My dentist want to pull my teeth

Lux

Lux

Kraken
My wisdom teeth haven't even fully come in yet but he wants to pull them next year even though there's space for them. I can see my jaw getting better as they come in. He's convinced my parents it must be done, how do I stop him?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 6403
it must be done

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lux

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, AutismMaxing, JL~ and 5 others
just don't?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
getting wisdom teeth out is bad?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Lux
yes bro it recesses your face
i got mine taken out at 18, right before i turned 19. i wonder what the ong term effects were tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Lux
No. don't pull them out, ask him to make room for your teeth so that they can erupt properly and are not impacted.

• +1
No. don't pull them out, ask him to make room for your teeth so that they can erupt properly and are not impacted.
tbh. Maybe I can ask for lefort & get it covered on insurance. That'd be lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and loromate
i got my wisdoms pulled didnt even know that would affect my face oh well its been done already rip

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830 and Lux
Mine told me that mine don't have to be removed unless they start causing any pain. Do you have to pay him for the procedure? It sounds like he's just trying to get shekels from you.

• +1
He already assigned you as his next victim.
When a jew smells shekels he goes on a warpath to get them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Lux
Just don't if they don't hurt

• +1
i JUST read from one site that jaw get more defined if you pull them out... according to them many models pulls them out for aesthetic reason alone... Its give your higher cheekbones. .. Im not sure if this is true.. weird.

• Hmm...
i JUST read from one site that jaw get more defined if you pull them out... according to them many models pulls them out for aesthetic reason alone... Its give your higher cheekbones. .. Im not sure if this is true.. weird.
maybe if you pull the lower ones you'd get smaller jaw in contrast to cheekbones but if you pull the upper one's cheekbones should get worse as well. Doesn't make much sense to me

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
My wisdom teeth haven't even fully come in yet but he wants to pull them next year even though there's space for them. I can see my jaw getting better as they come in. He's convinced my parents it must be done, how do I stop him?
Has he said the reason why exactly? I had my bottom ones taken out because they were at shit angle and were obstructing my other teeth from growing. I have noticed lot of dentists want to pull them out just for the sake of pulling them out. If there is no reason just dont, no way he can force you.

• +1
I took my 1st left upper molar (most powerful when it comes to chewing) and i think my maseter got weaker or its cause of swelling and bloat maybe. Im so fucked i want to chew on the left side ro even my face out but i can only chew on the premolars/canines.

Idk about wisdoom since i still have them, but if u pull out molars its worse since your bite will be weaker on one side. I cant see my masseter and hollow cheeks after i got mine taken out (4 days ago). I didnt even need to clench to see my masseter and hollow cheeks , now i dont see them but as i said could be that im 15 bf% , swollen , bloat. Fucking hell , and ive heard u cant chew gum on implants even after months as it can loosen the screw fucking tooth and roots infections man

Also, face didnt get more narrow but masseter and hollow cheeks gone, suifuel

• +1
Has he said the reason why exactly? I had my bottom ones taken out because they were at shit angle and were obstructing my other teeth from growing. I have noticed lot of dentists want to pull them out just for the sake of pulling them out. If there is no reason just dont, no way he can force you.
"just to make sure they don't ruin my bite" which is bs I saw the x-rays

• +1
I got my wisdom teeth taken out at 18/19 (can't remember), from old photos my jaw was "stronger" than it is now but that just might be me being higher bf% now tbh.

The reason for which I had mine taken out was my dentist said it would cause my teeth to begin to crowd, and I had just gotten my braces off so the teeth were more susceptible to shifting.

To my understanding, I don't think it should have any effect on the jawline unless the wisdom teeth are severely impacted (in which case it would require an osteotomy of the mandible).

• +1
I got my wisdom teeth taken out at 18/19 (can't remember), from old photos my jaw was "stronger" than it is now but that just might be me being higher bf% now tbh.

The reason for which I had mine taken out was my dentist said it would cause my teeth to begin to crowd, and I had just gotten my braces off so the teeth were more susceptible to shifting.

To my understanding, I don't think it should have any effect on the jawline unless the wisdom teeth are severely impacted (in which case it would require an osteotomy of the mandible).
I think it's really whether or not you're gonna have space for them in your jaw is predetermined so most of the time it'd have a minimal effect but also seems that by having them removed you'd lose any space you still had over time & then by keeping them even if it's a bit crowded you'd develop more space over time.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and sytyl
If you don't wear a retainer they can fuck your teeth up.

• +1
Tell your mom that before modern societies tribes never lost their wisdom teeth and it's only elements of modern society that cause it, and that you will live like a savage tribalist.

• +1
Tell your mom that before modern societies tribes never lost their wisdom teeth and it's only elements of modern society that cause it, and that you will live like a savage tribalist.
already done but they don't care & dentist has more respect w/ his opinion

• +1
already done but they don't care & dentist has more respect w/ his opinion
Oh ok. Well as far as I know you don't really even need your wisdom teeth and it will make brushing your teeth easier.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Lux