My Curry Chadfish Is OutMatching White Male Models

phenotype does matter a lot mate

good looking ethnics are disadvantaged let’s not be delusional.

but yeah, every race has the potential to be slayer for sure. Some may need to change more things than others though on average
It does not. You can do experiments on tinder with good looking black, Indians, Asian and white men and they will all get similar results.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and turkproducer
It does not. You can do experiments on tinder with good looking black, Indians, Asian and white men and they will all get similar results.
that’s simply not true bro

blacks maybe, indian and gook? no way, definitely not gook, indian maybe if you count this guy as looking indian but this guy is not a normal phenotype for a curry at all let’s be honest..

chads of all races do well but pretty much anything other than white does worse than a white guy

it is what it is

India 2500 years ago.

iu

Africa Today

iu

1800 of the last 2000 years India was the economic hub of the world.

Your native country is a shithole

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3526
Yeah every curry is middle eastern looking plus good looking just lol at you shitskins and the cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@streege @TRUE_CEL have seen my pictures. You're lower than dirt.
Pm pics? Ask @streege and @TRUE_CEL I’m trustworthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3526
bro he is 1 in a million for curries.
he mogs the pajeet called "mister universe"
looks like a bit like alessandro smth the italian @Alexanderr
for real, this guy does not look indian at all

this thread is such cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
north indid slayer pheno confirmed
@Moggy you should have made a video and uploaded it on youtube

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Moggy youre an ethnic brother. Send pics

Because iirc you have never posted a picture and only truecels do this.
moggy has never posted a picture. he has only sent it to you, and a few others.

Where is your pic? PM it to me and I will say who mogs.

just chose the more gl curry who doesn't look like a curry theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
I don't trust you, no offense.
None taken but I am actually trustworthy, I have never leaked anyone's pic. I even have pictures of prominent people here who don't even know I have theirs, jfl.

Yeah every curry is middle eastern looking plus good looking just lol at you shitskins and the cope
Yes because north indid is a middle eastern pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Every white male isn't David Gandy, what is your point? I wasn't doing a tinder experiment to gauge the results for an average curry or average white male. If I wanted those I could have asked any incel on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Every white male isn't David Gandy, what is your point? I wasn't doing a tinder experiment to gauge the results for an average curry or average white male. If I wanted those I could have asked any incel on here.
technically even david gandy isnt white because hes literally jewish

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Sent it to @BigBoy and he can confirm I mog you into the ground.

Lifefuel for curries. Middle easternmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
so he mogs you, like I assumed. Certified 2/10 vs 5-6/10.
meh. i am black and 6 ft 7. Hes curry or paki or whatever. so i mog him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Moggy and Michael Myers
no slaying during corona, whores are so scared just lol

@Moggy I agree with your assessment to an extent as I too have ran many tinder experiments.

In fact I’ve run well over 100 (yes, I’m an autist). And a good chunk of them were Indian. North Indians, South Indians, etc.

While I agree with you that good looking light skinned Indians (like the guy you used in OP; btw I have seen him before and have already ran an experiment on him a few months ago) do well on Tinder (and other dating apps), I disagree that just any good looking curry does well.

For instance consider this good looking curry (a darker skinned one). He came on a game show in Australia a few years back and went viral at the time due to his looks. I’ve asked many trusted raters to rate him here and they all rated him like 5.5 PSL (which translates to around a 7/10 if we convert PSL to out of 10). However when I ran a Tinder experiment on him in Toronto Canada (population of 3 million) the results were: 6 likes and 4 matches after 30 hours.

There was no fault in my experiment either. Every time I run an experiment I start fresh with a new number and everything (been running Tinder experiments for a while now so I know the ins and outs of how the Tinder algorithm works).

So I don’t agree that any good looking curry can do well on dating apps. Only those with the right coloring, from my experience anyways.

Attachments

• A8990224-022A-4A74-8420-AC76ED0945DA.jpeg
    A8990224-022A-4A74-8420-AC76ED0945DA.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 42
  • B114A53E-6067-4746-974A-1A93CB8B3920.jpeg
    B114A53E-6067-4746-974A-1A93CB8B3920.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 40
  • ECABE116-D2F8-45D0-BFE0-35588FAD99C4.png
    ECABE116-D2F8-45D0-BFE0-35588FAD99C4.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 32774675-692D-4674-92F7-732C366B92E7.jpeg
    32774675-692D-4674-92F7-732C366B92E7.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Moggy and turkproducer
@Moggy I agree with your assessment to an extent as I too have ran many tinder experiments.

In fact I’ve run well over 100 (yes, I’m an autist). And a good chunk of them were Indian. North Indians, South Indians, etc.

While I agree with you that good looking light skinned Indians (like the guy you used in OP; btw I have seen him before and have already ran an experiment on him a few months ago) do well on Tinder (and other dating apps), I disagree that just any good looking curry does well.

For instance consider this good looking curry (a darker skinned one). He came on a game show in Australia a few years back and went viral at the time due to his looks. I’ve asked many trusted raters to rate him here and they all rated him like 5.5 PSL (which translates to around a 7/10 if we convert PSL to out of 10). However when I ran a Tinder experiment on him in Toronto Canada (population of 3 million) the results were: 6 likes and 4 matches after 30 hours.

There was no fault in my experiment either. Every time I run an experiment I start fresh with a new number and everything (been running Tinder experiments for a while now so I know the ins and outs of how the Tinder algorithm works).

So I don’t agree that any good looking curry can do well on dating apps. Only those with the right coloring, from my experience anyways.
he doesnt look good tbh
smile = cuck

true tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Pretty much spot on. I still think the guy you posted would do well in less diverse areas in America.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel

Indeed. Colouring is extremely important. You can have a desirable face but colouring failos you to oblivion. Case study:
MV5BMjI1MjU3Njc3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDg4NzUwNzE V1

I find that height and frame are also very important when it comes to Indians/Pakistanis. I believe this is due to the fact that the street shitter curry pheno stereotype features bad height and frame (look at Baljeet from that cartoon). Therefore, being tall and having a good frame differs you from that highly unattractive pheno stereotype. The more you differ from that stereotype, the better your SMV will be.

The colouring of your lips is highly important also.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Pretty much spot on. I still think the guy you posted would do well in less diverse areas in America.
send face pic? you slay on tinder right?

Just created it 3 minutes ago and already 6 matches, only using car selfies and a picture that isn't even him for a "action shot".

Using this guy in a diverse city in North America, and gave him an ethnic name, so everyone knows he's curry.

A99-DE051-AE08-4-D29-9-F22-055-DF5-EE1-B60.jpg

Only one match so far that is white and attractive, granted it's like midnight.
rafa.png

inb4 he looks med
Edit: Already 15 matches in like 20~ minutes.
Edit: Like 50+ matches in a hour at midnight in a hour or so, going to sleep, will update when I can swipe again.
Edit: 60 matches in 2 hours. This blows out my results when I used White MM's.
Cope