My Facial Failos (Please respond with ways of surgery/fraud(hiding them)/softmaxx fixes

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
My Facial Failos (Please respond with ways of surgery/fraud(hiding them)/softmaxx fixes

- oblong head
- uncanny tip and generally upper third of head
- long midface
- small eyes
- face being unproportionate to skull width

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, poopoohead, justbentbro and 1 other person
no pics no life.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and justbentbro

- oblong head
- uncanny tip and generally upper third of head
- long midface
- small eyes
- face being unproportionate to skull width

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
ye sadly these are mostly nufixable

at least they're not extreme
I'm not thinking I need to aim some ideal facial ratio beauty beast no.
but i just thought it would be fun listing my failos in a thread seeing if their is a way to fix them surgically, softmaxxicly or frauding by hiding them.

you forgot getting a perm to get enough hair volume to go from straight to curly hair to hide your weird upper skull

you're also missing mentioning some extremely risky surgeries that can fix those failos lol

bro wants to fix his skull shape

By the last one you means that you have wide temples/neurocranium ?
If yes ==> unfixable, althought getting temple points would partially solve the issue, at least make it look better.

For long midface you can fraud higher ipd by making grow the outer part of your eyebrows and you can lower your eyebrows which would increase fwhr (minox/botox), you can increase bizygomatic width which would make the midface appear shorter (MSE) and most importantly adding height to the lower third through implants for instance, it would make facial thirds appear more equal.

You can't fix pfl (small eyes) tho

• +1
Reactions: twilight
By the last one you means that you have wide temples/neurocranium ?
If yes ==> unfixable, althought getting temple points would partially solve the issue, at least make it look better.

For long midface you can fraud higher ipd by making grow the outer part of your eyebrows and you can lower your eyebrows which would increase fwhr (minox/botox), you can increase bizygomatic width which would make the midface appear shorter (MSE) and most importantly adding height to the lower third through implants for instance, it would make facial thirds appear more equal.

You can't fix pfl (small eyes) tho
the mse god:
1ba7081774ccb0d5421da0beede3c189.png