My father is a joke

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
Yesterday, he was telling my mom that he looked like Clint Eastwood. Even my mom looks more like Clint than him. Another time he was telling her about there was an pretty girl in school who had a huge crush on him but he didn't do anything with her cuz he didn't know what he wanted at the time. And its BS ofc, he probably liked her but she didnt know he existed, what a larper. Everytime he talks about his dating life before mom, there was ALWAYS a reason as to why he didnt have sex with the girl. He thinks he was very sexually successful because he had lots of game.

The funniest thing he said was he told us about a girl he met but she didnt want an LTR. "Its a red flag when a girl says this so I left her", its what he said. WHAT actually happened is that she was doing casual sex but wouldn't do it with him, so he is now coping that it was by his choice he didnt fuck her. His levels of dellusion are off the roof.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Did you let him know what you think of him?

Yesterday, he was telling my mom that he looked like Clint Eastwood. Even my mom looks more like Clint than him. Another time he was telling her about there was an pretty girl in school who had a huge crush on him but he didn't do anything with her cuz he didn't know what he wanted at the time. And its BS ofc, he probably liked her but she didnt know he existed, what a larper. Everytime he talks about his dating life before mom, there was ALWAYS a reason as to why he didnt have sex with the girl. He thinks he was very sexually successful because he had lots of game.

The funniest thing he said was he told us about a girl he met but she didnt want an LTR. "Its a red flag when a girl says this so I left her", its what he said. WHAT actually happened is that she was doing casual sex but wouldn't do it with him, so he is now coping that it was by his choice he didnt fuck her. His levels of dellusion are off the roof.
Your dad and I were star-crossed lovers actually. We used to lay naked in each other's arms listening to the other's heart beat. I'll never forget the taste of your dad's lips.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe