my date, need help

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
yo boys, i went on a date yesterday that lasted 6 hours, german girl 23, amazing cheekbones and eyes, but like towards the end she said she had a boyfriend, caught me off guard, we walked back home and hugged each other. 20 mins later she texts me saying we should do it again, wtf am i supposed to do?

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
you look indian

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
yo boys, i went on a date yesterday that lasted 6 hours, german girl 23, amazing cheekbones and eyes, but like towards the end she said she had a boyfriend, caught me off guard, we walked back home and hugged each other. 20 mins later she texts me saying we should do it again, wtf am i supposed to do?
Fuck her what are you waiting for, the bf permission. She is testing you pick her and throw her onto the bed and fuck her

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness, ShredPill and Lorsss
Go again and try to get her back to your place

My favorite satire poster

I would recommend the raping tactic for next encounter.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
shoot me already

cuck her boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Cuck the boyfriend.

Shes trying to get free meals tbh, she maybe sensed the beta in you and will keep extorting meals for as long as she can

Shes trying to get free meals tbh, she maybe sensed the beta in you and will keep extorting meals for as long as she can
lol i payed for first she paid for second

lol i payed for first she paid for second
Dayum okay, well go ahead then. Message the bf, might aswell black pill him

Probably you failed her test. When you heard the word "boyfriend" you must've gulped like a soyboy fag and disappointed her.

Do you really want to know what would have done Chad?

Her: I have a boyfriend...
Chad: When?
Her: When what?
Chad(smirking): When did I ask you?
Her reaction:

• +1
Reactions: Rift and Sal123