My favorite type of women

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
My favorite type of women are tall slim women in proportion (feminine and narrow shoulders) with soft pleasant voices and a high class demeanor. I like them to be utterly devoted to the people they care about. She must have small boobs too but must respond well to female pregnancy hormones so that her breasts enlarge sufficiently to give suckle to our offspring so they become CHADS.

Tall girls mog small girls. They are innately classier. Skinny tall girls with wide hip bones :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SA7
specificcel

big booty girls mog everything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Autist
dead

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
based ngl

• +1
short cute and a big ass mogs all

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, dogtown, Deleted member 1084 and 1 other person
לטד טםו גןדעודאןמע לןלק גםעץ דךןא טםור ערשבןךק ןמבקך 'רןדאד רןעיא מם' טםו פומט כשעעםאץ חודא כובלןמע ךםך שא טםור דוניוצשמןאט נםטםץ צט דיןא צםעד טםו אם טםר ערשהקץ חק'חק'חק'חק'חק'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome, heroinfather and 1 other person
לטד טםו גןדעודאןמע לןלק גםעץ דךןא טםור ערשבןךק ןמבקך 'רןדאד רןעיא מם' טםו פומט כשעעםאץ חודא כובלןמע ךםך שא טםור דוניוצשמןאט נםטםץ צט דיןא צםעד טםו אם טםר ערשהקץ חק'חק'חק'חק'חק'
הכבשים משרתות את ישראל

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JEWISH RUNES HELP HELP

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
cope

• Love it
Reactions: kobecel and CupOfCoffee
Foid haters rise up.

Short White/Asian brunettes are where it's at for me.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
506647_12big.jpg

• +1
This one girl in my chem class would be perfect for you bro... she’s so perfect she’s tall and skinny yet also somehow thicc. Perfect skin... like basically perfect. She’s like 5’9 but says she’s 5’8 lol. Too fufcking bad I’m only 5’10. But it’s all about face anyways but I have acne rn. She added me on Snapchat beginning of the year and talked to me but I didn’t like her at the time because I masturbated like 3x every day. Now I’m high t and want to dom her so hard. Might talk to her again if I can looksmax successfully before end of school year. Lemme find a pic

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and androidcel
This one girl in my chem class would be perfect for you bro... she’s so perfect she’s tall and skinny yet also somehow thicc. Perfect skin... like basically perfect. She’s like 5’9 but says she’s 5’8 lol. Too fufcking bad I’m only 5’10. But it’s all about face anyways but I have acne rn. She added me on Snapchat beginning of the year and talked to me but I didn’t like her at the time because I masturbated like 3x every day. Now I’m high t and want to dom her so hard. Might talk to her again if I can looksmax successfully before end of school year. Lemme find a pic
Do you have snap?

yeah Cory7272 or Coryj7272 cant remember
Sent
I am still waiting on the pics boyo

Last edited:
Sent

I am still waiting on the pics boyo
You want just a pic of her or nudes? I dont have nudes of her lmao but if you want a pic you'll have to wait till tomorrow because I dont have one right now. I'll just say she's my streaks for the day then save the pic

You want just a pic of her or nudes? I dont have nudes of her lmao but if you want a pic you'll have to wait till tomorrow because I dont have one right now. I'll just say she's my streaks for the day then save the pic
Yes. Clothed pics are good for me. Do you have navel pics?

all girls are thots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back