My Final Video : My Jaw Surgery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get a discount for appearing in his advertisement video?

No i have not been paid for this.

I did this for you guys and for him.

He just covered the fees for the video shoot for the day (videographer/editor fees, my hotel and flight fees to travel from the UK)

It would be nice if we could agree something.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joseph, LooksmaxxHopeful, cutecel and 1 other person
No i have not been paid for this.

I did this for you guys and for him.

He just covered the fees for the video shoot for the day (videographer/editor fees, my hotel and flight fees to travel from the UK)

It would be nice if we could agree something.
just asking bro. i am lowkey retarded too. sorry.

• Woah
Reactions: Gaia262
Quite alot actually face alone including everything is like £35,000 + £11,000 for Body, and like £2k a year for hair. In the grand scheme of things, its not alot.

Its the price of a new brand car really.
It's crazy to me you can get an ascension like yours for ~50.000€

Now, it's like twice my yearly salary post tax because I am an unskilled worker, but with any halfway decent stem degree it'd be like 6-9 months of work.

That's all, to completely change your life. Nobody can change my mind that plastic surgery isn't by far the best investment you can make.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Yerico7, cutecel and 5 others
Did Ramieri give you discounts on your operations in exchange for those threads?

Gaia,

You are everything people on this site should be. You are always helping others and did not let your poor circumstances faze you at all. It is not very common for people to be as kind and strong as you after experiencing what you have been through, and you have no idea the impact you had on us. You look amazing and I would not have guessed you are 30 at all. Go and enjoy the well-deserved and amazing life that is ahead of you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf, Yerico7, whiteissuperior and 20 others
Did Ramieri give you discounts on your operations in exchange for those threads?

No, Dr Ramieri didn't even know about this forum when i made my first thread and video back in 2021

Then countless people started booking consults and surgeries now we are here.

He is very well aware now. He is going to be reading your responses now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, cutecel and KingBetaTut
Gaia,

You are everything people on this site should be. You are always helping others and did not let your poor circumstances faze you at all. It is not very common for people to be as kind and strong as you after experiencing what you have been through, and you have no idea the impact you had on us. You look amazing and I would not have guessed you are 30 at all. Go and enjoy the well-deserved and amazing life that is ahead of you.
fully agree, without him i would have not went with my surgery with Dr R., Gaia is a saint

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Gaia262
No, Dr Ramieri didn't even know about this forum when i made my first thread and video back in 2021

Then countless people started booking consults and surgeries now we are here.
Didn’t see your other comment addressing this. Chapeau

• +1
How’s your dating life? Did the improvements meet your expectations regarding quality of life? Please give an honest answer. I’m in similar shoes regarding height

• +1
Ur a god, heights still gnna fk u a bit but doesn't matter those type of girls r whores anyway

U ascended op

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Gaia262
He can use NTmaxxed pics for tinder and do well, I've seen much uglier Indian dudes pull 7/8s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, Chadethnic101 and Gaia262
Hi bro im 5 ft 6 and i was NT. its something I have to work on again. its the price you pay for this.

I didnt do anything, it was all Ramieri, i guess its from the pull of the bimax + genio + jaw angle implants on the soft tissue.

Quite alot actually face alone including everything is like £35,000 + £11,000 for Body, and like £2k a year for hair. In the grand scheme of things, its not alot.

Its the price of a new brand car really.

I don't want to shill any surgeons. If you feel after watching my video Ramieri is the guy for you then you are free to book a consult.
The 35,000 was a one time cost right?
What is the 11k for? What is the 2k for?
Mind if you go into details on what you do for body and hair

• +1
Thank you for tagging me, sorry for the autistic shit I pm’d you

• Love it
The 35,000 was a one time cost right?
What is the 11k for? What is the 2k for?
Mind if you go into details on what you do for body and hair

yeah i had HD liposuction (overcharged for it, racist South African surgeon) for my abs + shoulders and i wear hair system for my hair.

The £35k is just when you factor everything it was 33k euros for the surgery fees + x2 4 weeks air bnb fees, flights, food, braces, wisdom teeth removal, blood tests, scans , additional expenses as i stayed extra time in hospital ect. So its alot more to be honest probably euros 40k.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and cutecel
How’s your dating life? Did the improvements meet your expectations regarding quality of life? Please give an honest answer. I’m in similar shoes regarding height
@Gaia262

Please answer bro !

• +1
Congratulations on all your success you deserve it. You put exceptional effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Gaia262
yeah i had HD liposuction (overcharged for it, racist South African surgeon) for my abs + shoulders and i wear hair system for my hair.
WOAH 35k un south africa

WOAH 35k un south africa

bro,

it was 33k euros for face surgery. + additional expenses totaled like lets say 7k euros.

For body £11k which is like 12.5k euros (this i was overcharged for massively by a south african surgeon)

2k per annum for hair

• +1
Reactions: joseph and RAITEIII
You won

• Love it
bro,

it was 33k euros for face surgery. + additional expenses totaled like lets say 7k euros.

For body £11k which is like 12.5k euros (this i was overcharged for massively by a south african surgeon)

2k per annum for hair
Sorry, misread it.

Still find it expensive for a lipo indeed.

youre inspiring. Not even hairloss could stop you. II'm confident further succes is coming your way.

• Love it
are you lean bro? @Gaia262

You look bloated. Make some fasting and see if you can lower the body fat in your face, I think it can ascend so much.

it's the little things that makes the difference

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, whiteissuperior, Gengar and 1 other person
@Gaia262

I need to know if it’s worth the pain and effort man

Soz bro I wasnt ignoring you.

The good news is that if a large enough transformation is done the The biggest change is that Women will treat you much much better and you will definitely feel you pass a threshold. The bad news is that at this point of doing so much you will most likely be resentful to be around women and normies who essentially did this to you. You will most likely be Non NT if you go under such an extreme overhaul.

Looks are just one metric of success, you will still need to develop yourself in other areas. Very few men can go through their life just on their looks.

But you will feel levelled up, no different to a game character and things just become easier.

I definately feel a marked difference how people treat me, I am sure if i travelled to a country like South America this would be even better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Gengar, Jungcuck and 2 others
Soz bro I wasnt ignoring you.

The good news is that if a large enough transformation is done the The biggest change is that Women will treat you much much better and you will definitely feel you pass a threshold. The bad news is that at this point of doing so much you will most likely be resentful to be around women and normies who essentially did this to you.

Looks are just one metric of success, you will still need to develop yourself in other areas. Very few men can go through their life just on their looks.

But you will feel levelled up, no different to a game character and things just become easier.

I definately feel a marked difference how people treat me, I am sure if i travelled to a country like South America this would be even better.
Do you think surgery is more efficient for people with a bit of smv to improve it further or for people with close to 0 smv. I feel like it’s very hard to go from 0 to reaching the threshold

• +1
mogger

• Love it
Looking amazing, that jawline is 90th percentile easily. Amazing transformation bro.

• Love it
Do you think surgery is more efficient for people with a bit of smv to improve it further or for people with close to 0 smv. I feel like it’s very hard to go from 0 to reaching the threshold

Of course.

thats the equivalent of a homeless man saying i want to be a millionaire

vs someone who owns three small businesses wanting to be a millionire.

The starting points are completely different and their is a compounding effect.

the lower you are the higher the risk and more invasive the surgery is going to be to bring your features up to scratch. It will most likely require complete reconstruction to bring a bad feature into a good feature.

Wheras someone who has got a good foundation to work with just has to tweak and modify things to bring their features up. Essentially they have good material to work with already. This can be seen in most celebrity transformations who were above average to begin with.

I stand for our reconstruction bros.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, joseph, Yerico7 and 2 others
leonardo dicaprio GIF

• Love it
Highkey still below average. Would only slay in your native country.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and Gaia262
48E6729E F974 44B0 B96D 6C542F651252
You now
83C7EEDE 8CA6 4AF0 B2A3 E873B1CE03F1
Vs what could’ve been

All you needed was a bsso with custom chin implant and your nose tip to be centered. Your nose was already perfect just needed the tip to be centered.

Currently you have zero angularity. The implants sitting under thick skin make your face very bloated looking.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Gaia262
Hey, first of all congrats and thanks alot for documenting it, we need more ppls like that.

• Love it

The £35k is just when you factor everything it was 33k euros for the surgery fees + x2 4 weeks air bnb fees, flights, food, braces, wisdom teeth removal, blood tests, scans , additional expenses as i stayed extra time in hospital ect. So its alot more to be honest probably euros 40k.
Do you have before/after on the HD Liposuction?
For the Hair System did you have to shave your entire head? How often do you have to shave your head?
I thought the 11k for the body was for Steroids/Test/Hgh

• +1
Of course.

thats the equivalent of a homeless man saying i want to be a millionaire

vs someone who owns three small businesses wanting to be a millionire.

The starting points are completely different and their is a compounding effect.

the lower you are the higher the risk and more invasive the surgery is going to be to bring your features up to scratch. It will most likely require complete reconstruction to bring a bad feature into a good feature.

Wheras someone who has got a good foundation to work with just has to tweak and modify things to bring their features up. Essentially they have good material to work with already. This can be seen in most celebrity transformations who were above average to begin with.

I stand for our reconstruction bros.
What a joke. Life is rigged

• +1
Congrats bro proud of you
Enjoy your life from now man you're a smart guy who did whatever it took to become best version of yourself

Step by step

Hope things go well for the future
Any other looksmaxxes planned or just maintenance and physique now

• Love it
What a joke. Life is rigged

Agreed but thats why this forum exists, so we can support each other for those in the circumstances who have to undergo reconstructive surgery.

We can take the attitude to give up or we can face it head on.

Those with horrific starting points (me included) we may not ever reach the upper echelons of the looks hierarchy but you do have this unbreakable confidence as you earned it.

Its a journey no different to starting a company from scratch whereas others just inherit it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, Yerico7, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Agreed but thats why this forum exists, so we can support each other for those in the circumstances who have to undergo reconstructive surgery.

We can take the attitude to give up or we can face it head on.

Those with horrific starting points (me included) we may not ever reach the upper echelons of the looks hierarchy but you do have this unbreakable confidence as you earned it.

Its a journey now different to starting a company from scratch whereas others just inherit it.
Can u check dm btw?

• +1
mirin, its begun

• Love it
@Gaia262

I need to know if it’s worth the pain and effort man
You're over estimating the pain and effort and the amount of time you spend in pain vs. the amount of time you spend being ugly/being attractive. And the earlier you get it done the more worth it it will be. Don't spend your life putting it off if you need it.

I've had multiple surgeries, not just looksmax. They always sound way worse than they actually are and the recovery is over and a distant memory before you even know it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16501 and Gaia262
You look young now and I can already see how you will age better.
Imagine how you would age if you hadn’t gone those surgeries.
That itself is like an ascension.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Gaia262, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
You look great man, as always appreciate you sharing the journey, it's helped a lot of people including myself and your results are incredible. Dr Ramieri seems like such a sweet guy too, father figure material, that's what you want in a doctor haha

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Gaia262
It's here guys we did it! Let's Go 💪

I just want to thank everyone for supporting me and following my journey with my surgical plan with Dr Ramieri in Italy. I hope you were able to benefit from this or at the very least provided some hope.

Here is a link to my main thread:

My story is now coming to an end, but a new story begins, an even better story. Your Story.

This is for you Kings 👑 You have an empire to build!

I will be showing my main thread to Dr Ramieri, would appreciate some feedback on my main thread. Let's show him what we really are like

just a note before you watch I do stutter a bit half way through, we did the interview in one take. Everything came straight from the heart bros. No actors just real people :)

Before and after

Tags for some of those that commented/followed my jaw threads, I read all messages :) This isn't everybody.

@cocainecowboy @coke @lilhorizontal32 @Golgo13 @Deusmaximus @delusionalretard @CtrlAltDelete @MeinChadf @Preston @reptiles @one job away @khvirgin @mewcoper @SixCRY @Mehditianeptine @ifyouwannabemylover @LooksOverAll @SPFromNY914 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @subhuman incel @APJ @user47283 @DEFAULT @coolguy1 @uranio @ScramFranklin @whiteissuperior @OOGABOOGA @thecel @theanonymousone @Scorpioned @MeinChadf @Tobias Fünke @Weed @turkproducer @Donc0ck @freeone12 @johncruz12345 @maketheforumprivate @nambog @materialistic @Primordial @Blackgymmax @.td. @HQNPmaxxing @suckerty34 @Pakicel @Chadethnic101 @Kingkellz @Delusion @Titbot @oldcelloser @sandcelmuttcel @Mastermind @wholooksmax @TRUE_CEL @Boldandbeautiful @accsmt @randomvanish @needjawsurgery @Mouthbreath @DaRealSixpence @mulattomaxxer @Silver @Simple @koutaba @LooksmaxxHopeful @Returnofthemack @zeek @fogdart @RIPPED IRL @Edgar @NarrowJaw @SOS-Sonic @Cope @nanasky @Slyfex8 @Djaniw @Anchor_Ship @Lev Peshkov @Zenturio @cardiologist @ProjectAscension @WenomWenom @livelaughlooksmax @kota @HopefulPotential @Wannabe Chad @WannaBeA6 @wristcel @NOTCHADRIP @logan @marken12 @rtx2060ti @deepweb1298 @RamusGod @Nesstor @fuckedupmanlet @rightfulcel @Lycan @Improver @NegativeNorwood @RecessedChinCel @6ft4 @5ft1 @LightSkinNoob @wollet2 @Shako Mako @LebenistneHure @hypergamy @Danish_Retard @MulattoTrenMaxxer @oldslapcel @bossman @chemosh @Corleone @Swee98 @Forget it @totalretard @Marco Polo @DoctorLooksmax @RecessedSubhumanX @Nims @Luis @RecessedCel5 @HighClassMaxing @Solar @UnderTheKnife @malicieusss @Filippo @Gosick @medialcanthuscel @l'mme @TurboGhost @Dude420 @Vitruvian @jjm4765 @Andromeda88 @lookserumaxeru @Preposterous @Sweboy @Tallooksmaxxer @kalefartbomb @apocalypse @Seth Walsh @fruitgunpop @STEVE GAMING @astatine @datboijj @Ronaldo37 @johneffen @markozara @zv1212 @7Van Gough'O pry7 @Vain786 @rand anon @dakchuh @Oberyn @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Wallenberg @Germania @Mateusz74 @Realism @chinpilled69 @lepo2317 @ascension @epictroll @LMSMaxxer @homo_faber @Zhuurst @Chadpreetmaybe @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @alriodai @cloUder @FrameMaxxed @Verse @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx @enchanted_elixir @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Xangsane @cassiopeia @MoggerGaston @Jamesothy @Lawton88 @ScramFranklin @newperson @EverythingMattersCel @Ezekiel @Sny @dough @Prettyboy @politically correct @Pumanator @KDA Player @GymcelDoomer @SubhumanCurrycel @drose420 @Greco44 @RAITEIII @Niklaus Mikaelson @joseph @jahsuuu @Chadelite @cutecel @ChristianF @Ritalincel @Kingscrush7 @Going2KillMyself @Donc0ck @smvmaxxertilllate @PunishedDollcel @animo123 @Migfig @feelgood @longjohnmong @Sud7788 @varbrah @endme.jpg @RealSurgerymax @Golden Glass @Mastermind @andro35 @RecessedPrettyboy

Wow! This is beautiful, props to you mate!

• Love it

I just want to thank everyone for supporting me and following my journey with my surgical plan with Dr Ramieri in Italy. I hope you were able to benefit from this or at the very least provided some hope.

My story is now coming to an end, but a new story begins, an even better story. Your Story.

I will be showing my main thread to Dr Ramieri, would appreciate some feedback on my main thread. Let's show him what we really are like

just a note before you watch I do stutter a bit half way through, we did the interview in one take. Everything came straight from the heart bros. No actors just real people :)

Before and after

Tags for some of those that commented/followed my jaw threads, I read all messages :) This isn't everybody.

@cocainecowboy @coke @lilhorizontal32 @Golgo13 @Deusmaximus @delusionalretard @CtrlAltDelete @MeinChadf @Preston @reptiles @one job away @khvirgin @mewcoper @SixCRY @Mehditianeptine @ifyouwannabemylover @LooksOverAll @SPFromNY914 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @subhuman incel @APJ @user47283 @DEFAULT @coolguy1 @uranio @ScramFranklin @whiteissuperior @OOGABOOGA @thecel @theanonymousone @Scorpioned @MeinChadf @Tobias Fünke @Weed @turkproducer @Donc0ck @freeone12 @johncruz12345 @maketheforumprivate @nambog @materialistic @Primordial @Blackgymmax @.td. @HQNPmaxxing @suckerty34 @Pakicel @Chadethnic101 @Kingkellz @Delusion @Titbot @oldcelloser @sandcelmuttcel @Mastermind @wholooksmax @TRUE_CEL @Boldandbeautiful @accsmt @randomvanish @needjawsurgery @Mouthbreath @DaRealSixpence @mulattomaxxer @Silver @Simple @koutaba @LooksmaxxHopeful @Returnofthemack @zeek @fogdart @RIPPED IRL @Edgar @NarrowJaw @SOS-Sonic @Cope @nanasky @Slyfex8 @Djaniw @Anchor_Ship @Lev Peshkov @Zenturio @cardiologist @ProjectAscension @WenomWenom @livelaughlooksmax @kota @HopefulPotential @Wannabe Chad @WannaBeA6 @wristcel @NOTCHADRIP @logan @marken12 @rtx2060ti @deepweb1298 @RamusGod @Nesstor @fuckedupmanlet @rightfulcel @Lycan @Improver @NegativeNorwood @RecessedChinCel @6ft4 @5ft1 @LightSkinNoob @wollet2 @Shako Mako @LebenistneHure @hypergamy @Danish_Retard @MulattoTrenMaxxer @oldslapcel @bossman @chemosh @Corleone @Swee98 @Forget it @totalretard @Marco Polo @DoctorLooksmax @RecessedSubhumanX @Nims @Luis @RecessedCel5 @HighClassMaxing @Solar @UnderTheKnife @malicieusss @Filippo @Gosick @medialcanthuscel @l'mme @TurboGhost @Dude420 @Vitruvian @jjm4765 @Andromeda88 @lookserumaxeru @Preposterous @Sweboy @Tallooksmaxxer @kalefartbomb @apocalypse @Seth Walsh @fruitgunpop @STEVE GAMING @astatine @datboijj @Ronaldo37 @johneffen @markozara @zv1212 @7Van Gough'O pry7 @Vain786 @rand anon @dakchuh @Oberyn @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Wallenberg @Germania @Mateusz74 @Realism @chinpilled69 @lepo2317 @ascension @epictroll @LMSMaxxer @homo_faber @Zhuurst @Chadpreetmaybe @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @alriodai @cloUder @FrameMaxxed @Verse @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx @enchanted_elixir @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Xangsane @cassiopeia @MoggerGaston @Jamesothy @Lawton88 @ScramFranklin @newperson @EverythingMattersCel @Ezekiel @Sny @dough @Prettyboy @politically correct @Pumanator @KDA Player @GymcelDoomer @SubhumanCurrycel @drose420 @Greco44 @RAITEIII @Niklaus Mikaelson @joseph @jahsuuu @Chadelite @cutecel @ChristianF @Ritalincel @Kingscrush7 @Going2KillMyself @Donc0ck @smvmaxxertilllate @PunishedDollcel @animo123 @Migfig @feelgood @longjohnmong @Sud7788 @varbrah @endme.jpg @RealSurgerymax @Golden Glass @Mastermind @andro35 @RecessedPrettyboy

grow a short lined up beard or van dyke style and get a fade with fringe . You are not a white tiktok pretty boy you can't have curtains and clean shave it looks incongruent af. Great ascension tho , you look like a diff person

• +1
fantastic results bhai ! This is what needs to be done to WIN and be happy. Totally worth it. Very happy to see someone win and I hope to do the same soon. @Gaia262

You look much younger and more energetic too.

• Love it
Impressive man, knew you would make it
Pretty boy appeal, consider buccal fat removal but don't overdo anything by now you already have good results

• Love it
Happy for you my friend. May god bless you with prosperity for the rest of your life.

• Love it
are youy planning on procedure for sclera show?

• +1
Did you do any softmax? It looks whiter in the after and also
It would be amazing if you make a thread like Lars
good ascension brother

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
Yeah I would be very hesitant going to a maxillofacial surgeon for implants. I haven’t seen a single good implant result from them. All they do this post side profile crap. Which doesn’t matter in comparison to the front.

only go to someone who specializes purely in implants and not just does them on the side
View attachment 2071583
View attachment 2071584View attachment 2071585

Secondly only get implants on the mandible/chin. Never on the paranasal as it’s feminizing and gives that bloated apple cheek look.
Thirdly use a tried and tested material. NOT PEEK.

The goal is angularity and dimorphism from the FRONT. A screw fixated silicon implant prevents bone from resorption since bone only resorbs when the implant isn’t fixed and screwed.
Maybe I don't understand how this all works as I'm not interested in getting implants and haven't done the research, but isnt the situation different when you're looking to get implants after bimax vs. without any bimax beforehand, due to screws and plates already being there? Like if you had bimax before like OP did you might want a maxfac to be the one putting implants in because they'll have a better knowledge of what's going on underneath and the effects of removing the existing plates/screws? But I don't know, maybe it's irrelevant as all facial surgeons should have a knowledge of how plates/screws work and underlying facial anatomy, perhaps OP or one of the members more knowledgeable about surgery can give some more insight here.

About OP's video, I'm going to be brutally honest I find it kind of weird, the surgeon isn't your friend, he's a professional you're paying to do a job. That along with the stammering insecure vocal mannerisms make it seem like OP is 'looking for acceptance' and is a lost soul rather than a respectable adult who is upgrading their appearance for real-world gains. I don't like the 'inspirational'/'we can do this kings' thing either, I get the enthusiasm and the hope, but the state of dating as it is today is that most men are fucked over no matter what they do, I always enjoy the 'LTR realities' threads that pop up on here as there's strong truth in them.

Undeniably a result that clearly improved him, and it takes courage to go through with such an invasive procedure, although I did prefer the alternative someone posted ITT with the taller chin (from implant? More aggressive genio?). If OP gets leaner and the facial bloat finally goes away he'll look facially good, and going from 'doordash driver' to 'decent looking young man' is going to mean he isn't treated with open disgust by other people. With that said other users are correct in saying that it's height and ethnicity that destroy his appeal to women on dating apps, if he cares about that quadrilateral LL is the next step, 5'5" to 5'9" (5'10" with lifts) is going from 'undateable' to 'casual sex with unenthusiastic MTBs' . I understand if he doesn't think it's worth it, the risks and cost are immense.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and tinderhacker

Before and after

Thanks for contributing positivity and actual useful content to this forum man!

Wish you success man!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Gaia262
Do you have before/after on the HD Liposuction?
For the Hair System did you have to shave your entire head? How often do you have to shave your head?
I thought the 11k for the body was for Steroids/Test/Hgh
Any response on this @Gaia262 ?
Are you able to run cycles and not worry about any hairloss since you use a hair system?
Thanks for all you’ve posted bro

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.