My diet is going great

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
I received nothing but hate for the diet I listed earlier. But you guys don't know what you're missing out on. I'm legit eating 1800-2200 calories every single day and not getting hungry in the slightest. Zero struggle.

I should have been low inhibition and done a strict no fat diet long ago.

A lot of people gave me the vomit emoji. I can assure you the meals are delicious. Air fried turkey breast with beer can seasoning (0 calories) and hot sauce with vegetables on the side? Its pretty good. Not gourmet pizza but like 80% as good.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, NorwoodAscender and ey88
I received nothing but hate for the diet I listed earlier. But you guys don't know what you're missing out on. I'm legit eating 1800-2200 calories every single day and not getting hungry in the slightest. Zero struggle.

I should have been low inhibition and done a strict no fat diet long ago.

A lot of people gave me the vomit emoji. I can assure you the meals are delicious. Air fried turkey breast with beer can seasoning (0 calories) and hot sauce with vegetables on the side? Its pretty good. Not gourmet pizza but like 80% as good.
Good if it works for u great I noticed days I eat similiar (carbs from vegeatables and lots of lean protein no fat I feel great too (hard to maintain high muscle why i dont now). I think when im older and rly focus hard on health I go similiar diet. Very high protein and vegeatables for carbs. Extremely low fat.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Good if it works for u great I noticed days I eat similiar (carbs from vegeatables and lots of lean protein no fat I feel great too (hard to maintain high muscle why i dont now). I think when im older and rly focus hard on health I go similiar diet. Very high protein and vegeatables for carbs. Extremely low fat.
This is to lose weight, not for optimal health. Once I fix my physique from my workout hiatus I'll add healthy fats.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Do you not do anything all day? That's a sedentary TDEE. If you workout and walk it can get to 2800-3200 pretty easily.
i'm 176cm barefoot and skinnyfat with 0 muscle mass, i'm working out and taking sarms to hopefully recomp faster

it's hard to deficit rn but it's needed, i'll do whatever it takes to lose fat

i'm 176cm barefoot and skinnyfat with 0 muscle mass, i'm working out and taking sarms to hopefully recomp faster

it's hard to deficit rn but it's needed, i'll do whatever it takes to lose fat
If you're working out I just can't imagine your TDEE is only 2200. Has to be 2400-2500. More if you do cardio.

• +1
Reactions: Exodia
If you're working out I just can't imagine your TDEE is only 2200. Has to be 2400-2500. More if you do cardio.
I do 1 hour cardio 5 days a week at 7km/h, saw it burns around 400kcal only, because of my skinnyfat weight

I do 1 hour cardio 5 days a week at 7km/h, saw it burns around 400kcal only, because of my skinnyfat weight
400 calories per hour is good. That's how much I burn. 450-500 for a full hour. I sit on a stationary bicycle and pedal cuz I'm too heavy rn to run that long, it'll fuck up my knees and ankles.

So without the 400 you'd be 1800? That's impossible. 1800 is probably your BMR. But your TDEE for sedentary is higher than your BMR by about 1.2x times. Which would put you at 2160. Add 400 to that and you're at 2560. If you do strength training in conjunction with cardio add another 150 calories to it and round down, your TDEE is probably more like 2700.

• +1
Reactions: Exodia
400 calories per hour is good. That's how much I burn. 450-500 for a full hour. I sit on a stationary bicycle and pedal cuz I'm too heavy rn to run that long, it'll fuck up my knees and ankles.

So without the 400 you'd be 1800? That's impossible. 1800 is probably your BMR. But your TDEE for sedentary is higher than your BMR by about 1.2x times. Which would put you at 2160. Add 400 to that and you're at 2560. If you do strength training in conjunction with cardio add another 150 calories to it and round down, your TDEE is probably more like 2700.
if true, that's lifefuel. my deficit has been higher than I thought.

if true, that's lifefuel. my deficit has been higher than I thought.
Yeah the BMR only accounts for the calories burned by your heart while you're asleep. Sedentary accounts for the calories you burn from eating, watching TV, taking a shit, talking, moving your fingers on your phone to use this site, the calories burned to process the light that goes into your eye into an image, etc. it adds up to a 1.2x for a sedentary after the BMR is known.