My debloatmax regiment

Ältai.Anabolic

Ältai.Anabolic

Emerald
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Posts
34,405
Reputation
32,569
- Coconut water in the morning
- along with stimulant pills as it has diuretic effect and make me pee like a dog
- Drink 3-3.5L of water daily
- Sauna after dinner

-Epherenone( prescribed diuretic but I don’t recommend I will get blamed if yall got hurt)


Honestly it is the most impactful softmax or even on the same par as surgery.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
sauna?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic
@LiterallyNightwing Stop coping with starve maxxing
 
@LiterallyNightwing Stop coping with starve maxxing
IMG 0931
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
- Coconut water in the morning
- along with stimulant pills as it has diuretic effect and make me pee like a dog
- Drink 3-3.5L of water daily
- Sauna after dinner


Honestly it is the most impactful softmax or even on the same par as surgery.
I do them all but the stimulant pills and the sauna, how effective are both of them? Does the water loss from the sauna make you look debloated in the morning?

I also ice my face in the morning+night and it seems to make a difference, but it might only be temporary
 
Sweat is one of the best ways to expel sodium
.i see thanks for the insight
I do them all but the stimulant pills and the sauna, how effective are both of them? Does the water loss from the sauna make you look debloated in the morning?

I also ice my face in the morning+night and it seems to make a difference, but it might only be temporary


Sauna debloat is only temporary just like cardio because you are not affecting kidneys directly. Diuretic usually have more longer term impact by modulating the aldosterone hormone but that’s also temporary nothing is permanent .

Only low sodium diet is permanent but not sustainable.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and kimtaehyung

Similar threads

ihateyounigeria
Replies
21
Views
105
ihateyounigeria
ihateyounigeria
Averageltnfr
Replies
11
Views
68
Jihadmax
J
E
Replies
9
Views
43
eth4nn
E
ilya202
Replies
4
Views
48
zed1
zed1
jamesfaulkmaple
Replies
1
Views
13
ALMS
ALMS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top