My experience taban orbital decompression

alfonsi

alfonsi

Iron
Got orbital decompression with dr taban February 10th 2022 cost $11,500 recovery was hell lots of pain and discomfort plus red eyes, bruising swelling double vision for over a month but dr taban is a really nice dude and listens to all my goals and concerns I know there’s places in India and Korea to do it half price but how professional and nice he was I don’t regret at all spending the money with him and my eyes look a lot better now, I’m on my 3rd month of recovery right now. Now that my eyes aren’t bulging the next plan is to get cheek implants with Pagnoni for my flat cheek bones and infraorbital rim implants for a hunter eye look in combination with this orbital decompression wish me luck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Yuya Moggershima, subhuman incel and 24 others
Can you post before and after pics?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 16834
Got orbital decompression with dr taban February 10th 2022 cost $11,500 recovery was hell lots of pain and discomfort plus red eyes, bruising swelling double vision for over a month but dr taban is a really nice dude and listens to all my goals and concerns I know there’s places in India and Korea to do it half price but how professional and nice he was I don’t regret at all spending the money with him and my eyes look a lot better now, I’m on my 3rd month of recovery right now. Now that my eyes aren’t bulging the next plan is to get cheek implants with Pagnoni for my flat cheek bones and infraorbital rim implants for a hunter eye look in combination with this orbital decompression wish me luck
mirin, are you from us? I also have bug eyes, and I also wanna do orbital decompression next year, however I dislike flying all the way to fucking us. I will get it done in europe most likely

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and subhuman incel
Would u mind sending before after pics on pm? you can just send the eyes of you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Did you have actual bulging eyes like Graves’ disease or just wanted more deeper set eyes?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and fuckedupmanlet
Can you show before of your eyes?

Impressive for a 9 post graycel. U are Top 1% taking action compared to me and the rest of the site

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, subhuman incel, shave and 7 others
Wait what is the scar around your medial canthus?

Also did your eyes get horizontally shorter or longer?

I attached pictures on original post I’m adding them again something’s glitching posting with my phone

Greycels strike again :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, ballskin, KDA Player and 7 others
do i press attach files on bottom or do i press the picture button on the top row next to link button
when i press the top button says error loading page and this time im using my laptop not my phone so both are doing the same error
not sure if its because the images are png files not jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, subhuman incel, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
make sure to hit up my surgeon review megathread brocel

do i press attach files on bottom or do i press the picture button on the top row next to link button
when i press the top button says error loading page and this time im using my laptop not my phone so both are doing the same error
not sure if its because the images are png files not jpeg
it's bugged, upload on imgur and post the link here

This surgery make me cringe extremely hard ngl

The way they cut out fat and shave of bone behind your eyeball. You need balls to undergo this shit

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, subhuman incel, CursedOne and 6 others
JFL. You ruined your orbitals floor op. In the coming months your pfl is gonna shorten too

Last edited:
Maybe you should have payed someone to teach you punctuation

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and gamma
12k for OD What the Fuark so his OD, Cantho, and Pexy is probably 1/2 100k?

76C52D0E 2559 466E AB65 2A0CF9847DF8
27789D3F EF6D 4FEB 9462 7E30AEF107B4
2B31CE49 9F85 485D B90A C16170B42E38
11E8086C F2DF 4AC8 8C27 8247F77BC65B
67BED41C C436 4DB5 80C4 64B17B5F25A9
1674E2D3 75B5 49A1 A354 6D956F3391AC
55151583 E772 4320 83EF DFF9ABCDC589
3B61BD0E 2F42 4425 845A AC19BDC35B24
B4814904 1844 492B 8735 82AA97E17473

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4991, Gaia262 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Karstossos, SkinnyTwinkFag and 9 others
Why did you get OD if you’re getting under eye implants? They deep set your eyes anyway

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and Deleted member 16834
11.5k for no difference nice. Anyone have good Rome surgeons who can do canthoplasty on me and give me Hunter eyes for half the cost?

I’m only 2 months into recovery right now taban said full result I will see it in 6 months, he also said he was only going to do 4-6mm of retraction. To me it looks a hell of a lot better already compared to my eyes before. The combination of OD plus infraorbital rim implants will look a lot better than just cheek implants alone is my idea and why I’m deciding to do both not just one or the other

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 4991
Nope over. Should’ve went to someone cheaper
I’m only 2 months into recovery right now taban said full result I will see it in 6 months, he also said he was only going to do 4-6mm of retraction. To me it looks a hell of a lot better already compared to my eyes before. The combination of OD plus infraorbital rim implants will look a lot better than just cheek implants alone is my idea and why I’m deciding to do both not just one or the other

ayo you got before afters for us?

why didn't you just get the infras while you were under the knife with Taban?

why didn't you just get the infras while you were under the knife with Taban?
That wouldn't have been a wise decision. You want custom infras, which require you to scan the bone first and then plan. You cannot do that when you are going to cut away bone in the OD.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 18159
Bruh od is a meme surgery. Paid top dollar to get scammed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, subhuman incel, ROTTING and 2 others
That wouldn't have been a wise decision. You want custom infras, which require you to scan the bone first and then plan. You cannot do that when you are going to cut away bone in the OD.
Huh? That is standard procedure with Taban. He in fact packages Infra implants, OD, Lower Eyelid Retraction surgery and Canthoplasty all in one go.

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, subhuman incel and Deprived
Not gonna lie. Even I as a Taban fan feel like your results just weren't all that great. Thanks for posting as this is making me reconsider OD for myself now though.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 795
Huh? That is standard procedure with Taban. He in fact packages Infra implants, OD, Lower Eyelid Retraction surgery and Canthoplasty all in one go.
Yeah I looked, you’re right. Interesting the OP didn’t go for that option then. Wonder why…?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and catastaire
I hate to be that guy, but there is not difference for real.

But i have to tell that you should post better pics, front ones mostly. Those weird camera angles dont help

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, subhuman incel, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
Yeah I looked, you’re right. Interesting the OP didn’t go for that option then. Wonder why…?
The cost maybe,
if only OD is 11.5 k, the full package will be like 500k jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, KDA Player and catastaire
To be honest, the OP's results are the number one thing that scare me about these operations. All of that money and time down the drain for almost nothing. Most ocular plastic surgeons including Taban even offer huge discounts to doing it all at once as it is much easier on them.

OD scares the crap out of me, but it is hands down the most looks-maxing procedure for the eye area in tandem with the implants and other things (eyelid retract surgery, canthoplasty etc.):
Tabanmd 6

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
How much?

How much?
I have heard anywhere from 30k to 50 k.

This doesn't include the needed flights out to California and the local stays at the hotel for multiple nights for TWO people (as you will need someone to accompany you after the surgery). It also doesn't include follow-ups just in case your surgery fails, which Taban is rumored to charge for the cost of the original surgery AGAIN in order to repair. <--- That is the biggest downside to Taban. Not the original price but the fact that apparently he charges you the original cost again to fix any mistake. I need to message the RealSelf user who posted this testimony.

If a decent ocular plastic surgeon who wasn't lazy about posting before/after photos and could produce results similar to Taban entered the market, they would make a killing because of Taban's prices.

Unfortunately, the other ones are either tech-illiterate, lazy or are just not good at these procedures. Taban pretty much owns this market because of this and his bag will be secured for quite a while now.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and valhalar
damn that looks painful, but i think i need it. How do they push your eyeballs back?

I have heard anywhere from 30k to 50 k.

This doesn't include the needed flights out to California and the local stays at the hotel for multiple nights for TWO people (as you will need someone to accompany you after the surgery). It also doesn't include follow-ups just in case your surgery fails, which Taban is rumored to charge for the cost of the original surgery AGAIN in order to repair. <--- That is the biggest downside to Taban. Not the original price but the fact that apparently he charges you the original cost again to fix any mistake. I need to message the RealSelf user who posted this testimony.

If a decent ocular plastic surgeon who wasn't lazy about posting before/after photos and could produce results similar to Taban entered the market, they would make a killing because of Taban's prices.

Unfortunately, the other ones are either tech-illiterate, lazy or are just not good at these procedures. Taban pretty much owns this market because of this and his bag will be secured for quite a while now.
Does he use peel for infra and is it saddled rim with zygo/cheekbone implants?

• +1
Reactions: catastaire
Bruh od is a meme surgery. Paid top dollar to get scammed
OP's eyes are noticeably more deepset but the protrusion wasn't that noticable in the before anyway; overall 0 change in SMV. After seeing Titbot's surgery underwhelming results, I think OD is only worth on people who's eyes look like this.

I have seen canthoplasty/canthopexy/lower eyelid retraction results with eye areas with a similar level of protrusion as OP's ngl. And all of Taban's good results come from a combination of OD + the mentioned surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Yuya Moggershima, ROTTING and 3 others
34C92740 EF5E 4126 8447 8F83FF4B3F35
C91EDDE9 31AE 4665 B263 58AB3452145C

I’m getting saddle rim implants then depending how my eyelids look after I’ll choose if I want eyelid or blepharoplasty or canthoplasty after honestly might not need anything after the implants so why pay all that money I have a deficiency in bone structure under my eyes that needs to be corrected

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and subhuman incel
View attachment 1651305View attachment 1651306
I’m getting saddle rim implants then depending how my eyelids look after I’ll choose if I want eyelid or blepharoplasty or canthoplasty after honestly might not need anything after the implants so why pay all that money I have a deficiency in bone structure under my eyes that needs to be corrected
Yes, according to Taban. Blephoraplasty is unneeded after either infraorbital implants, eyelid retraction surgery or Canthoplasty. That is one of the dual purposes of the implants. Any good ocular plastic surgeon (including Taban) will naturally include in the Infra implants for either eyelid retraction or Canthoplasty as the implants anchor the soft tissue to the implant taking the weight off of the cheek off of the eyelid. This in theory is to prevent the Canthus/lower lid from being pulled back down to its original spot.

tldr; opt for Canthoplasty or Lower Lid retraction surgery as both include implants with the former (Canthoplasty) also including the latter (LLR surgery).

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
OP's eyes are noticeably more deepset but the protrusion wasn't that noticable in the before anyway; overall 0 change in SMV. After seeing Titbot's surgery underwhelming results, I think OD is only worth on people who's eyes look like this.

View attachment 1650898

I have seen canthoplasty/canthopexy/lower eyelid retraction results with eye areas with a similar level of protrusion as OP's ngl. And all of Taban's good results come from a combination of OD + the mentioned surgeries.
Absolutely. Here is another case of OD/LLR/Cantho/Ifra package work done by Taban that I am not quite sure how to feel about it:confused::
Screen Shot 2022 04 25 at 84626 PM

While this guy's eyes are certainly more "deep-set" and less bug/frog-eyed... I am just not sure whether his results were really worth it.
I honestly feel if the guy just squinted his eyes in the before photo it would have looked virtually no different than the after photo.

What do you think? Side profile is much more revealing though:
Screen Shot 2022 04 25 at 84855 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, germanlooks and fernandobrocolli