My Final Video : My Jaw Surgery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, mirin harmony

Now for the criticism your ear shape not only increase your ethnic tax but it undermines your ramus.
You should type in your browser "handsome man ear" to see for yourself and book an otoplasty ASAP!

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Any response on this @Gaia262 ?
Are you able to run cycles and not worry about any hairloss since you use a hair system?
Thanks for all you’ve posted bro

Oh sure,

here are my Lipo + Roid results. im not the best with photos but it gives an indication.

Yeah i don't really run cycles no more the risk to reward ratio isn't any good overall. You will get more looks in the short term, but it is damaging your health in a very serious manner (depending on genetic response). Unlike other looksmaxxes that are zero risk or have a one off risk (surgery). You will also battle physical side effects (depending on genetic response) such as bloated face, red face, dandruff, mood swings ect that will negate alot of your smv gains. There are probably better modern chemicals out there being gatekeeped for athletes and we are using drugs from the 1950s.

even though i wear a hair system, i still have my natural hairline and going on roids (testosterone/primobolan) was effecting it. another reason to come off of it.

I take a very small dose of anavar (2.5mg) every few weeks mostly for the collagen synthesis (skin) benefits (a hidden benefit) not really for muscles.. If this causes any future problems i will stop completely.

Sorry for the slight rant here, just don't want anyone who sees this in the future to remember me as an advocate for roids. I tried them and it worked very well, but it does come with alot of side effects, where its better to invest yourself in other looksmaxxing endeavours.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Congrats, happy for you boyo (y)

• Love it
I have nothing but respect for people who are dealt a train wreck of a hand and still make the most out of it. Indian genes and you still came far.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Gaia262
It's here guys we did it! Let's Go 💪

I just want to thank everyone for supporting me and following my journey with my surgical plan with Dr Ramieri in Italy. I hope you were able to benefit from this or at the very least provided some hope.

Here is a link to my main thread:

My story is now coming to an end, but a new story begins, an even better story. Your Story.

This is for you Kings 👑 You have an empire to build!

I will be showing my main thread to Dr Ramieri, would appreciate some feedback on my main thread. Let's show him what we really are like

just a note before you watch I do stutter a bit half way through, we did the interview in one take. Everything came straight from the heart bros. No actors just real people :)

Before and after

Tags for some of those that commented/followed my jaw threads, I read all messages :) This isn't everybody.

@cocainecowboy @coke @lilhorizontal32 @Golgo13 @Deusmaximus @delusionalretard @CtrlAltDelete @MeinChadf @Preston @reptiles @one job away @khvirgin @mewcoper @SixCRY @Mehditianeptine @ifyouwannabemylover @LooksOverAll @SPFromNY914 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @subhuman incel @APJ @user47283 @DEFAULT @coolguy1 @uranio @ScramFranklin @whiteissuperior @OOGABOOGA @thecel @theanonymousone @Scorpioned @MeinChadf @Tobias Fünke @Weed @turkproducer @Donc0ck @freeone12 @johncruz12345 @maketheforumprivate @nambog @materialistic @Primordial @Blackgymmax @.td. @HQNPmaxxing @suckerty34 @Pakicel @Chadethnic101 @Kingkellz @Delusion @Titbot @oldcelloser @sandcelmuttcel @Mastermind @wholooksmax @TRUE_CEL @Boldandbeautiful @accsmt @randomvanish @needjawsurgery @Mouthbreath @DaRealSixpence @mulattomaxxer @Silver @Simple @koutaba @LooksmaxxHopeful @Returnofthemack @zeek @fogdart @RIPPED IRL @Edgar @NarrowJaw @SOS-Sonic @Cope @nanasky @Slyfex8 @Djaniw @Anchor_Ship @Lev Peshkov @Zenturio @cardiologist @ProjectAscension @WenomWenom @livelaughlooksmax @kota @HopefulPotential @Wannabe Chad @WannaBeA6 @wristcel @NOTCHADRIP @logan @marken12 @rtx2060ti @deepweb1298 @RamusGod @Nesstor @fuckedupmanlet @rightfulcel @Lycan @Improver @NegativeNorwood @RecessedChinCel @6ft4 @5ft1 @LightSkinNoob @wollet2 @Shako Mako @LebenistneHure @hypergamy @Danish_Retard @MulattoTrenMaxxer @oldslapcel @bossman @chemosh @Corleone @Swee98 @Forget it @totalretard @Marco Polo @DoctorLooksmax @RecessedSubhumanX @Nims @Luis @RecessedCel5 @HighClassMaxing @Solar @UnderTheKnife @malicieusss @Filippo @Gosick @medialcanthuscel @l'mme @TurboGhost @Dude420 @Vitruvian @jjm4765 @Andromeda88 @lookserumaxeru @Preposterous @Sweboy @Tallooksmaxxer @kalefartbomb @apocalypse @Seth Walsh @fruitgunpop @STEVE GAMING @astatine @datboijj @Ronaldo37 @johneffen @markozara @zv1212 @7Van Gough'O pry7 @Vain786 @rand anon @dakchuh @Oberyn @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Wallenberg @Germania @Mateusz74 @Realism @chinpilled69 @lepo2317 @ascension @epictroll @LMSMaxxer @homo_faber @Zhuurst @Chadpreetmaybe @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @alriodai @cloUder @FrameMaxxed @Verse @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx @enchanted_elixir @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Xangsane @cassiopeia @MoggerGaston @Jamesothy @Lawton88 @ScramFranklin @newperson @EverythingMattersCel @Ezekiel @Sny @dough @Prettyboy @politically correct @Pumanator @KDA Player @GymcelDoomer @SubhumanCurrycel @drose420 @Greco44 @RAITEIII @Niklaus Mikaelson @joseph @jahsuuu @Chadelite @cutecel @ChristianF @Ritalincel @Kingscrush7 @Going2KillMyself @Donc0ck @smvmaxxertilllate @PunishedDollcel @animo123 @Migfig @feelgood @longjohnmong @Sud7788 @varbrah @endme.jpg @RealSurgerymax @Golden Glass @Mastermind @andro35 @RecessedPrettyboy

the last thing id do would be that one voice surgery and you are fully maxxed bro btw you have great style!

• Love it
Oh sure,

here are my Lipo + Roid results. im not the best with photos but it gives an indication.

Yeah i don't really run cycles no more the risk to reward ratio isn't any good overall. You will get more looks in the short term, but it is damaging your health in a very serious manner (depending on genetic response). Unlike other looksmaxxes that are zero risk or have a one off risk (surgery). You will also battle physical side effects (depending on genetic response) such as bloated face, red face, dandruff, mood swings ect that will negate alot of your smv gains. There are probably better modern chemicals out there being gatekeeped for athletes and we are using drugs from the 1950s.

even though i wear a hair system, i still have my natural hairline and going on roids (testosterone/primobolan) was effecting it. another reason to come off of it.

I take a very small dose of anavar (2.5mg) every few weeks mostly for the collagen synthesis (skin) benefits (a hidden benefit) not really for muscles.. If this causes any future problems i will stop completely.

Sorry for the slight rant here, just don't want anyone who sees this in the future to remember me as an advocate for roids. I tried them and it worked very well, but it does come with alot of side effects, where its better to invest yourself in other looksmaxxing endeavours.

but wouldnt anavar shut you down?

• +1
You really ascended bhai, I'm glad for you! I remember watching the video before you posted it here and when you were descending the stairs in the opening shot, I was thinkin "This dude looks like a brown version of Leon Scott Kennedy from Resident Evil." :D

• Love it
I don't want to shill any surgeons.
Ramieri after reading this after he put a lot of hard work into cutting into your face

whatafuck-what-the-heck.gif

• So Sad

I just want to thank everyone for supporting me and following my journey with my surgical plan with Dr Ramieri in Italy. I hope you were able to benefit from this or at the very least provided some hope.

My story is now coming to an end, but a new story begins, an even better story. Your Story.

I will be showing my main thread to Dr Ramieri, would appreciate some feedback on my main thread. Let's show him what we really are like

just a note before you watch I do stutter a bit half way through, we did the interview in one take. Everything came straight from the heart bros. No actors just real people :)

Before and after

Tags for some of those that commented/followed my jaw threads, I read all messages :) This isn't everybody.

@cocainecowboy @coke @lilhorizontal32 @Golgo13 @Deusmaximus @delusionalretard @CtrlAltDelete @MeinChadf @Preston @reptiles @one job away @khvirgin @mewcoper @SixCRY @Mehditianeptine @ifyouwannabemylover @LooksOverAll @SPFromNY914 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @subhuman incel @APJ @user47283 @DEFAULT @coolguy1 @uranio @ScramFranklin @whiteissuperior @OOGABOOGA @thecel @theanonymousone @Scorpioned @MeinChadf @Tobias Fünke @Weed @turkproducer @Donc0ck @freeone12 @johncruz12345 @maketheforumprivate @nambog @materialistic @Primordial @Blackgymmax @.td. @HQNPmaxxing @suckerty34 @Pakicel @Chadethnic101 @Kingkellz @Delusion @Titbot @oldcelloser @sandcelmuttcel @Mastermind @wholooksmax @TRUE_CEL @Boldandbeautiful @accsmt @randomvanish @needjawsurgery @Mouthbreath @DaRealSixpence @mulattomaxxer @Silver @Simple @koutaba @LooksmaxxHopeful @Returnofthemack @zeek @fogdart @RIPPED IRL @Edgar @NarrowJaw @SOS-Sonic @Cope @nanasky @Slyfex8 @Djaniw @Anchor_Ship @Lev Peshkov @Zenturio @cardiologist @ProjectAscension @WenomWenom @livelaughlooksmax @kota @HopefulPotential @Wannabe Chad @WannaBeA6 @wristcel @NOTCHADRIP @logan @marken12 @rtx2060ti @deepweb1298 @RamusGod @Nesstor @fuckedupmanlet @rightfulcel @Lycan @Improver @NegativeNorwood @RecessedChinCel @6ft4 @5ft1 @LightSkinNoob @wollet2 @Shako Mako @LebenistneHure @hypergamy @Danish_Retard @MulattoTrenMaxxer @oldslapcel @bossman @chemosh @Corleone @Swee98 @Forget it @totalretard @Marco Polo @DoctorLooksmax @RecessedSubhumanX @Nims @Luis @RecessedCel5 @HighClassMaxing @Solar @UnderTheKnife @malicieusss @Filippo @Gosick @medialcanthuscel @l'mme @TurboGhost @Dude420 @Vitruvian @jjm4765 @Andromeda88 @lookserumaxeru @Preposterous @Sweboy @Tallooksmaxxer @kalefartbomb @apocalypse @Seth Walsh @fruitgunpop @STEVE GAMING @astatine @datboijj @Ronaldo37 @johneffen @markozara @zv1212 @7Van Gough'O pry7 @Vain786 @rand anon @dakchuh @Oberyn @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Wallenberg @Germania @Mateusz74 @Realism @chinpilled69 @lepo2317 @ascension @epictroll @LMSMaxxer @homo_faber @Zhuurst @Chadpreetmaybe @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @alriodai @cloUder @FrameMaxxed @Verse @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx @enchanted_elixir @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Xangsane @cassiopeia @MoggerGaston @Jamesothy @Lawton88 @ScramFranklin @newperson @EverythingMattersCel @Ezekiel @Sny @dough @Prettyboy @politically correct @Pumanator @KDA Player @GymcelDoomer @SubhumanCurrycel @drose420 @Greco44 @RAITEIII @Niklaus Mikaelson @joseph @jahsuuu @Chadelite @cutecel @ChristianF @Ritalincel @Kingscrush7 @Going2KillMyself @Donc0ck @smvmaxxertilllate @PunishedDollcel @animo123 @Migfig @feelgood @longjohnmong @Sud7788 @varbrah @endme.jpg @RealSurgerymax @Golden Glass @Mastermind @andro35 @RecessedPrettyboy

Johan Liebert-maxxed curry in the video

• Woah
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
Maybe I don't understand how this all works as I'm not interested in getting implants and haven't done the research, but isnt the situation different when you're looking to get implants after bimax vs. without any bimax beforehand, due to screws and plates already being there? Like if you had bimax before like OP did you might want a maxfac to be the one putting implants in because they'll have a better knowledge of what's going on underneath and the effects of removing the existing plates/screws? But I don't know, maybe it's irrelevant as all facial surgeons should have a knowledge of how plates/screws work and underlying facial anatomy, perhaps OP or one of the members more knowledgeable about surgery can give some more insight here.

About OP's video, I'm going to be brutally honest I find it kind of weird, the surgeon isn't your friend, he's a professional you're paying to do a job. That along with the stammering insecure vocal mannerisms make it seem like OP is 'looking for acceptance' and is a lost soul rather than a respectable adult who is upgrading their appearance for real-world gains. I don't like the 'inspirational'/'we can do this kings' thing either, I get the enthusiasm and the hope, but the state of dating as it is today is that most men are fucked over no matter what they do, I always enjoy the 'LTR realities' threads that pop up on here as there's strong truth in them.

Undeniably a result that clearly improved him, and it takes courage to go through with such an invasive procedure, although I did prefer the alternative someone posted ITT with the taller chin (from implant? More aggressive genio?). If OP gets leaner and the facial bloat finally goes away he'll look facially good, and going from 'doordash driver' to 'decent looking young man' is going to mean he isn't treated with open disgust by other people. With that said other users are correct in saying that it's height and ethnicity that destroy his appeal to women on dating apps, if he cares about that quadrilateral LL is the next step, 5'5" to 5'9" (5'10" with lifts) is going from 'undateable' to 'casual sex with unenthusiastic MTBs' . I understand if he doesn't think it's worth it, the risks and cost are immense.
What would you recommend for OP to do in order to charismamaxx?

One YouTuber that is really charismatic and confident around girls would be SalimTheDream

How is Salim able to have the confidence that he has??

• Woah
I don't know you very well, but from what I've seen I've always admired your positive attitude and willpower @Gaia262

Also, your 6 month update shows just how huge an improvement you made. Truly admirable.

However, I have to agree that these implants are not it... Although your results are good, I am left with a "what if" feeling... What if you had gotten more lateral projection on your zygos? What about more optimally placed infras to widen your pfl more? It feels like everything was done well. Except whoever designed the implants. That person didn't do well.

• Love it
  • +1
What would you recommend for OP to do in order to charismamaxx?

One YouTuber that is really charismatic and confident around girls would be SalimTheDream

How is Salim able to have the confidence that he has??

I used to watch nelk (just like every other Canadian high schooler) and none of those guys (especially Salim) got girls before they got rich and famous off YouTube. He even said he was a virgin at 19 before joining the group. He has no charisma, just status to make up for his looks.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Gaia262
Just saw your post. Sick results man.

• Love it
Very good transformation, now unless you are a fagget or like very masculine women, which are rare, you need to work on your masculinity.

• Woah
Oh sure,

Isn't the anavar affecting your T?
I feel roids are better if you use them for a blast and slay rampage, like on summer months, hop on roids, get the looks ,fuck as much as you can as hard as you can and then come off, some women do want to fuck you more when you have the look.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Gaia262
Mirin hard, I wish you nothing but positive experiences and affirmations from people, now that you look like a main character in a Bollywood movie

• Love it
Still think your look isn't perfect jaw isn't like guts or endeavor, but that look requires far more surgery and sacrifice.

• +1
Congrats king!!

• Love it
Congrats Gaia, a heroes journey complete. Most men today will not have the courage to take their journey, be it surgery or otherwise. Truly an inspiration.

View attachment 2070860You now
View attachment 2070881 Vs what could’ve been

All you needed was a bsso with custom chin implant and your nose tip to be centered. Your nose was already perfect just needed the tip to be centered.

Currently you have zero angularity. The implants sitting under thick skin make your face very bloated looking.
No his actual surgery result has far more appeal in the west.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Gaia262
Hey bro please check dm i’m sure u have a lot of PMs

• +1
Unironically good result, nice.. Ramieri if you're reading this, sorry I didn't go for it after consultation, my crypto stack went down, once this crisis ends I'm coming to u

• Love it
It's amazing how one part of your face can literally change the way you look.

• Love it
  • +1
Congratulations dude you ascended HARD

In the before video, was your recession the cause of your bloated look or were you high BF at the time?

• Love it
Congratulations dude you ascended HARD

In the before video, was your recession the cause of your bloated look or were you high BF at the time?

Thanks bro, yeah I would say both.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Hi Gaia.

Would you mind If I messaged you? I have had 2 consults with Mr Ramieri and scheduled for surgery later this or early next year.

My case has some slight similarities with yours.

• +1
Great results Gaia.

You actually did the work unlike most people here who shitpost and badmouth others when they're paralyzed at the idea of ordering tret.

Big improvements, now it's time to NTmaxxing.

• Love it
This give me hope ,my biggest issue is chin eyes and skin.i hope I'll be able to become better looking and enjoy life. I lost my virginity but I think it was was a bit of luck. To become truly free from this misery I need to improve my face

• Love it
side profile looks 10x better,good job bro

• Love it
Wow he went from pajeet janitor to prince of arabia.

• Love it

Before and after

Another face, really improved

• Love it
Inspiration for next steps? : main changes are an increase in under eye volume (or modification in soft tissue), decrease in buccal fat pad mass, and more V shape to the frontal view of jawline.
You can probably use a small amount of make up for the eye part. Imo use some bb cream or concealer and draw/shape eyebrows. If you didn’t know lots of guys do this very subtly.

Attachments

• DE65AAEC-E4D7-478C-B787-FE9384E9C9A2.jpeg
    DE65AAEC-E4D7-478C-B787-FE9384E9C9A2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love it
Inspiration for next steps? : main changes are an increase in under eye volume (or modification in soft tissue), decrease in buccal fat pad mass, and more V shape to the frontal view of jawline.
You can probably use a small amount of make up for the eye part. Imo use some bb cream or concealer and draw/shape eyebrows. If you didn’t know lots of guys do this very subtly.

Thanks bro, I use a CC cream and my eyebrows are now done professionally.

Trying to avoid any further surgeries :)

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 25995
Thanks bro, I use a CC cream and my eyebrows are now done professionally.

Trying to avoid any further surgeries :)
Ok yeah, try a law sodium, carb diet? Can never be too lean.

• +1
Why did his maxilla get moved downwards?

Also isn’t his midface long? Good transformation tho brah

Last edited:
  • +1
@Gaia262 what were the exact movements made during the jaw surgery? how many mm for the bsso, for the upper jaw, genio? how much rotation?

I was not able to find this information anywhere.

i will be having a bimax with cw rotation as well.

@Gaia262 what were the exact movements made during the jaw surgery? how many mm for the bsso, for the upper jaw, genio? how much rotation?

I was not able to find this information anywhere.

i will be having a bimax with cw rotation as well.

8.5mm bsso

genio 4.5mm

lefort 1 cw 4mm (if i remember correctly)

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
How many mms were jaw implants giving the ramus

To be honest i dont have the figures for this. I was sent the 3d software link that could measure the size and dimensions of the implant but that link has long expired.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and User49
@Gargantuan @Lorsss @Alexanderr

Hi bros can you unsticky my thread from the looksmax section and set it to be edited? :)

Thanks bros.

did you have a nose job before the bimax?

• +1
Hi bro, I had it at the same time.
yeah, i get that, but youre nose looks a little like it already had been operated before the bimax. good for you

• +1
]Nobody can change my mind that plastic surgery isn't by far the best investment you can make.
Depends on the surgery, some surgery results don't look good and other don't make improvements substantial enough because of base.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
From its over to its over and -30k

Status
Not open for further replies.