My father may die during surgery

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
So he suffered a stroke yesterday and may require surgery according to the doctors. Fatfuck, infantile, schizotypal, ugly dumb son of a bitch, at 59 he suffered a stroke because of his dogshit genetics + sedentary chronic lifestyle. Pathetic.

Anyway, I got him to write his will in the event he does die from/during surgery. So that means that thru his real estates I will inherit so much money I won't ever have to work a single day in my life ever again.

GigaLifeFuel tbh. I hated the fucker anyway. May actually ascend coz now I will be able to get all the surgeries I need like trimax and HT.

I will move to China and bust 100's of chinese coochies DEEP ahhhh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23359, falcon1 and 21 others
You are evil

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 33514 and 24 others
Very greatful for ur father leaving all that money for u by writing a mockery of him here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, HOLYFUARK, GabachoCopium and 14 others
Muh but women are the evil ones

Nigga I hope this is a joke innit

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, GabachoCopium and 2 others
You are evil
Yeah but are you even surprised? I have nothing to be grateful for. I have been miserable for the last 9 years. It's complicated.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1 and RichardSpencel
You should be ashamed of yourself for writing this

• +1
Reactions: baku9, temporomandibular32, HOLYFUARK and 16 others
an average .org on which I am said to be mean and bitter according to some. they dont deserve it huh

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Van, Abhorrence and 3 others
You don’t hate him, you are trying to delude yourself into thinking you do, but you don’t. The reason why you are making multiple threads about that topic is because it has an emotional effect on you and you feel the need to talk about it, otherwise you wouldn’t give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, User28823 and 13 others
You don’t hate him, you are trying to delude yourself into thinking you do, but you don’t. The reason why you are making multiple threads about that topic is because it has an emotional effect on you and you feel the need to talk about it, otherwise you wouldn’t give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and darkness97
Well you might be right. Interesting take ngl.

don't hate on your dad even if he deserves it

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Well you might be right. Interesting take ngl.
Idk if it’s a larp but you will regret not making peace with your dad once he’s dead, even if you are angry at him for wherever reason, you will always have an emotional bound to him because he is your father

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Van and TsarTsar444
don't hate on your dad even if he deserves it
Why? He has been getting on my nerves for years. Not only is he an ugly SOB but also he is schizotypal, infantile, super fucking annoying.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and RichardSpencel
Idk if he will be able to speak, hear or see you, make sure you’re there in his last moments and you didn’t leave him alone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and WeiWei
Idk if he will be able to speak, hear or see you, make sure you’re there in his last moments and you didn’t leave him alone
I mean how would I regret it?

I mean how would I regret it?
You won’t find peace of mind if you don’t make peace with your parents, that’s what I mean, once they are dead, you won’t have the opportunity anymore to make peace with them and you will live with the bitterness until you die

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Very greatful for ur father leaving all that money for u by writing a mockery of him here
Typical euromutt behavior being ungrateful to own parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Kamui and Xangsane
So he suffered a stroke yesterday and may require surgery according to the doctors. Fatfuck, infantile, schizotypal, ugly dumb son of a bitch, at 59 he suffered a stroke because of his dogshit genetics + sedentary chronic lifestyle. Pathetic.

Anyway, I got him to write his will in the event he does die from/during surgery. So that means that thru his real estates I will inherit so much money I won't ever have to work a single day in my life ever again.

GigaLifeFuel tbh. I hated the fucker anyway. May actually ascend coz now I will be able to get all the surgeries I need like trimax and HT.

Rot in hell

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, garoupilled_ and Yuno_howitez
LMFAO

• JFL
Was thinking you were going to post his pic and point out flaws as I read this :lul:

• JFL
Was thinking you were going to post his pic and point out flaws as I read this :lul:
I might post pics of his corpse once he dies IF he does die. Hopefully not but my mentality is always be prepared for the worst case scenario

• Love it
Reactions: falcon1 and Spiritualcell
lol just wait for him to get his surgeries he's gonna get botched or have complications and nobody there for him :lul: :lul: :lul:
nigga gonna feel the wrath of god first hand

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: temporomandibular32, horizontallytall, futureashtray and 2 others
lol just wait for him to get his surgeries he's gonna get botched or have complications and nobody there for him :lul: :lul: :lul:
nigga gonna feel the wrath of god first hand
There is no God. There is only science.

Did your father abuse you or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Did your father abuse you or sum shit
Technically mentally he did for many years up until now. Again, he's schizotypal, never took my incel and depression issues seriously, always said we were gonna solve problems but he never bothered to, and he's very infantile.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
So your solution is to pray to an invisible man?
Yes, he always fixes my problems when I put my full faith in him 😄

Did he fix your inceldom
well yeah im technically a volcel not incel cuz i got a handjob and had 2 gfs never fucked in pussy tho

• JFL
well yeah im technically a volcel not incel cuz i got a handjob and had 2 gfs never fucked in pussy tho
Never came inside a bitch, never knocked her up yet says he's volcel. OK

Never came inside a bitch, never knocked her up yet says he's volcel. OK
girl was in panties in my room saying i can do whatever i want and all i did was makeout and grab her ass cuz i was too high inhib to fuck and my religious mom forbade me from it

You're the only schizo here tbh. Also I think your mentally ill

girl was in panties in my room saying i can do whatever i want and all i did was makeout and grab her ass cuz i was too high inhib to fuck and my religious mom forbade me from it
lol at being religious...Dude if a girl is inside my room in panties there's only one thing I'm going to be doing... busting her cooch and cumming all the way inside DEEP, Lol at you tbh

lol at being religious...Dude if a girl is inside my room in panties there's only one thing I'm going to be doing... busting her cooch and cumming all the way inside DEEP, Lol at you tbh
i didnt actually care about the religion i was just high inhib as hell and scared to do it

You're the only schizo here tbh. Also I think your mentally ill
No, he's legit schizotypal. Like, back when I was way more angry at him, he legit thought I must've been possessed by demons and he would actually draw crosses inside the house with white chalk, I'm serious. Also he brought some scammer into the house with some weird tool he would use to expel the evil spirits from the house.

Again, he IS schizotypal. And very fucking annoying.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Spiritualcell and Deleted member 31155
i didnt actually care about the religion i was just high inhib as hell and scared to do it
Scared, why? Just make her swallow Plan B dumbass... lol. Or arrange for her a 'makeshift abortion'

Is your dad mike adriano??

I love his work and aspire to be like him 😿😿

Is your dad mike adriano??

I love his work and aspire to be like him 😿😿
unfortunately no otherwise I would have asked him to arrange for me a 'date' with Brandie Mae

Ho

I will move to China and bust 100's of chinese coochies DEEP ahhh
unfortunately no otherwise I would have asked him to arrange for me a 'date' with Brandie Mae

Go ropemaxx you useless fucking incel May you have a stroke and die before your father

• Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, WeiWei and Spiritualcell
Child abuse is a very terrible thing.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Based,

Muh muh parents copers gonna get btfo when OP can get surgeries and other copes like junk food with his inheritance while they wagie for 25 more years

People can’t relate because their parents were loving or atleast at some times were,if you had shit parents who abused you and crafted you into an incel not only with their dogshit genetics but also with upbringing you have absolutely 0 reason to love them other than garbage bluepilled “but they’re related to you”

• Love it
Reactions: falcon1, MoggerGaston, WeiWei and 1 other person
I'm diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder, and I really don't see why you would hate him because of that. I do understand where you're coming from though.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Based,

Muh muh parents copers gonna get btfo when OP can get surgeries and other copes like junk food with his inheritance while they wagie for 25 more years

People can’t relate because their parents were loving or atleast at some times were,if you had shit parents who abused you and crafted you into an incel not only with their dogshit genetics but also with upbringing you have absolutely 0 reason to love them other than garbage bluepilled “but they’re related to you”
My mother gives all the money from her wage for my schooling and personal stuff like clothing, supplements etc while still using the same old clothes she has bought for herself more then half a decade ago, and working 2 jobs just to make my life better. She always sits with me everyday and talks with me about my life, and what is very grim to understand is how nobody on earth will ask you about something with pure unconditional love and intention like your mother. Its somewhat of a pro to have a shit parent cause it won't hurt you if they die as much, my relationship being the polar opposite of OP makes me extremely disturbed of losing the only two people who love me this deeply and truthfully. Can't imagine losing my mom, would probably start screaming from the agony and die of grief

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and RichardSpencel
My mother gives all the money from her wage for my schooling and personal stuff like clothing, supplements etc while still using the same old clothes she has bought for herself more then half a decade ago, and working 2 jobs just to make my life better. She always sits with me everyday and talks with me about my life, and what is very grim to understand is how nobody on earth will ask you about something with pure unconditional love and intention like your mother. Its somewhat of a pro to have a shit parent cause it won't hurt you if they die as much, my relationship being the polar opposite of OP makes me extremely disturbed of losing the only two people who love me this deeply and truthfully. Can't imagine losing my mom, would probably start screaming from the agony and die of grief
Mods, someone ban him for bragging,
This thread is only for parentcels,

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, MoggerGaston and TsarTsar444
Mods, someone ban him for bragging,
This thread is only for parentcels
Im a lonercel tho, no siblings or close irl friends. I have some brocel cousins but they live in another country. My life if it wasn't occupied by studying is beyond boring

Bro dont waste time just strangle him in the hospital bed

Enjoy trimax bhaii

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, falcon1, RichardSpencel and 1 other person