My Curry Chadfish Is OutMatching White Male Models

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Just created it 3 minutes ago and already 6 matches, only using car selfies and a picture that isn't even him for a "action shot".

Using this guy in a diverse city in North America, and gave him an ethnic name, so everyone knows he's curry.

A99-DE051-AE08-4-D29-9-F22-055-DF5-EE1-B60.jpg

Only one match so far that is white and attractive, granted it's like midnight.
rafa.png

inb4 he looks med
Edit: Already 15 matches in like 20~ minutes.
Edit: Like 50+ matches in a hour at midnight in a hour or so, going to sleep, will update when I can swipe again.
Edit: 60 matches in 2 hours. This blows out my results when I used White MM's.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: _devansshhh, OGJBSLAYER, chadpreetcel123 and 6 others
he looks turkish
cope more

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Hector, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Who is the white male model ?
The curry model can pass as white Latino,what people mean by it’s over for curries is that the typical pajeet/curry looks like shit.If you don’t look like that then it’s not over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _devansshhh, Deleted member 27987, Hector and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Who is the white male model ?
The curry model can pass as white Latino,what people mean by it’s over for curries is that the typical pajeet/curry looks like shit.If you don’t look like that then it’s not over
I have used random white mm's/jocks rated highly on P/S/L in past and Christian Arno. Already 25~ matches at midnight, 19 in queue.

Just matched with a cute high E curry chick.
v.png

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Michael Myers
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 3526
That guy is Punjabi but he's literally gay.

That guy is Punjabi but he's literally gay.
He didn't appear gay in his instagram, had tons of interaction w/ chicks and no pics with dudes.

He didn't appear gay in his instagram, had tons of interaction w/ chicks and no pics with dudes.
He's got a good body as well, right? Because that's the gay dude. He's been posted here before.

He's got a good body as well, right? Because that's the gay dude. He's been posted here before.
idk I used two car selfies and an action shot where you can't really see face. I can pm it to you

idk I used two car selfies and an action shot where you can't really see face. I can pm it to you
Sure Bhai PM me.

Sure Bhai PM me.
Pm'ed

Pushing 40 matches created this account less than a hour ago at midnight, it is over. Two selfies and a picture that isn't even him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, SixFootManlet, Chadeep and 1 other person

looks ugly as shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, chadpreetcel123, Effortless and 7 others
I have 50~ matches now most in queue, a lot seem to be blonde or white, so I'm sure I'll have some hotties.
lure them into your place then rape them

lure them into your place then rape them
I could probably match with these people myself, but I did this for .me and I know no incel would believe my matchrate without tons of pics and don't want my pic posted.

Same pheno he's not much better looking than me tbh

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Moggy

• Love it
Reactions: Moggy
match2.png

And a few in message queue.

Just matched with a literal 8 P/S/L goddess who sent me her nudes.
5620.jpg
I have a chick in my queue who is a solid 5 P/S/L brunette with icy blue eyes and I checked her instagram and her ex boyfriend is a 2 P/S/L dark skinned curry, it is over.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted member 3043 and SixFootManlet
Just created it 3 minutes ago and already 6 matches, only using car selfies and a picture that isn't even him for a "action shot".

Using this guy in a diverse city in North America, and gave him an ethnic name, so everyone knows he's curry.

A99-DE051-AE08-4-D29-9-F22-055-DF5-EE1-B60.jpg

Only one match so far that is white and attractive, granted it's like midnight.
rafa.png

inb4 he looks med
Edit: Already 15 matches in like 20~ minutes.
What's the name you gave him?

An ethnic north indian name, its one of my friends name so not going to leak. Sounds pretty aesthetic.
Thing is there are Indian names that westerners see as stereotypically curry. As long as the name ain't that girls won't think he's curry.

Serious, message them and ask where they think he's from. Bet they say some med country instead of India.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy and chadpreetcel123
Thing is there are Indian names that westerners see as stereotypically curry. As long as the name ain't that girls won't think he's curry.

Serious, message them and ask where they think he's from. Bet they say some med country instead of India.
There is a significant indian/paki community in the city I chose, everyone knows his ethnicity. I can add the words Indian in his bio but I doubt it will change anything

There is a significant indian/paki community in the city I chose, everyone knows his ethnicity. I can add the words Indian in his bio but I doubt it will change anything
Cope.

Until you actually msg them you won't know. Girls aren't good at detecting someone's real ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
bro he is 1 in a million for curries.
he mogs the pajeet called "mister universe"
looks like a bit like alessandro smth the italian @Alexanderr

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade
bro he is 1 in a million for curries.
he mogs the pajeet called "mister universe"
looks like a bit like alessandro smth the italian @Alexanderr
1 in a million, JFL. I personally could send you like 10+ people I grew up with that look similar or better. Not all Indians look like Apu from Simpsons.

You saw my pics even I mog mister universe, he looks bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 3526, AbandonShip and 3 others
1 in a million, JFL. I personally could send you like 10+ people I grew up with that look similar or better. Not all Indians look like Apu from Simpsons.
tbh you should be right but here most ethnics are Bad looking ngl

Share some of your jarring campus experience of your great physique and shit
DED srs
I will post some stories this week, roided physique is such a halo, like unbelievably so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yourmom, Kingkellz, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Average curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
phenotypically very clearly from South Asia
he looks persian or turkish
No one said he is average
why do a tinder experiment with a top 99% curry
No one said he is average, neither are white male models. He's a chad who is phenotypically very clearly from South Asia and he is doing better than white MM's.
post pic of convos with curry and with the white male model. Also matches

he looks persian or turkish

why do a tinder experiment with a top 99% curry

post pic of convos with curry and with the white male model. Also matches[/b[
I'm not doing them simultaneously retard. I swear you incels want double blind randomized studies when it comes to ethnics slaying. Just lol @ peanut brained incels.

White Male models are top 1% for white males, what is your point? This isn't a tinder experiment for the average male if we wanted to see those results we could have asked any incel on here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I'm not doing them simultaneously retard. I swear you incels want double blind randomized studies when it comes to ethnics slaying. Just lol @ peanut brained incels.
Post pic of The tinder matches and convos of the curry
Respond you low iq coping shitskin

Last edited:
Post pic of The tinder matches and convos of the curry
And 4 in messages tab in under 2 hours. This experiment started at like midnight in the city, so it would probably be higher if I did during peak hours, still blows out the results I had with most MM's.
matches3.png

And 4 in messages tab in under 2 hours. This experiment started at like midnight in the city, so it would probably be higher if I did during peak hours, still blows out the results I had with most MM's.
matches3.png
Post pic of the foids that messaged u. Likes are not matches. From the 3 i can see on the pic u poster they are all ugly or hiding their faces
matches3.png
Post pic of the previous experiments with white male models and pic of them

Post pic of the foids that messaged u. Likes are not matches. From the 3 i can see on the pic u poster they are all ugly or hiding their faces
I have already posted pictures of the attractive matches in thread.

you = puny framed coping sfcel

pm pic moggy

you = puny framed coping sfcel
post the three pics of the dude you put up vs the white dude

you = coping sfcel
No you have not. Only matches. No Proof they matched. Now post pic of ur previous white mm and the foids who messaged u in the convo

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
No you have not. Only matches. No Proof they matched. Now post pic of ur previous white mm and the foids who messaged u in the convo
I already said who I used in the thread. You can google and see for yourself. The entitlement of the average 80 IQ incel is absurd.

post the three pics of the dude you put up vs the white dude
404 IQ not found the guy in OP is who I used.

I already said who I used in the thread. You can google and see for yourself. The entitlement of the average 80 IQ incel is absurd.
post pic of the foids in the convo now and proof u did the experiment