Retards on here have no clue what causes inceldom

you live in fucking brazil a shithole of tiny mutt favela dwellers and you are telling me you never saw a ltn with a decent looking gf? you cannot be serious, I live in a 99% white area and I see it all the time
no lol, i dont see ugly dudes with gfs.
every brazilian slayer always has the following traits from my observations:
tall
good jaw
good smile
good hair
either black or white (or white passing)
good harmony
striking eye area (not the eye areas considered good according to psl autism, actually good irl ones)
good frame
exoticmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and HTN_Mentalcel
No one is truly an incel solely due to genetics unless ur like deformed. If u actually put urself out there and have hobbies and shit, you can find the one for you. Instead, they spend their time on forums like this to spew their miserable theories on life.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
👉 https://reddit.com

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I’ve noticed that the most hardcore lookism autists are all from shitholes where looks literally matter the least. It’s always the UK, India, balkans, Brazil. All countries where even normies meme about how utter subhumans slay there.
View attachment 2930276
yeah it's fucking stupid. if there was a guy from denmark sperging about looks then okay fine but if its someone from brazil (or the UK or balkans) i laugh as it's so dumb

also that meme can also describe UK couples

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
no lol, i dont see ugly dudes with gfs.
every brazilian slayer always has the following traits from my observations:
tall
good jaw
good smile
good hair
either black or white (or white passing)
good harmony
striking eye area (not the eye areas considered good according to psl autism, actually good irl ones)
good frame
exoticmaxxed
you either live in a high class white rich part of brazil or you are talking shit

the slayers i knew had none of those traits, they were just meh looking morons with very high social status. i dont know about brazil but girls here will fuck anything even the ugliest idiots possible

No one is truly an incel solely due to genetics unless ur like deformed. If u actually put urself out there and have hobbies and shit, you can find the one for you. Instead, they spend their time on forums like this to spew their miserable theories on life.
agreed for the most part, however i think i am completely fucked in terms of getting a gf but i have never blamed it on genetics, that would be the dumbest shit ever

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
We're the beautiful mice in this mouse utopia world

you either live in a high class white rich part of brazil or you are talking shit
im talking about what i saw when i lived in the slums. i only live in a good area nowadays

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
im talking about what i saw when i lived in the slums. i only live in a good area nowadays
you lived in the slums of a 3rd world country and didnt see a single ugly guy with a gf?
now im seeing this is larp

agreed for the most part, however i think i am completely fucked in terms of getting a gf but i have never blamed it on genetics, that would be the dumbest shit ever
I blame my genetics all the time jfl, if u have gifted genetics to be a chad, ntness and all that shit doesnt matter. I was trying to say if ur not a chad, try to find hobbies and actually talk to foids and not solely blame your genetics before trying like @IAMNOTANINCEL’s low iq beliefs

Here is a slavic ginger to lower your cortisol:
IMG 1605

The things i’d do to slice this whore’s tits off and feed her to them. I’d also cut off a curry’s cock and feed it to her also
You are the weirdest fucking guy i have ever seen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Zelenskyiv
modern society is this way because it was developed by insenients for insentients. high sentience people find it frustrating and futile to operate in an environment catering to insensients. there's degrees to this though. op would be insensient compared to me. therefore he might be able to thrive in an 1980s environment where degeneracy was kept in check, but i would only be able to function in a 1950s environment

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
which planet are you living in
People who make these threads are hideous so they've never experienced anything with women, let alone cucking another man.

Good looking men know relationships as an average looking man are a joke.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
People who make these threads are hideous so they've never experienced anything with women, let alone cucking another man.

Good looking men know relationships as an average looking man are a joke.
Quite the opposite actually. It’s the subhumans who are completely obsessed with looks because they can’t accept the fact that they’re actually more subhuman than they think and if they were even average they’d be getting decent success. Good looking men understand there’s more to it.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Allornothing
Quite the opposite actually. It’s the subhumans who are completely obsessed with looks because they can’t accept the fact that they’re actually more subhuman than they think and if they were even average they’d be getting decent success. Good looking men understand there’s more to it.
Ltn gets worshipped by gf but subhuman gets nothing? Your mental gymnastics was a good laugh at least.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Zelenskyiv
Ltn gets worshipped by gf but subhuman gets nothing? Your mental gymnastics was a good laugh at least.
Yes, subhumans and normies, even shit-tier ones, live in different worlds.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Yes, subhumans and normies, even shit-tier ones, live in different worlds.
Don't take this the wrong way but you're probably the dumbest person on this site.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Don't take this the wrong way but you're probably the dumbest person on this site.
Coming from some basement hindu, that’s a compliment. Keep gargling le chad’s cock

you lived in the slums of a 3rd world country and didnt see a single ugly guy with a gf?
now im seeing this is larp
I'm a white Brazilian and I live in the suburbs, where the majority of people aren't white, and I can tell for certain: tons of very ugly dudes have girlfriends... some are more successful than others, sure, but rarely I see an Incel.

In fact, some of the cutest girls I've seen here date guys that would be perceived as Incels here...

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Zelenskyiv
OP is right. A lot of people here would not be incels if they were born some decades ago. This is how inflated the dating market has become.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
If you’re incel it’s not “muh face” or “muh 2 inches below average height” it’s society. I am sick of this being denied, pretty much all my issues are from the current society we live in, if I was born in let’s say 1964 instead of 2004 I would have no incentive to be hateful, my mind wouldn’t be a mess riddled with severe hatred, trauma, despair, and I obviously wouldn’t be incel because it would be a different society.

S O C I E T Y
for you fucks who are unable to read
ITS FUCKING SOCIETY
You gotta know how to stand out and exude confidence while showcasing NT behavior.

Try sucking black cock at parties and other social functions. There's no better way to show to girls that you aren't racist (which is NT as fuck), and above all you aren't gay. Think about it. Every girl's worst nightmare is one day finding out that her boyfriend has been secretly gay all along. She won't have to worry about that though if her guy is secure enough to let other dudes put their weiners in his mouth in a public setting. She'll know he's straight as an arrow and got nothing to hide.

You gotta know how to stand out and exude confidence while showcasing NT behavior.

Try sucking black cock at parties and other social functions. There's no better way to show to girls that you aren't racist (which is NT as fuck), and above all you aren't gay. Think about it. Every girl's worst nightmare is one day finding out that her boyfriend has been secretly gay all along. She won't have to worry about that though if her guy is secure enough to let other dudes put their weiners in his mouth in a public setting. She'll know he's straight as an arrow and got nothing to hide.
why are you assuming the whole world is america? i live in an all white area where niggers are seen as subhuman apes, everyone here is racist, if i said i like black guys here i would be mocked for eternity

OP is right. A lot of people here would not be incels if they were born some decades ago. This is how inflated the dating market has become.
A lot of the issues even being non NT such as my case are caused by modern society. Unironically Ted K explores a lot of the issues we have today and properly explains how industrialization caused them. Major risk reward ratio i remember reading a bit of his manifesto in 2021

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
why are you assuming the whole world is america? i live in an all white area where niggers are seen as subhuman apes, everyone here is racist, if i said i like black guys here i would be mocked for eternity
But you already are mocked for eternity and you don't like black guys. What gives?