martyrs
calvaire
i stand alone
la cabina

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, emeraldglass, LooksThinker and 2 others
Martyrs (2008) and Salo are my one of my favorites. The others are meh.

Martyrs (2008) and Salo are my one of my favorites. The others are meh.
have you watched frontier(s) then? i thought ud like it. its less known than the other 2

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
my thoughts on this thread : 0

my thoughts on this thread : 0
human centipede 1 is one of the best written horror movies ive seen with realistic dialogue

and not nearly as visually disturbing/disgusting as ppl claim. that movie surprised me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
have you watched frontier(s) then? i thought ud like it. its less known than the other 2
la cabina is a short horror gem imo

watch if u want
I haven’t watched these two. I’ll most likely watch them when I’m rotting one of these nights. I was mostly talking about hostel, Serbian film, and human centipede being meh to be specific. The first hostel was meh and the other 2 were shit. Human centipede is more funny to me than scary. Serbian film is just sex scene after sex scene.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
hostel 1,2
salo
frontier(s)
a serbian film
human centipede 1
martyrs
calvaire
i stand alone
la cabina
Only niche movies.

I haven’t watched these two. I’ll most likely watch them when I’m rotting one of these nights. I was mostly talking about hostel, Serbian film, and human centipede being meh to be specific. The first hostel was meh and the other 2 were shit. Human centipede is more funny to me than scary. Serbian film is just sex scene after sex scene.
i liked both hostels so much. 3rd one is shit yes.
i liked the simplicity of both, the premise, the atmosphere and the pace

i remember human centipede 1 surprising me from how well written with reasonable dialogue it was. i thought to myself "this is how ppl would really talk/act in this situation" im prob exaggerating a bit. and it was fun/interesting, def not "scary" but i felt bad for the characters.
only 1 is good like this, 2 is just disgusting

i like cabin fever too from eli roth, but not as much as hostel 1/2

a serbian film idk had 3 pretty disturbing scenes that shocked me, both visually and meaning wise. the entire atmosphere feels hellish/evil and the ending is so bleak

seen these years ago, mostly reviewing my emotional experiences with key points from the movies cuz i dont remember details

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC