My Curry Chadfish Is OutMatching White Male Models

I already said who I used in the thread. You can google and see for yourself. The entitlement of the average 80 IQ incel is absurd.

404 IQ not found the guy in OP is who I used.
yea, i want to see the other two pics of him

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
he barely looks curry.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Whitecels on suicide watch, sorry bro, it's over.
Its over for coping currycels. Imagine have an iq of 70 and being truecel, on top of that having skin that looks like literal feces

Its over for coping currycels. Imagine have an iq of 70 and being truecel, on top of that having skin that looks like literal feces
Asian female is your future. Bangkok Tinder ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy
it could be me after nose job, mouth widening and fillers.
fmlyf
Good looking ethnics have it very easy with white women. I do just as well, I just knew pencil necked white incels would request millions of pictures before roping. You should spoof to an American city and see how well you do, probably a lot better than where you are.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 3043
Good looking ethnics have it very easy with white women. I do just as well, I just knew pencil necked white incels would request millions of pictures before roping. You should spoof to an American city and see how well you do, probably a lot better than were you are.
is it possible without Tinder gold ? tbh i won't pay thèse K

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Asian female is your future. Bangkok Tinder ASAP.
daily reminder:
. Keep Living In lala land. In the real world most people will spit on you. Go bathe in shit. I am not Even white jfl. I am black

I will post some stories this week, roided physique is such a halo, like unbelievably so.
Can confirm.

^This man mogs Gandy and Chico from the slums of Pakistan to the favelas of Brazil.
Bluestacks. Virtualbox is another option although bluestacks is better for noobs.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 3043
Can confirm.

^This man mogs Gandy and Chico from the slums of Pakistan to the favelas of Brazil.

Incels love to think in black and white. Binary thinking is a hallmark trait of autists. Most people are halo'd hard by a top 1% physique, don't focus on the outliers like the guy you posted.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock

• JFL
Not one posted yet
confirmed 2/10

We're not even the same species you utter junkyard dog, you need 17 invasive surgeries to become human. Our existence cannot be any more different.

confirmed 2/10

We're not even the same species you utter junkyard dog, you need 17 invasive surgeries to become human. Our existence cannot be any more different.
Ah

Incels love to think in black and white. Binary thinking is a hallmark trait of autists. Most people are halo'd hard by a top 1% physique, don't focus on the outliers like the guy you posted.
Meh. I'm just trolling with the pic. I know a good physique halos you. Although developing a good frame is more important than focusing on muscles (especially true for men who are skinny) in the beginning.

The average iq of India is around 80. Doesnt matter. We are both so low its like people living in a sewer thinking its better than living in a trashcan. Both are shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy, AbandonShip and 2 others
doesnt matter what the past holds. We are both dirt and you refuse to admit that. You are truly coping
You're a confirmed 2/10 subhuman and I'm a slayer. There is no "we". We're absolutely nothing alike.

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
You're a confirmed 2/10 subhuman and I'm a slayer. There is no "we". We're absolutely nothing alike.
I am in High doubts you low iq shitskin. I MOG u 100%

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 3043
Where is curry?
This guy has MArio Rodriguez pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 3526
Will update when I can swipe next fellas:what:

another coping thread by the biggest coping shitskin terrorist on this site smh you know damn well this nigga doesnt look curry. he looks less ethnic than zayn malik and zayns half white smh :lul: you can keep lying to urself but its only gonna hurt you when you realise its actually over for currys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and turkproducer
All curries on this site need to be banned. Fucking fakecels smh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, AbandonShip, Effortless and 2 others
lol ive literally never seen a curry that looks like that but ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and turkproducer
Lovin the race wars on looksmax.me. Keep em coming

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Effortless and 2 others
Just created it 3 minutes ago and already 6 matches, only using car selfies and a picture that isn't even him for a "action shot".

Using this guy in a diverse city in North America, and gave him an ethnic name, so everyone knows he's curry.

A99-DE051-AE08-4-D29-9-F22-055-DF5-EE1-B60.jpg

Only one match so far that is white and attractive, granted it's like midnight.
rafa.png

inb4 he looks med
Edit: Already 15 matches in like 20~ minutes.
Edit: Like 50+ matches in a hour at midnight in a hour or so, going to sleep, will update when I can swipe again.
Edit: 60 matches in 2 hours. This blows out my results when I used White MM's.
He looks 0% like a curry

• +1
no doubt he’s a slayer but you’re coping if you this this is a typical or somewhat common curry pheno, especially in U.K.

he can pass for light levantine, south euro, this sort of thing and you know its true
below 7 psl = ugly
jfl i guess no one on this site has fucked a good looking female then😂😂

Last edited:
  • +1
North indid phenotype
A99-DE051-AE08-4-D29-9-F22-055-DF5-EE1-B60.jpg
=
2da435a2-e05d-489a-8774-1e8c7965e0fe-jpeg.303465

This is what western people/psl users think when they imagine indians
aeca4a3d7b6c47a2b556c3d6c71dc90d_18.jpg

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Moggy and AbandonShip
You guys are just racist. Phenotype and race does not matter at all. Only looks matter. If you are good looking you will get women it's as simple as that.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, stuckneworleans and turkproducer
You guys are just racist. Phenotype and race does not matter at all. Only looks matter. If you are good looking you will get women it's as simple as that.
phenotype does matter a lot mate

good looking ethnics are disadvantaged let’s not be delusional.

but yeah, every race has the potential to be slayer for sure. Some may need to change more things than others though on average

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 3526