my deepest dream is to have a low-tier Becky with acne.

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
i cannot wait for surgery.idk whats so wrong with me maybe i think i look better than I actually do.IDK anymore im going insane tbh guys.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1025602379.jpg
    Snapchat-1025602379.jpg
    735.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, germanlooks, Johanjohan and 3 others
tinder matches: 0

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankie and Deleted member 17345
you look good in this pic

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and LooksOrDeath
slept well and I'm loosing weight as i promised myself and ppl here lol
I have like the same type of bloated face like you without hollow cheeks, it's just genetic I think :feelswah:

• +1
I have like the same type of bloated face like you without hollow cheeks, it's just genetic I think :feelswah:
buccal fat pad removal in couple of months.Iaint coping with this shit no more. also planning on low dose Accutane to bomb my acne forever

buccal fat pad removal in couple of months.Iaint coping with this shit no more. also planning on low dose Accutane to bomb my acne forever
but isn't buccal fat removal bad for aging?

but isn't buccal fat removal bad for aging?
nah cuz i will get consultation ect how much to remove and i rather have nice cheeks in my youth because thats when it counts the most.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Losing weight might clear your acne too. My friend goes from pizzaface like far worse than your acne when he’s bulked up to crystal clear when he’s lean

• Woah
Losing weight might clear your acne too. My friend goes from pizzaface like far worse than your acne when he’s bulked up to crystal clear when he’s lean
hmm i doubt it i had acne for ages from DHT or something like that

probs from the shit food when hes bulking

lose weight to 12-10% bf, what progress have you made?

probs from the shit food when hes bulking
He tried eating super clean while bulking last time and it didn’t really help much, idk what the deal is exactly but getting lean improves bodily
function in general so I’m not shocked

yes its also my dream to get a cute becky gf. not possible it seems:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Tretinoin better and safer

• +1
You could get a girl now if you cleared acne, didnt act like an autist and stopped taking basement pics

• Love it
You could get a girl now if you cleared acne, didnt act like an autist and stopped taking basement pics
i was deeply thinking how big is acne for getting a girl?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
It makes you look like a nerd

-Grow your hair out for 1 more month and use some hair product to give it more texture, dont comb it too straight
-Get rid of acne asap
-do fraxel/ipl laser soon
-lose body fat asap = only eat vegetables and lean meat

and get a tan asap, go to your nearest tanning salon

You can ascend in 1 month if you do all this, then take NT pics for tinder and get a decent girl

• +1
Ofc you dont get any girls with basement pics where you look like a sad puppy :lul:

• +1

-Grow your hair out for 1 more month and use some hair product to give it more texture, dont comb it too straight
-Get rid of acne asap

You can ascend in 1 month if you do all this, then take NT pics for tinder and get a decent girl
yeah as we sopke lat time i am going to do the lasers as much as i have to to get good effects,i lost 2kg already and im carrying on loosing,idk about an tho cuz im planning to use retinol

• +1
yeah as we sopke lat time i am going to do the lasers as much as i have to to get good effects,i lost 2kg already and im carrying on loosing,idk about an tho cuz im planning to use retinol
Forget retinol its a meme and turns you into a basement dweller to avoid the sun = making you look like a pale nerd

Just do laser + red light therapy and get a tan so you look more NT

• +1

-Get rid of acne asap

had a call from plastic surgeons for bucaal fat pad reduction as i have huge cheeks ngl

had a call from plastic surgeons for bucaal fat pad reduction as i have huge cheeks ngl
If you lose 5kg then your cheeks will look more lean

• +1
If you lose 5kg then your cheeks will look more lean
trust me its never good as i was 73kg some time ago and i still had shit cheeks ,im saving 3000 quid to get it done then ill improve my lips more

• +1
trust me its never good as i was 73kg some time ago and i still had shit cheeks ,im saving 3000 quid to get it done then ill improve my lips more
Ye but stop coping and rotting

Do everything I wrote and then you can get a girl on tinder in 1 month

• Love it
Ye but stop coping and rotting

Do everything I wrote and then you can get a girl on tinder in 1 month
pay day is soon so ill visit the nearby laser clinic for sure m8 ,im gymmaxxing too

• +1
you dont need surger

not becase ur ur perfect or even "goodlooking" its simply not worth it

Htn

NTpill is brutal

• Woah
nt-maxxing is also on my list ,curently joinign societies with everythingmatterscel
Buy new clothes too, looks like you dress like a computer nerd

Dress more business casual/preppy, suits your pheno

well 2022 is looking like a big year for you
na i try to get a gf in 2023 after my surgeries. lets see. if it doesn't work i couldnt cope

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Johanjohan
Buy new clothes too, looks like you dress like a computer nerd

Dress more business casual/preppy, suits your pheno
well cuz i study computer science maybe...... hahah

• JFL
Are you NT? Are your Tinder pics good and not aspie? Selfies only work for chads.

Can’t blame your looks fully without addressing the above.