My Critique on the Black Pill

B

BDSM

Banned
  • The black pill doesn't acknowledge that genetic adaptations can be useful for traits that trade aesthetics for more functionality. If your features aren't within a certain standard then it's subhuman.
  • The black pill doesn't try to solve itself, it's inherently self-destructive. People just LDAR.
  • Blackpill thinkers are extremely dogmatic.
  • (Speculation) I get the impression that Blackpill thinkers see the black pill as the absolute truth and don't regard there being more absolutely truthful or equally truthful alternatives to the black pill.
  • The black pill wasn't made with the intention to find the truth, it was made to reflect the views of incels.
  • The black pill needs to be involved with more real-world scenarios/situations.
  • The Black pill relies on online situations to prove itself. Although it does have an impressive scientific basis it's unlikely people read through all the papers to form their own conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, vHenri and Deleted member 656
didntreadlol

didntreadlol

Go redpill it teaches you to atleast gymmaxx always moneymaxx and statusmaxxc jfl at all the people on looksmaxx talking about wishing to fuck a girl
B b but muh tinder

determinism is legit, no its not fortune or predermined imo, its all along ,,journey''. its 30 effort and 70 luck. basically life is like fishing more or less.
real flaw of blackpill is not trying and ldaring thefore throwing away that 30. but lets be real some people dont have that 30. some dont have even 1. and some people dont have to go fishing too. ofc this isnt all about looks. life as whole. some are born rich and some are born geniuses you know

Last edited:
saying "the blackpill" in a blanket statement is false. the blackpill just represents harsh reality, not some ideals of a group of toxic incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
r.i.p. young nigga

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
humans are meant to be sexy. our genes did not change so quick. the global elite want to make us subhuman by using the personality cope.

mew and become human

• JFL
Reactions: NosecelManlet
DAYUMN FREE MY NIGGA @BDSM