Reactions: mayo mogger
@Gaygymmaxx im here to stay now

Their brain is too stupid to tell the bones how big to get

No worries, doesn't really reflect on you, big retard syndrome is common

• So Sad

He has light brown hair , he used to be white passing as a kid now he is kinda fat

He has light brown hair , he used to be white passing as a kid now he is kinda fat
I used to be white passing then I took hgh and grew my nose and not my spine

Cruel world

• So Sad

Bhai dont be so harsh on him lmfao still im a genetic deadend not his fault

• +1
op is disabled +1

• +1
@Yaarhuni

One of class mate is also disabled and he is very tall and he is textbook lanklet

• JFL
One of class mate is also disabled and he is very tall and he is textbook lanklet
His parents and mine are quite literally the same height if not mine are taller by 1-2 inches plus he is downie , lmfao mfer already pheno mogs me now heightmog god truely does not want me here

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
His parents and mine are quite literally the same height if not mine are taller by 1-2 inches plus he is downie , lmfao mfer already pheno mogs me now heightmog god truely does not want me here
How tall is he tho

• +1
Everyonw lol, everyone is outgrowing parents , hence i have planned to start pinning hgh in 3 months ,i am 187 cm but will fo anything to be 197+ , 195 cm is the bare minimum that will satisfy me , i feel i have been robbed , cause i did not get meat or any non veg , and could not afford meat ,i have been cheated, i will do amythjng to reach that height and be like 6 inches taller than my dad ,like every other indian teen is nowadys

• +1
Everyonw lol, everyone is outgrowing parents , hence i have planned to start pinning hgh in 3 months ,i am 187 cm but will fo anything to be 197+ , 195 cm is the bare minimum that will satisfy me , i feel i have been robbed , cause i did not get meat or any non veg , and could not afford meat ,i have been cheated, i will do amythjng to reach that height and be like 6 inches taller than my dad ,like every other indian teen is nowadys
He is a downie and he is growing way faster than me , jfl even my mom teases me for it as if i chose this shit my dad calls me a foid , 'fuck just respect your parents bro '