My face-I want to improve

erstklassig

erstklassig

Iron
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
44
Reputation
11
is there anything i can improve (ik it’s frauded, i’ll send unfrauded ones later)
 

Attachments

  • 0F6D5403-9728-48D8-9635-043F28E02475.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
What tf did I just witness 🙏
 
  • +1
Reactions: tit
is there anything i can improve (ik it’s frauded, i’ll send unfrauded ones later)
I just burst out laughing, what the fuck are you doing, are you to stupid to just record your face. Wth??
 
I just burst out laughing, what the fuck are you doing, are you to stupid to just record your face. Wth??
tell me what to record and i’ll do it
 
@Turkic Albanian save him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian

Similar threads

gunner shepardson
Replies
11
Views
88
Paysen
Paysen
Zockerschocker
Replies
8
Views
62
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson
L3rdmog
Replies
2
Views
35
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
3wtf
Replies
5
Views
48
erstklassig
erstklassig

Users who are viewing this thread

  • erstklassig
  • Kayobee
Back
Top