My Custom Chin Implant Results

Eh does not look that bad but just slightly wierd
You need to one of thoos mouth expander so you're lips fit with your face

My lips are wider if you look in the before vid they are just numb right now

It made you uncanny in terms it gave you more jaw mass than ur upper face area with no space so it gave you that animated face look where mouth looks like a statue
I would have gone with smaller implant

wtf does that even mean lmao "upper face area with no space"

from prettyboy k-pop slayer to vietnamese tranny

your other features are way too feminine for this massive chin implant to look good on you, your mouth was kind of small before but now it looks more noticeable. Harmony > bones

hmm

Overall you dont look bad but just slightly wierd that my consensus
I guess this is too early
I think he will better after the swelling subsides

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and sibience
I guess we scared too much
Just take a pill and enjoy boyo:smonk::smonk:

• +1
Reactions: sibience
I guess we scared too much
Just take a pill and enjoy boyo:smonk::smonk:

No way I can fucking enjoy I'm very mentally ill and it doesn't help that I have severe neuroticism.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aypo129
Looks great OP. Looking forward to seeing the results after the swelling goes down.

• +1
So I just got a custom implant a few days ago.

It was a big square implant and I did it without sedation and that was the biggest mistake after the anesthesia was gone it was so painful in the first day. It was torture and the pain medicine didn't help much. Sedation makes you sleepy for a day and is supposed to help pain a lot after. There was so much pressure and pain because of how big the implant is, I could not sleep that night it was too painful.

I still have some swelling so my jaw definition isn't that good yet but here is my result.... (excuse bad camera and lighting)

Before:

It was very expensive and painful but worth it.

jesus christ those are the most autistic micro expressions I have seen in my life.

• JFL
jesus christ those are the most autistic micro expressions I have seen in my life.

what expressions lol? My lips or my body or me rotating my face?

My lips are numb it is hard to move them.

doesn’t even look that bad to me tbh

post results when not swollen

• +1

It was a big square implant and I did it without sedation and that was the biggest mistake after the anesthesia was gone it was so painful in the first day. It was torture and the pain medicine didn't help much. Sedation makes you sleepy for a day and is supposed to help pain a lot after. There was so much pressure and pain because of how big the implant is, I could not sleep that night it was too painful.

I still have some swelling so my jaw definition isn't that good yet but here is my result.... (excuse bad camera and lighting)

Before:

why did you go for a chin implant vs a genioplasty osteotomy?

• +1
Has anyone advised you to get it or it was your choice?

• +1
yeah i agree with other posters that getting chin width doesn't suit your small mouth, maybe you should of just gotten genio for forward growth and maybe some height.

Your basically capped by your maxilla

• Hmm...
why did you go for a chin implant vs a genioplasty osteotomy?

Genio is unrealistic to make the chin wider, most genio doctors don't have much experience with that and aren't going to bother. Also because of shape, genio wouldn't make my chin square unless theres a special technique but yeah not the good choice genio is good for females because width is same.

Has anyone advised you to get it or it was your choice?

I mean a chin implant has been suggested a few times especially to make my chin wider. But of course I have always wanted this because even before PSLers suggested it to me, I measured my chin and obviously just by looking at it I knew it needed more width and more angularity.

yeah i agree with other posters that getting chin width doesn't suit your small mouth, maybe you should of just gotten genio for forward growth and maybe some height.

Your basically capped by your maxilla

It should be somewhat similar probably .5 cm more than my mouth width after the swelling goes down, because the I wanted the custom implant to be same width as my mouth so the soft tissue will maybe add a bit in width.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
It should be somewhat similar probably .5 cm more than my mouth width after the swelling goes down, because the I wanted the custom implant to be same width as my mouth so the soft tissue will maybe add a bit in width.
yeah thats fair the swelling will reduce, give it like 3 - 6 months to know for sure the final result

• +1
yeah thats fair the swelling will reduce, give it like 3 - 6 months to know for sure the final result

Yeah this has been so confusing for me I can't tell if ppl are gaslighting me because despite this forum claiming to be blackpilled they aren't because they hate ppl that surgerymaxxes ESPECIALLY asians for some reason.

I feel like they are insecure about being masc mogged by an asian so they have to project idk...

Oussama Guessoum is worshipped here even though his chin is like over 1 cm wider than his mouth.

But when mine is literally not as bad as him harmony wise people say "muh harmony you look ridiculous"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
You just needed a genio, your chin makes your face uncanny. Though it’s probably the swelling in a few months it’ll look a lot better

Did you get any other implants before this, what surgeries have you gotten so far if you don’t mind me asking

Last edited:
  • +1

Before:

You looked way better before. So over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeek, sibience and Deleted member 23554
Yeah this has been so confusing for me I can't tell if ppl are gaslighting me because despite this forum claiming to be blackpilled they aren't because they hate ppl that surgerymaxxes ESPECIALLY asians for some reason.

I feel like they are insecure about being masc mogged by an asian so they have to project idk...

Oussama Guessoum is worshipped here even though his chin is like over 1 cm wider than his mouth.

View attachment 1943801

But when mine is literally not as bad as him harmony wise people say "muh harmony you look ridiculous"
Measure your mouth width and then oussama's one.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 22126
You don't have *some* swelling, you're just over the *peak* swelling lol.
You need to give it 2-3 months

• +1
Small mouth + big chin = uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and sibience
You just needed a genio, your chin makes your face uncanny. Though it’s probably the swelling in a few months it’ll look a lot better

Did you get any other implants before this, what surgeries have you gotten so far if you don’t mind me asking

I have tried botox for lowering brows but that barely did anything and just made my skin look unnatural. I am going to get paranasal implants, rhino, jaw filler (I won't overdo it though) and buccal fat removal.

Measure your mouth width and then oussama's one.

His mouth is slightly wider but not by much. His chin to mouth width ratio is higher than mine even when my swelling is still here.

Jesus Christ you are a mogger, in the before I mean, haven't seen the result

• Hmm...
Damn, BDD be a bitch

• Hmm...
You don't have *some* swelling, you're just over the *peak* swelling lol.
You need to give it 2-3 months

I iced a lot and my body naturally heals very quickly but yeah most swelling is still there.

Small mouth + big chin = uncanny

Uncanny but still better than narrow chin. Ratios only matter to an extent this forum is full of autists.

I iced a lot and my body naturally heals very quickly but yeah most swelling is still there.

Uncanny but still better than narrow chin. Ratios only matter to an extent this forum is full of autists.
Lol, you can ice as much as you want, doesn't matter when you're less than a week after surgery

• +1
Jesus Christ you are a mogger, in the before I mean, haven't seen the result

I have a strong feeling ppl are just trying to gaslight me at this point.

Do you really think I believe that you saw the "before" before the after?

Lol, you can ice as much as you want, doesn't matter when you're less than a week after surgery

Yes I know but still compared to 1-2 days post surgery my swelling is much less.

But yeah I just need to be patient even though I have no patience lol.

Yes I know but still compared to 1-2 days post surgery my swelling is much less.

Don’t listen to these forum retards, it’s going to look good in a few months just let them rot in their basement located in Mumbai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deusmaximus and sibience
Don’t listen to these forum retards, it’s going to look good in a few months just let them rot in their basement located in Mumbai

Yeah they aren't going to gaslight me into thinking that my androgynous chin before the surgery was good. Although there were so many of these guys that say I should get it removed that it actually made me confused jfl.

I think they watched too much tails.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Yeah they aren't going to gaslight me into thinking that my androgynous chin before the surgery was good. Although there were so many of these guys that say I should get it removed that it actually made me confused jfl.

I think they watched too much tails.
Just wait for swelling to go away and be objective about it, check if it’s too small or too big or if something is odd with the shape. All that matters is that it looks good and you’re satisfied with it

• +1
just realized that this is a horrible result (unless swelling goes down)

your mouth to nose ratio is literally like 1.3

have you ever seen someone with a big, wide chin that has a very narrow mouth?

• Hmm...
Chinkbro you are on the right path desu.

Now get mouth widening through surgeries or stretchings to improve thee harmony.
Then dye your hair yerrow to balance out this overly masculine face.
Then get a tan and warm colors Kpop style clothings and larp as japanese.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 17920

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeek, sibience and ThousandCuts

Yeah but I had a jaw wraparound, I've seen how it progresses, like, difference between pics from 1 month after and 2 month after are *substantial* even

• +1
Idk in my opinion those lips are too big I look like a fish.

And also my lips are numb so that is also why they are a little narrower than in the before video.

• +1
just realized that this is a horrible result (unless swelling goes down)

your mouth to nose ratio is literally like 1.3

have you ever seen someone with a big, wide chin that has a very narrow mouth?

The swelling will go down. I think it looks bad right now mainly because of the shape it isn't very defined also the width too but yes it was designed to be the same as my mouth width at the very end of the implant so the size being too wide won't be an issue.

Oussama Guessoum has a higher chin width to mouth ratio than me lol. He is considered 7 psl here.

That looks better.

Chinkbro you are on the right path desu.

Now get mouth widening through surgeries or stretchings to improve thee harmony.
Then dye your hair yerrow to balance out this overly masculine face.
Then get a tan and warm colors Kpop style clothings and larp as japanese.

ALL that is bad advice lmao also I'm already tanned... I don't need a wider mouth because the implant was designed to be as wide as mouth rn it is just swollen

Oussama Guessoum has a higher chin width to mouth ratio than me lol. He is considered 7 psl here

ALL that is bad advice lmao also I'm already tanned... I don't need a wider mouth because the implant was designed to be as wide as mouth rn it is just swollen
The problem is your mouth to nose ratio, your mouth is too narrow

• Hmm...
you're still swollen.... gonna be at least 3 months before you can tell what it's gonna look like permanently. wait on it.

• +1
The problem is your mouth to nose ratio, your mouth is too narrow

Yeah but barely. And my nose has nostril flare so it is a little wider than the typical white nose.

My mouth is around 5.25 cm wide.

Like I said ratios are kind of autistic and don't actually gauge attractiveness unless it deviates way too far from average, 1.3 is normal mouth to nose yes it would be better 1.5 but not by much. If I had a white nose it would be 1.4-1.5.

Specific size measurements matter more than ratios.

• JFL
Reactions: zeek

Try yourself on tinder and see if you do better. If you look better youll get drastically better results, HOWEVER if you look worse prepare to be ghosted by all the women and get near 0 matches

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, ThousandCuts and sibience
Try yourself on tinder and see if you do better. If you look better youll get drastically better results, HOWEVER if you look worse prepare to be ghosted by all the women and get near 0 matches

Good idea might do.

I have asked female cousins most said it looks better some were trying to bluepill saying that I'm good both ways. Also my mom thinks it does too, and she is VERY honest, she has told me I'm ugly a lot lol.

So when I got this conclusion form the forum I just was surprised I thought they are jealous of hardmaxxing and an asian ascending or maybe they are too female gazed and don't understand the importance of sexual dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ThousandCuts
gosh i always knew you were asian chico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, ThousandCuts and sibience
ALL that is bad advice lmao also I'm already tanned...
You are not tanned, you are yerrowchinky tanned.
Maybe you may run a gluthathion alpha-arbutin msm stack to get rid of that yerrow tan and then tan using melanotan-II and eat carrots for great coloring.
... I don't need a wider mouth because the implant was designed to be as wide as mouth rn it is just swollen
If this chin fits your lips then I guess your nose width is your issue, after rhino your IPD will be your issue, then your PFL will be your issue, then...
OR
Accept your overall ethnic looksmin then widen your mouth to fit your nose and focus on creating more halos

So when I got this conclusion form the forum I just was surprised I thought they are jealous of hardmaxxing and an asian ascending or maybe they are too female gazed and don't understand the importance of sexual dimorphism.
It's all about the Jeebees :feelsmage:

• JFL
have asked female cousins most said it looks better some were trying to bluepill saying that I'm good both ways. Also my mom thinks it does too, and she is VERY honest, she has told me I'm ugly a lot lol.
Just ask ur cousins and mom theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Oberyn
Just ask ur cousins and mom theory

Are you jealous that the phenopill broke you? I'm sorry that you have bad coloring but you do not have to dish out your anger onto people who have good coloring and are going to ascend with good bones.

That is why you are telling me not to get midface implants even though you said "muh harmony bad now"

You are not tanned, you are yerrowchinky tanned.
Maybe you may run a gluthathion alpha-arbutin msm stack to get rid of that yerrow tan and then tan using melanotan-II and eat carrots for great coloring.

If this chin fits your lips then I guess your nose width is your issue, after rhino your IPD will be your issue, then your PFL will be your issue, then...
OR
Accept your overall ethnic looksmin then widen your mouth to fit your nose and focus on creating more halos

It's all about the Jeebees :feelsmage:

hahaha you don't understand anything about looks theory you must think ratios are everything lmao also my ipd is ideal.

JFL thinking ratios matter that much

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Are you jealous that the phenopill broke you? I'm sorry that you have bad coloring but you do not have to dish out your anger onto people who have good coloring and are going to ascend with good bones.

That is why you are telling me not to get midface implants even though you said "muh harmony bad now"

hahaha you don't understand anything about looks theory you must think ratios are everything lmao also my ipd is ideal.

JFL thinking ratios matter that much
You are retarded. Implants almost never look good. It’ll be a bit more harmonious than it is now, but not nearly as a good as the before. Yeah dude, it’s just me and literally everyone else on the forum who’s apparently gaslighting you jfl, you’re delusional af

• +1