MY FINAL TINDER SUMMARY - WHY I PERMANENTLY QUIT TINDER AFTER 11 MONTHS EXPERIENCE

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Only moment I left my house this Saturday/Sunday is when I went to gym (BRUTAL MOG STORY FROM SATURDAY's WORKOUT), and today is a holiday so it's time to write some high IQ thread for niggas here while I play Minecraft 1.19.2 on alt-tab (fuck gotta get elytra asap otherwise it's over for me)

december-wojak.png

CREDENTIALS:
On Tinder since September 2021
Eastern Europe, remember that experiences will surely be different in the West (it's more degenerated and women there are massive whores)
Overall I went to like ~20 dates with girls
Tons of experience on behavior and texting
Lost KHHV days after making first account READ MY REDEMPTION ARC TRILOGY HERE
Total of 1 lay off Tinder, with multiple occasions for sex (one for fwb) that I declined because autism+I despise whores

WHY YOU SHOULD QUIT TINDER:
Out of ~20 dates I attended, ALL OF THEM did not go past first date except for one (two dates then she messaged me "this isn't it")
Even if you cuddle on first date and you feel chemistry, and you think "damn this might work out", she can STILL ghost your ass after, I've had this happening MULTIPLE times. For example: 19 years old I recently met messaged me out of the blue that "I am not looking to date anyone atm sorry for wasting your time" and I was very on point with texting game (i've got shitton of experience)
It is true that girls there are mostly mentally ill, or there is something wrong with them: I've had met a girl with whom I talked about sex and she told me she has rape fantasy, 1M2F threesome fantasy, I've met TWO girls who legitimately been to a mental hospital, I've met one abused dog girl who had cut marks on her wrists, I've met a girl who still lives with her ex boyfriend in rented flat, I've met a girl who currently had fwb and wanted fwb with me (which disguisted me, I am not sharing my woman with anyone), I've met asexual girl who was insanely good looking
THIS IS THE BIGGEST REASON WHY YOU SHOULD QUIT TINDER AND TRY TO APPROACH IRL IN PARTIES/SOCIAL CIRCLES: 90% of women on Tinder are there for validation, REMEMBER THAT VALIDATION FOR THEM IS LIKE SEX FOR US, other small % is honestly there for ONS/FWB and very very tiny % is there actually for LTR and are somewhat normal
Recently I made 8/10 foid account for the first time, just to see other side of the coin: I've been bombarded with DMs, likes, matches, offers for sex (100-400 euro for a night), validation, compliments, men with tinder gold/platinum messaging me without a match offering XXX euro for sex in the first message
One of the reasons normal girls will not be on Tinder, is because men are massive creeps there. On girl's account (21yo foid), I've had men 40+ messaging me for sex, asking for blowjob, sex for money, even younger men 20-25 are creepy as a motherfucker. My little game tip: never mention sex when you just met a girl, trust me

WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING INSTEAD:
Social circle is number one way of getting a girlfriend. She cannot just ghost you out of the ass, because you know each other irl
Partymax/Eventmax/Nightoutmax probably best ways to slay
Meeting girls irl is much better, lots of lots of normal & beautiful women don't even have Tinder
Rotmax playing Stalker Anomaly/Minecraft

Electron

K1njTAZ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153, Patriot, SeiGun and 6 others
u cuddled with girls frmo tinder and didnt fuck them son what are you doing

they wanted to ONS you but u sound like a cuck ngl to you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, stamaster21, Michael and 1 other person
Bruh it’s bcz you didn’t make a move and didn’t try to fuck

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Corleone
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 7580
I don't get why you are single bro, just talk to girls bro, just go to clubs bro worked for me

IUxHRd3.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Solidcoin and Over
I don't get why you are single bro, just talk to girls bro, just go to clubs bro worked for me

IUxHRd3.jpeg
yes this is surely minimum requirement to get a girlfriend off irl activities

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie
I think a lot of incels will be too autistic to meet women IRL. You need a good social circle of normie friends. But yeah, clubs are easy af if you’re NT.

I can’t meet girls irl it’s over for me 😢😢😢😢😢😢

read redemption arc and you'll know why

I wanted to kiss her on second date then fuck on third, but apparantly this is too slow these days lol
Sounds autistic and gay. Barret Gang are only homosexuals that rather want to cuddle than have sex with a girl and then wonder why girls don‘t want to go for a second date.

Why didn‘t you try to kiss and fuck them?

Only moment I left my house this Saturday/Sunday is when I went to gym (BRUTAL MOG STORY FROM SATURDAY's WORKOUT), and today is a holiday so it's time to write some high IQ thread for niggas here while I play Minecraft 1.19.2 on alt-tab (fuck gotta get elytra asap otherwise it's over for me)

december-wojak.png

CREDENTIALS:
On Tinder since September 2021
Eastern Europe, remember that experiences will surely be different in the West (it's more degenerated and women there are massive whores)
Overall I went to like ~20 dates with girls
Tons of experience on behavior and texting
Lost KHHV days after making first account READ MY REDEMPTION ARC TRILOGY HERE
Total of 1 lay off Tinder, with multiple occasions for sex (one for fwb) that I declined because autism+I despise whores

WHY YOU SHOULD QUIT TINDER:
Out of ~20 dates I attended, ALL OF THEM did not go past first date except for one (two dates then she messaged me "this isn't it")
Even if you cuddle on first date and you feel chemistry, and you think "damn this might work out", she can STILL ghost your ass after, I've had this happening MULTIPLE times. For example: 19 years old I recently met messaged me out of the blue that "I am not looking to date anyone atm sorry for wasting your time" and I was very on point with texting game (i've got shitton of experience)
It is true that girls there are mostly mentally ill, or there is something wrong with them: I've had met a girl with whom I talked about sex and she told me she has rape fantasy, 1M2F threesome fantasy, I've met TWO girls who legitimately been to a mental hospital, I've met one abused dog girl who had cut marks on her wrists, I've met a girl who still lives with her ex boyfriend in rented flat, I've met a girl who currently had fwb and wanted fwb with me (which disguisted me, I am not sharing my woman with anyone), I've met asexual girl who was insanely good looking
THIS IS THE BIGGEST REASON WHY YOU SHOULD QUIT TINDER AND TRY TO APPROACH IRL IN PARTIES/SOCIAL CIRCLES: 90% of women on Tinder are there for validation, REMEMBER THAT VALIDATION FOR THEM IS LIKE SEX FOR US, other small % is honestly there for ONS/FWB and very very tiny % is there actually for LTR and are somewhat normal
Recently I made 8/10 foid account for the first time, just to see other side of the coin: I've been bombarded with DMs, likes, matches, offers for sex (100-400 euro for a night), validation, compliments, men with tinder gold/platinum messaging me without a match offering XXX euro for sex in the first message
One of the reasons normal girls will not be on Tinder, is because men are massive creeps there. On girl's account (21yo foid), I've had men 40+ messaging me for sex, asking for blowjob, sex for money, even younger men 20-25 are creepy as a motherfucker. My little game tip: never mention sex when you just met a girl, trust me

WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING INSTEAD:
Social circle is number one way of getting a girlfriend. She cannot just ghost you out of the ass, because you know each other irl
Partymax/Eventmax/Nightoutmax probably best ways to slay
Meeting girls irl is much better, lots of lots of normal & beautiful women don't even have Tinder
Rotmax playing Stalker Anomaly/Minecraft

View attachment 1823354
View attachment 1823355
yea ive been saying this on here for the last year, most girls dont even fucking have tinder, or if they do they never use it. Its fucking dogshit and people are retarded for thinking its a good way to get laid. Just go out from 8-12:30am on friday and saturday, flirt a lot, but also talk to dudes and learn to socialize. You might feel like shit the first few times, but you will get used to it unless you are a total fucking fuggo and u will adapt.

So many gross normies have girlffriends its not even funny.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Over
yea ive been saying this on here for the last year, most girls dont even fucking have tinder, or if they do they never use it. Its fucking dogshit and people are retarded for thinking its a good way to get laid. Just go out from 8-12:30am on friday and saturday, flirt a lot, but also talk to dudes and learn to socialize. You might feel like shit the first few times, but you will get used to it unless you are a total fucking fuggo and u will adapt.

man I legit sometimes see chubby normies with cute gfs it makes my blood boil that such piece of fat shit is fucking girls like this (it makes me disguisted to even LTR such girl after such fat subhuman)

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex

That’s a glitch in the matrix

lol just lol if you think EE girls are less whore than western girls.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
That’s a glitch in the matrix
i know but the peasent dating realm leaks through the firmament of this hell world more and more every day. I am in las vegas and i havent even seen one person who is taller then me. Ive been here for the last week and plan to stay for a couple months. No chads, no tall people, just normies dating normie girls who are sometimes high tier becky.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
man I legit sometimes see chubby normies with cute gfs it makes my blood boil that such piece of fat shit is fucking girls like this (it makes me disguisted to even LTR such girl after such fat subhuman)
bcuz all chads now are aspies and too protective of them self bro

I have had a 4-5/10 chubby or even fat girl tell me that guys offer her money for sex on tinder, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Over
ile ruchałeś z tych 20?

I'm too autistic to socialize or make proper friends, let alone girlfriends. Tinder is the only option for social rejects.

u cuddled with girls frmo tinder and didnt fuck them son what are you doing

they wanted to ONS you but u sound like a cuck ngl to you
if hes cuddling with these women on the first date their pussy must be drying up more then the arizona desert. Iam a guy and think this is low value cuck behavior , imagine what the women think. You do that cuddle stuff with a girlfriend or wife. These women want to get their brains fucked out and this guy is cuddling with them, before he even gets the pussy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
fuck man i thought i was the only one not getting past the first date

its fucking brutal af

who cares faggot

dnr

IUxHRd3.jpeg
You are a @Moggie anyway, what do you have to worry about?

But seriously, just do some softmaxxing and do what Over told you here. You should get average women at least.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Fuck you, OP. I want to fucking gut you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over