and 11 others
What a cunt

Asian girls are like this too, only date and marry white guys but of course make sure to gaslight the men of their own race by insisting it’s just happenstance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, closedplatecel, Truecel14 and 9 others
My cousin is pretty low IQ and despite me judging her and thinking her lifestyle is disgusting, I do well to appear reserved, and so as someone who has known her for most of her life, I've heard her opinions on dating and men and seen how they changed. Truthfully, I am thankful for her as she has blackpilled me - since she just openly blurts out her opinion.

Age 12-16

Cousin constantly says how much she hates brown men, how much she would never date a brown guy too. She also had her first white bf at age 16 I think, she was over the moon and was bragging about the fact he was white, when questioned she said that brown guys were weird but white guys weren't. Said that Indian men are ugly but white guys weren't.

17-18
She breaks up with her bf, he was supposedly abusive, she starts getting pumped and dumped by various white guys again and is upset about her breakup

18-now
Probably the blackpill we have been waiting for. She finds a poor nerdy looking white guy, this guy wears glasses, skinny and stands at 5'8. My cousin likes to play up his masculinity claiming he was strong since he played some shitty sport and said he had muscles. She shows me a pic of his physique and he looks like a twig at best. Upon questioning her on if she only dates white guys (for context, BLM-Floyd shit happened during this time) she says no. She says she would date brown guys, but her partner is just white and she didn't date him for being white - how fast her tune changed when she was 16 and bragging and saying "white guys for me only" :lul:

Due to media calling niggas like her racist, she's now changed her tone but secretly the pattern will always remain there. And for those curious what looks level is my cousin, she's fat and looks older than me despite being 2 years my junior. My nerdy white friend says she is hot (funny that?) but realistically most girls fog my cousin. She is built like a grandmother JFL.

From speaking to my cousin, and from speaking to various white males who have a fetish/preference for curry foids, I had come to a conclusion that nerdy men date curries the most. Nerdy PHENO men I must add.

@Bandana is the ideal pheno for slaying curries in all honesty, I assume he gets hounded by them too.

All in all, curry women who date whites typically do it due to some form of self hatred. My cousin self harms, she has saiL
Wait there’s white men with a fetish for curry foids :dafuckfeels:. Curry women are proud to not date their own same with the men but I’ll say this though, your far more likely to see a black Gook or white person dation outside their race than a curry regardless of gender. Make of that what you will. Tbh I cannot hate curry foids for this shit though they save a lot of men from inceldom with their self hate so I dunno how I feel

No offence your cousin is also mentally deranged poor JBW who dated her

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
chadpreet or death
literally the only option for curry men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, thereallegend, lungorichard and 3 others
Your cousin sounds like a real treat. They can have her:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Honestly bro, she told me she lost her virginity in an alleyway.

What a cunt

Asian girls are like this too, only date and marry white guys but of course make sure to gaslight the men of their own race by insisting it’s just happenstance
Yeah asian women do this I am aware, or they say something along the lines of asian men being misogynistic or controlling. It's funny that my cousin has said the same thing about brown men too - DESPITE BEING ABUSED BY A WHITE MAN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I feel bad for the pajeetbros who believe in these lies. Word of advice to any pajeet, if she's ever dated a white man, she ain't a keeper.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Truecel14, johncruz12345, Danish_Retard and 3 others
chadpreet or death
literally the only option for curry men
I swear you will have to do something exceptional to stand out as a manlet curry. I'm MMA-maxxing, soon to travel the world and leanmaxxing/gymcelling, all so I can stand out. But even then, these things might not even save my situation - tbh at least I am having fun doing this shit

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I swear you will have to do something exceptional to stand out as a manlet curry. I'm MMA-maxxing, soon to travel the world and leanmaxxing/gymcelling, all so I can stand out. But even then, these things might not even save my situation - tbh at least I am having fun doing this shit
im hoping i will have ascended by early 20s, since, apparently, your face becomes fully developed by that age and ill be gymmaxxing in college too. Also hope, ill have grown one inch atleast :hnghn: and then lifts might get me to 5'8-5'8.5 maybe.

do you have similar cousins? or come across similar women?
No but I have encountered them on tiktok seething for us brown guys crying for our misogyny and racial preferences:forcedsmile::feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16275
My cousin self harms, she has said she hates her culture multiple times and can't even speak the language properly
Good. No one wants your shitskin "culture" in europe anyway :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
What a cunt

So true

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17763
My (formerly) 150cm, 98kg, ethnic relative only dates white guys, generally 3/10 mclovin pheno guys, claims it's cos brown guys like me, cousins, uncles, made her life hell for being 98kg at 150cm.

My 178cm, 54kg, white passing relative only dated chadlite, chaddamlite, chadriguezlite, chadrone, and only if the guys were rich.

Married white med (pretty tanned tb) 188cm, 21 inch bideltoid, silicon valley Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, FrameMogger, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
My (formerly) 150cm, 98kg, ethnic relative only dates white guys, generally 3/10 mclovin pheno guys, claims it's cos brown guys like me, cousins, uncles, made her life hell for being 98kg at 150cm.

My 178cm, 54kg, white passing relative only dated chadlite, chaddamlite, chadriguezlite, chadrone, and only if the guys were rich.

Married white med (pretty tanned tb) 188cm, 21 inch bideltoid, silicon valley Chad.
My cousin sounds like your fat cousin tbh. I swear I feel terrible for curries who are still bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger
What a cunt

YOUR NAME IS GIVING ME A SEIZURE

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
The South-Asian community is lucky enough to be so mate-guarded that nobody can date your women en-masse. You guys have it the best in the UK, legit nobody is taking "your women" so why cry about this on looksmax forums?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Ask her if she thinks brown women are ugly like brown men. I want to see what copes she comes up with. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The South-Asian community is lucky enough to be so mate-guarded that nobody can date your women en-masse. You guys have it the best in the UK, legit nobody is taking "your women" so why cry about this on looksmax forums?
You literal fucking retard, clearly it doesn't matter if it's "mate guarded" or not if brown women themselves are WILLINGLY trying date out, and will sneak out just do so.

You literal fucking retard, clearly it doesn't matter if it's "mate guarded" or not if brown women themselves are WILLINGLY trying date out, and will sneak out just do so.
JFL faggot it's not like it's happening en masse, you act as if one in two brown girls try and date outside. South-Asians are the only race in the west that has successfully managed to be almost completely control their women's dating habits.

Of course there is gonna be a few brown girls that date out but you need to look at the average brown girl who has taught to be brown only and is brown only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
JFL faggot it's not like it's happening en masse, you act as if one in two brown girls try and date outside. South-Asians are the only race in the west that has successfully managed to be almost completely control their women's dating habits.

Of course there is gonna be a few brown girls that date out but you need to look at the average brown girl who has taught to be brown only and is brown only
You fucking idiot yeah, my sister was taught muh Hyderabadi muslim only by my mom, but she only still likes lightskin menas, and white guys. The only type of curry men she likes are tall, lightskin chadpreets, not your average height, average brown curry. She practically admitted herself that she doesn't think I'm that good looking either, even though I'm 6ft and probably slightly above average looking for a curry dude. Why? Cause I'm brown and have my mom's coarse wavy/ curly hair.

Just stfu idiot, attraction can't be controlled or negotiated. I bet Chris Hemsworth himself could literally walk into a fucking Amish community, and manage to be able to fuck one foid in secret by the end of the week.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
You fucking idiot yeah, my sister was taught muh Hyderabadi muslim only by my mom, but she only still likes lightskin menas, and white guys. The only type of curry men she likes are tall, lightskin chadpreets, not your average height, average brown curry. She practically admitted herself that she doesn't think I'm that good looking either, even though I'm 6ft and probably slightly above average looking for a curry dude. Why? Cause I'm brown and have my mom's coarse wavy/ curly hair.

Just stfu idiot, attraction can't be controlled or negotiated. I bet Chris Hemsworth himself could literally walk into a fucking Amish community, and manage to be able to fuck one foid in secret by the end of the week.
who does your sister date then?

Just stfu idiot, attraction can't be controlled or negotiated. I bet Chris Hemsworth could literally walk into a fucking Amish community, and manage to be able to fuck one foid in secret by the end of the week.
I don't care about your sister retard, that still doesn't represent anywhere near the total population of Indians. Yeah there are westernized white-worshippers in every race but I still see Indian girls with Indian guys 90% of the time and 90% of Indian guys can get a woman of their race, this is IN THE WEST.

Your anecdote is irrelevant, there are 100 million South-Asians in the West, it's not even a fraction of them that date out.

who does your sister date then?
I don't fucking know lmao, we don't talk at all, and I haven't seen her in years. All I know is that she's been playing the "i'm a religious hijabi muslim" persona ever since the beginning of her college days, she's going to be turning 30 soon though. I highly fucking doubt she's a virgin, let's be fucking real, she's a lightskin high tier becky and is into fitness, I could see white chadlites hitting on her (they literally use to in front of me when we would go out to the mall together when i was a young teenager) no way she has stayed a "pure virgin that doesn't have sex outside of marriage" for the last 12 years lmfao.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
I don't care about your sister retard, that still doesn't represent anywhere near the total population of Indians. Yeah there are westernized white-worshippers in every race but I still see Indian girls with Indian guys 90% of the time and 90% of Indian guys can get a woman of their race, this is IN THE WEST.

Your anecdote is irrelevant, there are 100 million South-Asians in the West, it's not even a fraction of them that date out.
You fucking retarded faggot western brown zoomer girls are literally white girls in brown skin. How many fucking times do I have to say this. I've known these foids ever since I was a kid in public school, they are always obsessing over some white chadlite prettyboy celebrity, but in real life an average looking brown South Asian western girl, can get a white high tier normie at best (which for them is just fine since they consider white normies to be superior to their brown normie equivalent). The ones that are even remotely "close" to their culture, still only obssess over lightskin chadpreets and lightskin prettyboy chadpreetlites, aka not your average brown dude.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, johncruz12345, currylightskin and 1 other person
Tell her I'll fly her out to be my mail bride

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
Happy all my cousins are FOBs or men :Comfy:

• JFL

Age 12-16

17-18

18-now

All in all, curry women who date whites typically do it due to some form of self hatred. My cousin self harms, she has said she hates her culture multiple times and can't even speak the language properly. Brutally over for all pajeets.
Your cousin is a real curry whore no offense bro (I know it won't offend you)- pretty standard these days init

What pheno is bandana?

Also if curry girls start to looksmax more will defo date white girls same way nearly every gook girl is with a white guy jfl

• +1
good on you ma dood

• Love it
Your cousin is a real curry whore no offense bro (I know it won't offend you)- pretty standard these days init

What pheno is bandana?

Also if curry girls start to looksmax more will defo date white girls same way nearly every gook girl is with a white guy jfl
Yeah my cousin is a whore lol and she is one of the prime reasons I am reluctant to date curries seriously.

Bandana looks like McLovin lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah my cousin is a whore lol and she is one of the prime reasons I am reluctant to date curries seriously.

Bandana looks like McLovin lol
Yeah this is why I dont date curries lol

Modern ones who go uni away from home go to fuck as many guys as possible before marriage jfl

• +1
Yeah this is why I dont date curries lol

Modern ones who go uni away from home go to fuck as many guys as possible before marriage jfl
Yeah agreed, I'm not sure what I will end up doing tbh

• +1

Age 12-16

17-18

18-now

A question on this, ethnic men and rice men hate on their foids who only date whites, and in the case of noodles, whites, Latinos, ethnics, basically anything except rice or curry.

So what's your view on ethnic foids who do likewise, hate ethnic men who don't date their race? Agree its much smaller in volume, cos most ethnic or rice can't date outside race, but still.

I get a lot of hate from the ethnic side of family foids cos I never date ethnic foids, but very little hate from the Latin side for hardly ever dating Latinas.

Where do u stand on that, as I know u are not a fan of ethnic foids hating ethnic men.

Don't get me wrong, some of the ethnic foids @Chadethnic101 puts up, I'll be right in.

I just avoid curry fobs, even if look like Deepika, cos can't get the culture or vibe, and I hate british desis, even though they hot, cos of culture, family, money, status obsession

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin and Chadethnic101
A question on this, ethnic men and rice men hate on their foids who only date whites, and in the case of noodles, whites, Latinos, ethnics, basically anything except rice or curry.

So what's your view on ethnic foids who do likewise, hate ethnic men who don't date their race? Agree its much smaller in volume, cos most ethnic or rice can't date outside race, but still.

I get a lot of hate from the ethnic side of family foids cos I never date ethnic foids, but very little hate from the Latin side for hardly ever dating Latinas.

Where do u stand on that, as I know u are not a fan of ethnic foids hating ethnic men.

Don't get me wrong, some of the ethnic foids @Chadethnic101 puts up, I'll be right in.

I just avoid curry fobs, even if look like Deepika, cos can't get the culture or vibe, and I hate british desis, even though they hot, cos of culture, family, money, status obsession
Curry culture is that you stay with your own race, even a Bengali marrying a paki can cause issues depending on family jfl

So I understand when curry foids hate me for example if I date outside the race

But the man has the master key which can unlock many locks, whereas a woman has a lock which many keys cannot open- analogy that men can sleep around but women shouldn't
There is no double standard but in this feminist society women will hate it when ethnic men date outside their race lol they can think what they want

Curry girls don't even think I'm curry anyways
So technically me dating mulattas and Latinas would mean I'm dating a similar pheno anyways lmao

I agree with you Bhai I wouldn't date a FOB curry the vibe won't be there man
Even if she was Deepika lol
If everything was ideal like she did everything for me I'd really consider it tho

But I wouldn't even date a westernised curry due to money and material obsession more so than any race it's crazy

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
Curry culture is that you stay with your own race, even a Bengali marrying a paki can cause issues depending on family jfl

So I understand when curry foids hate me for example if I date outside the race

But the man has the master key which can unlock many locks, whereas a woman has a lock which many keys cannot open- analogy that men can sleep around but women shouldn't
There is no double standard but in this feminist society women will hate it when ethnic men date outside their race lol they can think what they want

Curry girls don't even think I'm curry anyways
So technically me dating mulattas and Latinas would mean I'm dating a similar pheno anyways lmao

I agree with you Bhai I wouldn't date a FOB curry the vibe won't be there man
Even if she was Deepika lol
If everything was ideal like she did everything for me I'd really consider it tho

But I wouldn't even date a westernised curry due to money and material obsession more so than any race it's crazy
What do curry girls think u r?

• +1
What do curry girls think u r?
Arab jfl

Don't get Latino here coz there's barely any in UK
If I was in USA I'd probs get Latino more

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
U look arab
My name gives shit away though I have a Bengali/south Asian name
Shortened ppl don't know it can be a Latin name tbh

But surname is dead giveaway haha

A lot of girls say I can't figure out what u are but guess correct because of my surname

98 kilos at 150:lul::lul::lul: wtf.

98 kilos at 150:lul::lul::lul: wtf.
yeah she was legit landwhale.
then she over heard.my mum having a meltdown on the phone to me about her weight and.got a surgery and lost 50kg in 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

I can’t blame the ethnic girls for hating on ethnic men who only date whites. I do agree there’s a subgroup of ethnic men who do worship white women, I think it’s pretty gross when I see ethnic men putting down their own race of women in favour of white women. So yeah i actually sympathise with the ethnic women who have fell victim to white worship standards, it’s pretty understandable.

Yeah and I wouldn’t date FOB, my bengali isn’t even good enough to express a really complex thought. The only FOB type I’d date would be one who went to an international school and was highly educated - I.E. spoke fluent English

I can’t blame the ethnic girls for hating on ethnic men who only date whites. I do agree there’s a subgroup of ethnic men who do worship white women, I think it’s pretty gross when I see ethnic men putting down their own race of women in favour of white women. So yeah i actually sympathise with the ethnic women who have fell victim to white worship standards, it’s pretty understandable.
then you're gonna love me :lul:

• JFL