My experiences in school

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Banned
I have went through many humiliation rituals because of normies and turned into a hikikomori basement dweller with time because of all the negative experiences.
I have severe trust issues and social anxiety making me unable to function in society

Everywhere I went normies formed gangs and constantly put pyschological pressure me and my subhuman friends. I have PTSD from the experience and I don't want to leave my apartment ever again

My parents never adressed the main issues that lead me to become this instead they forcefully took me to a pyschiatrist and forcefed me antidepressants which had side effects and I might get put in a mental ward soon because of my unstable and suicidal behaviour

Also I am Turk in Turkland so the bullying is more brutal and severe than you amerilards and westerners experience
people are more NT, low inhib and ruthless here

I used to be a happy boy look what I have become
Society will break you and make it impossible for you to be happy by any means

I am trying to minimize the pain at this point, I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, turkproducer, Michael Myers and 15 others
And you know what the worst part is?
After becoming a wreck because of a decade of brutal negative experiences normies will blame you for being a weirdo and try gaslighting you into thinking it's all your fault

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, turkproducer, zura and 6 others
@Tabula Rasa @SecularIslamist @Michael Myers @Crisick @northern mogger

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Tabula Rasa and northern mogger
I have went through many humiliation rituals because of normies and turned into a hikikomori basement dweller with time because of all the negative experiences.
I have severe trust issues and social anxiety making me unable to function in society

Everywhere I went normies formed gangs and constantly put pyschological pressure me and my subhuman friends. I have PTSD from the experience and I don't want to leave my apartment ever again

My parents never adressed the main issues that lead me to become this instead they forcefully took me to a pyschiatrist and forcefed me antidepressants which had side effects and I might get put in a mental ward soon because of my unstable and suicidal behaviour

Also I am Turk in Turkland so the bullying is more brutal and severe than you amerilards and westerners experience

I am trying to minimize the pain at this point, I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago
View attachment 2923013
Brutal story. Hope you can somewhat recover one day. Psychological pain is far worse than anything else

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, 5'7 zoomer, Staceymaxxing and 5 others
Will read after I’m done fucking this stacy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, SecularIslamist, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
And you know what the worst part is?
After becoming a wreck because of a decade of brutal negative experiences normies will blame you for being a weirdo and try gaslighting you into thinking it's all your fault
that is just how the world is. brutal, unforgiving and always moving forward, someone always becoming stronger. the weak are forgotten and crushed, just like nature

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, zura, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
are you NEET?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel and Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, northern mogger, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
It’s a cruel world, I never had any friends myself

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Abhorrence
Brutal story. Hope you can somewhat recover one day. Psychological pain is far worse than anything else
This is why the "sticks and stones" argument is bullshit

Psychological suffering will always be much more severe than any physical pain

And it has long term consequences

Being tormented for months on end > being kicked in the nuts

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, gigell, Abhorrence and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
just live minimally when ur done with uni. Live a quiet life and watch the world go by.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, SecularIslamist, northern mogger and 2 others

Brutal :ogre:

Hypergamy is not as bad as the west but life is extra brutal for non-NT males
Being born aspie is a third world (especially muslim countries) is such a pain man :pepefrown:

• +1
just live minimally when ur done with uni. Live a quiet life and watch the world go by.
At least my parents promised they will give me money after graduation so I can live on my own terms

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Tabula Rasa
turned into a hikikomori basement dweller
me and my subhuman friends.
Pick one.

My parents never adressed the main issues that lead me to become this instead they forcefully took me to a pyschiatrist and forcefed me antidepressants which had side effects and I might get put in a mental ward soon because of my unstable and suicidal behaviour. Also I am Turk in Turkland so the bullying is more brutal and severe than you amerilards and westerners experience people are more NT, low inhib and ruthless here
This is true. My brother was suicidal as well one day after his divorce and kept pestering my mom. My mom just said 'just go kill yourself then and put me out of my misery' :feelskek:

Being born non-NT in an ethnic country which is by default full of low inhib gigaNT people is death sentence.

school fucked me up the most being loser in school is the worst

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I was chad in elementary then it went downhill

• +1
Reactions: Eren and Freixel
  • +1
Reactions: gigell

View attachment 2923013
I was a bit different, i jestermaxxed because i just wanted to feel included but no matter what i did i was always alone:feelswah:

Yeah same, I was beaten up everyday, got my head pushed inside the toilet, got my lunch stolen, laughed at, hated by everyone, including at home where my parents forced me to starve by denying me food and water and forcing me to sleep on the ground without a bed and without a pillow. Even dogs hate me, since they always attack me on the street, bite me and sometimes piss at me. When I called the police after being robbed, the cops beat me up and kicked me out of the police station

that is just how the world is. brutal, unforgiving and always moving forward, someone always becoming stronger. the weak are forgotten and crushed, just like nature
Yes

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
I was chad in elementary then it went downhill
I was a dangerous dark triad in middle school, punching everyone trying to bully me then I became an obedient little cuck

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and gigell
You need to ascend from your traumatic experiences lil bro, I can empathize cos I went through being physically/verbally bullied for long periods of time in my pre-adolescence as well. I'm from EE originally so bullying was also more brutal than WE. Getting jacked was the best thing I did for people to start respecting me tbh, but I was still a lil bitch in my mind for a long time. I did all the positive psychology bullshit, like affirmations etc. jfl :lul:. That shit doesn't work if you're a man (speaking from experience). You need to start racking up wins to regain your confidence and self-respect. Kill it in uni, get a good job to make money, become good at sports, etc. I know it sounds bluepill :bluepill: but this is what gave me the EVIDENCE to look at myself and objectively be able to tell myself I don't suck. You need EVIDENCE.
Unironically also getting a good therapist has been helpful for me I've been in therapy for about a year and I def feel less depressed than before. Make sure it's actually a good therapist tho, my therapist acknowledges things like looks being important, etc. not just some bluepilled parrot.
Are you LTN/MTN, etc. what is your height etc.? I won't sugarcoat it it will def be harder for you if you're lacking in these areas.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, turkproducer and gonions