My current looksmax and looksmines [gymcells GTFIH]

Wasting_my_life

Wasting_my_life

Mentally disabled
Looksmax:
green contact lenses, solotica hidrocor mel 90$/year
growing my hair to 5/5.5 inches on top and 3 inches on the sides to get a keratin treatment and straighten them, rn running beanie game basically everyday
Obviously mewing and chewing. Mewing nearly all day, chewing 20 minutes once every 2 nights and 3 hours once a week.

Looksmines:
Got bloated af in the last month for some reason. I'm probably high bf too as I can't even see my abs, although I'm skinny (64kg, 186cm, widish frame, you can see some muscles, arms are normal not skinny). Gymcells, should I cut till I get a 6 pack and then lean bulk? I don't care about muscles I just want my face to look lean af.
Masseters seems to be getting smaller and less pronounced... is that even possibile? Or is it due to the fat I put on?

Will be hitting the gym on December.
Will be posting my pics once I reach 100 posts.

Sounds like a larp tbh. How can you be 186cm, 64kg and not see your abs?

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and androidcel
64kg kys framecel.

Last edited:
we have same height but i have 15kg more (not fat at all). you should musclemax

we have same height but i have 15kg more (not fat at all). you should musclemax
I now it sounds like I'm malnourished but I actually look normal, I'd rather lean out first and then bulk up. Facial leanness is e v e r y t h I n g

Wear cap instead of beanie

I used to wear it but now it's winter and it's cold with just a cap on

Allright but dont wear a hipsterkid fishermans beanie, chances are your not pulling it off
Allright but dont wear a hipsterkid fishermans beanie, chances are your not pulling it off

Rebelsmarket unisex winter hats heathered knitted beanies soft warm ski beanies beanies 6

Wear something like that if you can pull it off

Last edited:
Sounds like a larp tbh. How can you be 186cm, 64kg and not see your abs?
idk I carry a lot of fat probably. Also is it possible that my masseters are getting smaller?

Gymcells, should I cut till I get a 6 pack and then lean bulk? I don't care about muscles I just want my face to look lean af.

Happy3

Yes this after all is what women care about in terms of men's body.

I believe I may need to go on a cut as well. I am 160lb 20% bodyfat which is frankly disgusting.

At my best I was 153lb 17% bodyfat.

For my purposes in Japan, I ideally need to be below 15% bodyfat.

View attachment 4868

Yes this after all is what women care about in terms of men's body.

I believe I may need to go on a cut as well. I am 160lb 20% bodyfat which is frankly disgusting.

At my best I was 153lb 17% bodyfat.

For my purposes in Japan, I ideally need to be below 15% bodyfat.

I want to get to 12% bf at the very least tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I want to get to 12% bf at the very least tbh tbh

Happy9

Yes I feel a change coming on.

I plan on cutting out all bread, reducing my rice and chicken intake, cutting out all snacks, and drinking only water. I'll stick with the protein shake I think though.

Yes drastically reduce my calorie intake in combination with regular cardio (at least 1 hour a day). I think it may very well work to begin me to below 15% in a month though I am not sure how realistic 12% would be for me.

Gymcells, should I cut till I get a 6 pack and then lean bulk? I don't care about muscles I just want my face to look lean af.
In that case if you don't care about muscles why even go to the gym. Just starvemax like @itsOVER

Also your masseters look small from the bloat

In that case if you don't care about muscles why even go to the gym. Just starvemax like @itsOVER

Also your masseters look small from the bloat

Because I don't want to look anorexic. Also by "I don't care about muscles" I meant that I'd put leanness and definition over chubbiness and strength any day. Obviously muscular and lean looks better than skinny and lean, but skinny and lean looks better than muscular and chubby

Because I don't want to look anorexic. Also by "I don't care about muscles" I meant that I'd put leanness and definition over chubbiness and strength any day. Obviously muscular and lean looks better than skinny and lean, but skinny and lean looks better than muscular and chubby
In that case why don't you check out the gym cell megathread to be honest.

if I were you I would just keep lean bulking and then cut when you get to a decent amount of size. Trust me I miss being super lean as well, but bodybuilding is all about being patient and being consistent

In that case why don't you check out the gym cell megathread to be honest.

if I were you I would just keep lean bulking and then cut when you get to a decent amount of size. Trust me I miss being super lean as well, but bodybuilding is all about being patient and being consistent

I feel like I should first get to a low bf. It won't take long. Gym 5 times a week + running on the weekends, 2100 kcal a day. Should be able to put on some muscles too thanks to noobies gains. If I'm around 16% bf I should get to 11-12% bf in one month. From there on I'll lean bulk as you said and will cut either every 3 months or so depending on how much weight I will have put on (less than 8kg => keep bulking, more than 8kg => start cutting for 1 month or so)

I feel like I should first get to a low bf. It won't take long. Gym 5 times a week + running on the weekends, 2100 kcal a day. Should be able to put on some muscles too thanks to noobies gains. If I'm around 16% bf I should get to 11-12% bf in one month. From there on I'll lean bulk as you said and will cut either every 3 months or so depending on how much weight I will have put on (less than 8kg => keep bulking, more than 8kg => start cutting for 1 month or so)
Don't cut that often. Seriously you'll just end up gaining false weight and then losing it again. Bulk for a year then cut

Don't cut that often. Seriously you'll just end up gaining false weight and then losing it again. Bulk for a year then cut
how long should I cut for after lean bulking for 1 year? What if if bulk for 6 months instead?

Jesus christ dude, you bulk till you're around 15% bodyfat then cut, perma bulking is DEATH.

Jesus christ dude, you bulk till you're around 15% bodyfat then cut, perma bulking is DEATH.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. If I get down to 11% body fat I think I can put on around 10kg lean bulking before reaching 16% again

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. If I get down to 11% body fat I think I can put on around 10kg lean bulking before reaching 16% again
Good, don't go above 16, increase your calories very slowly, the quicker you increase your calories the more fat you add.

Yeah I know that. When did I imply that you should go above?

If you're lean bulking you'll take a long time to go above 15%

When you cut you lose a lot of muscle, so you need to put on a lot of muscle before going down again . This is why people on this board are so small
how long should I cut for after lean bulking for 1 year? What if if bulk for 6 months instead?
6 should be okay I guess. I was super lean in the spring and now I'm around 12-13 after more than 6 months. It would be absolutely retarded to bulk for 3 months and cut, you'd just lose the same amount of weight. If you start lean it'll take a really long time to get above 16%

Last edited:
Yeah I know that. When did I imply that you should go above?

If you're lean bulking you'll take a long time to go above 15%

When you cut you lose a lot of muscle, so you need to put on a lot of muscle before going down again . This is why people on this board are so small
I never implied that you implied anyone should go over 15%, but bulking for one year is insane, you can get to 15% in less than one year, 5-6 months is more than enough if you want to do it very slowly (thats what ill be doing).

I never implied that you implied anyone should go over 15%, but bulking for one year is insane, you can get to 15% in less than one year, 5-6 months is more than enough if you want to do it very slowly (thats what ill be doing).
I've been bulking for 7+ months. Not cutting till summer since I'm still lean. If you can't stay lean then there's something wrong with your diet. Cutting after 6 months as a beginner lifter is ridiculous. You have to build strength and mass before you can look juicy lean. Cut after 6 months and go back to looking exactly like.you did 6 months ago

Cut after 6 months and go back to looking exactly like.you did 6 months ago
Depends on the individual. If you add 24 pounds in 6 months, then cut 12 and go back to being as lean you were before the bulk, then you've added a fuckload of muscle, another reason why you should be cutting more months than you are bulking every year is your face. Bulking bloats my face, since most of your smv depend on your face, its better to be cut, most of the time.
I've been bulking for 7+ months. Not cutting till summer since I'm still lean.
How much mass have you gained? What are your calories? How slowly did you increase them?

Bulking bloats my face, since most of your smv depend on your face, its better to be cut, most of the time.
Can't say the same TBH

How much mass have you gained? What are your calories? How slowly did you increase them?
160→190-195 rn. Hopefully hit 200 by winter break and 215 by summer

I don't track calories I track macros. Tracking calories while bulking is retarded just eat lot and don't eat like shit and don't eat so many carbs

I don't track calories I track macros. Tracking calories while bulking is retarded just don't eat like shit and don't eat so many carbs
Do you use my fitness pal?

I just Google the foods I'm eating, plus my college has little nutrition facts by the food so I can track it that way
Ohhhhh, okay.

Shiet niggu u got da juul bruh my ass tiyud as fuq afta dat KFC
ayo bruh i been cravin that chicken but dat watuhmelin juul flavuh is the shit. na ma sayin' cuh?

ayo bruh i been cravin that chicken but dat watuhmelin juul flavuh is the shit. na ma sayin' cuh?
Yeee bruh like uhhh day watamelah tas like uhhh KFC Kool aid u kno cuhhh Deez crackers dooeeee ?????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Yeee bruh like uhhh day watamelah tas like uhhh KFC Kool aid u kno cuhhh Deez crackers dooeeee ?????
deez dum cracka nigaz cops been busting my balls n sheit. My friends cousin got shot by dem cracak ass cops, he dindu nuffin 'cept steal a couple of dem weeds and shoot a couple nigaz in chicago

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
deez dum cracka nigaz cops been busting my balls n sheit. My friends cousin got shot by dem cracak ass cops, he dindu nuffin 'cept steal a couple of dem weeds and shoot a couple nigaz in chicago
Awww shietttttt he dindu nuffin nighu he wuz a goot boy n shiet u know wuh I sayin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Awww shietttttt he dindu nuffin nighu he wuz a goot boy n shiet u know wuh I sayin
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
This but unironically