My eye area Discussion

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Somewhat blurry pic, sorry.

From the viewers point of view, the right eye upper lid hooding is greater than the left, so I might get upper blepharoplasty to make it more symmetrical or just drop a few more BF % to see if I lose fat from upper lids.

Also would Lower Lid Retraction make my eyes too narrow and more asian?

Any general suggestions?

Image 1rot

From the viewers point of view, the right eye upper lid hooding is greater than the left, so I might get upper blepharoplasty to make it more symmetrical or just drop a few more BF % to see if I lose fat from upper lids.

Any general suggestions?

View attachment 319846
I think you're over analysing yourself
Can't see the asymmetry to be honest

Imo you don't need lower lid retraction
But won't make them look asian if you do

I think you're over analysing yourself
Can't see the asymmetry to be honest

Imo you don't need lower lid retraction
The only thing he's missing is medial canthus, but that doesn't even matter. OP, your eyes are just fine. The only thing I could see you getting is a rhinoplasty, even then, your nose harmonizes with your face.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
JFL at wanting to spend thousands on something so minor
cant see the asymmetry
your eyes are fine, find other ways to looksmax or just stay the same since you are already chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
You making this thread must be suifuel for many bog eyes
Bug

• +1
Its just the symmetry thats a failo
Your eyes look like mine
You dont need lower eyelid retraction because your lower eyelid is already straight
I think your problem is on the right side of this picture your lateral orbital rim is weak compared to your left

• +1

Any general suggestions?

View attachment 319846
You need to lengthen your eyebrows (horizontally) and you need to widen your eyes to increase your PFL. Minor asymmetry, but it's pointless to fix it because it is very unnoticeable. Till then just squint like salludon lol.

• +1
You need to lengthen your eyebrows (horizontally) and you need to widen your eyes to increase your PFL. Minor asymmetry, but it's pointless to fix it because it is very unnoticeable. Till then just squint like salludon lol.

I dont think a surgery exists to do this unfortunately

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and john2
I dont think a surgery exists to do this unfortunately
I believe u might get a slight improvement as far as that with either a face lift or canthro. Very slight tho or atleast the illusion.

But like ppl said, your eyes are fine. The minor asymmetry is probably evident in your entire facial structure not just eye area & its p common (check length of right/left ramus to verify)

With that being said, if u wanna make your eye area more “striking”, you might wanna shift the focus to the brows. They are more easily manipulated. Give yourself arche eyebrows or tilted ones like that male model & see how u look. You’d prolly get 50% of that effect through surgery

• +1
Classic example of overthinking it
It won't be noticed

• +1
Reactions: Hector
jfl i hate my eyes
cuz my lower eyelid is that tight that my maximal eye height is something like that

considering my pct my eyes look fucking chink sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
jfl i hate my eyes
cuz my lower eyelid is that tight that my maximal eye height is something like that
View attachment 320148
considering my pct my eyes look fucking chink sometimes
its not bad but if its done artificially itll look weird cause you need the infraorbitals
wish i had eyes like that dude:

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Amnesia you already good looking motherfucker enjoy life now and stop thinking about surgery

Eye area is all about having no uee

And every model who is successful doesnt
slight uee doesnt make an eye area automatically bad. theres alot more to a bad eye area.

All I ever wanted in life was to have the eye area like the one on the right

Cvbfvbfdfd

My true man crush
All I ever did was surgerycel and looksmax to try to look like him

You have this prey eyes vibe but I don't now maybe because you eyes are not wide enough

I know this thread is old but I have the same issue. I’ve recently got UEE filler causing me to stare at my eyes more then ever. Low and behold I have some minor UEE asymmetry. I had to check previous photos to ensure the filler hadn’t made it worse. I’ve tried to cope by looking at Pitt, Chico, o pry etc and seeing that they ALL have obvious (to me) asymmetry but it’s not enough. Did you resolve this issue by getting more filler/getting some dissolved ? When I go for round 2 I’ll have to point it out to my surgeon and attempt to achieve perfect symmetry