My First Date

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
It all started with this thread that I invite you to read: https://looksmax.org/threads/help-m...y-first-time-as-a-beginner.17675/#post-338085

Then I made this thread before my first appointment: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-first-date-on-tuesday-afternoon.21284/

So today I had my first date with a girl I've been talking to for a month.

First of all, our meeting place was set up in front of her school at 3:30 p. m., when she was leaving school. I was nervous because I didn't know how to greet her (the kiss, a hug?).
I was in my shirt, a good haircut, Givenchy perfume, good breath, everything was calculated.
But finally her buddy left before I came and she just said hello with a smile, then we took the road to the nearest park, it was a little annoying because we didn't talk too much, it was always me who raised it, and after talking for a month every day, I didn't know what else to say to her without repeating myself.
She was very embarrassed by my presence, she was all red, and she was hot (it was 35 degrees too)
But shamefully the gaps in the conversation are just normal because we do not attend the same schools, studies, interests...

We came to the park, after looking for a good place (a bench) for a few minutes, because there were people she didn't like in the park, and it allowed us to be alone.

I made myself comfortable on the bench, both hands stretched out on it, but she had her bag on her back and was far from me. At that moment I thought it was over with her.

But I insisted that she make herself comfortable, leave her bag and sit quietly on the bench a little close to me.

She was also embarrassed by my insistent looks on her, she didn't hold the gaze game and also turned her head away.

Pause in the story: At one point in the conversation I told her I thought she was smaller, and she told me, I thought YOU WERE GREATER (HEIGHTPILL IS LEGIT,I AM 6"0 guys)

So little by little we got closer, I put my arm on her shoulder, we became more and more tactile, I even kissed her twice on the cheek.

We looked at each other very often. We took advantage of the silence. She told me she had to leave at 5pm but when it was 5pm she told me she finally wanted to stay until 6pm. At that moment I felt like a loser for doing nothing.

She was biting her lips, I understood that this last hour was going to be intense.
We continued to be tactile, close...

She also told me that last year she was for the first time in a relationship with a guy for 2 weeks. I told her it was my first time.

It was now 5:50 p. m. She told me that I was more comfortable than her teddy bear, that she didn't want to leave and that the time had passed super fast, yet we didn't talk much.

17h55, we were even closer, she was on my shoulders, then for a moment she approached her head more and more and more and we kissed several times. Oh MY GOD, it was the best feeling I had in my life. Then I took her back to the bus stop, there was her friend there, when we split up we kissed again.

I was really happy, I'm still happy, I'm sure that during her whole trip, she told her friend about us.
Even though we weren't very comfortable together, and we didn't talk too much, these 2 hours were great, I finally have a girlfriend, guyyyyssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

The moral of the story is that the girl waits for the guy to do everything, she doesn't care about talking fluently throughout the date, she just waits for you to be confident and act on it.

I thank all the people in the chat room who helped me ,@androidcel ,@dogtown ,@Potatoshoe12 ,@Bengt ,@manlet cUnt ,@kobecel ... and all others i forget

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yukon-cel, Titbot, diggbicc and 8 others
It all started with this thread that I invite you to read: https://looksmax.org/threads/help-m...y-first-time-as-a-beginner.17675/#post-338085

Then I made this thread before my first appointment: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-first-date-on-tuesday-afternoon.21284/

First of all, our meeting place was set up in front of her school at 3:30 p. m., when she was leaving school. I was nervous because I didn't know how to greet her (the kiss, a hug?).
I was in my shirt, a good haircut, Givenchy perfume, good breath, everything was calculated.
But finally his buddy left before I came and she just said hello with a smile, then we took the road to the nearest park, it was a little annoying because we didn't talk too much, it was always me who raised it, and after talking for a month every day, I didn't know what else to say to him without repeating myself.
She was very embarrassed by my presence, she was all red, and she was hot (it was 35 degrees too)
But shamefully the gaps in the conversation are just normal because we do not attend the same schools, studies, interests...

We came to the park, after looking for a good place (a bench) for a few minutes, because there were people she didn't like in the park, and it allowed us to be alone.

I made myself comfortable on the bench, both hands stretched out on it, but she had her bag on her back and was far from me. At that moment I thought it was over with her.

But I insisted that she make herself comfortable, leave her bag and sit quietly on the bench a little close to me.

She was also embarrassed by my insistent looks on her, she didn't hold the gaze game and also turned her head away.

Pause in the story: At one point in the conversation I told her I thought she was smaller, and she told me, I thought YOU WERE GREATER (HEIGHTPILL IS LEGIT,I AM 6"0 guys)

So little by little we got closer, I put my arm on his shoulder, we became more and more tactile, I even kissed him twice on the cheek.

We looked at each other very often. We took advantage of the silence. She told me she had to leave at 5pm but when it was 5pm she told me she finally wanted to stay until 6pm. At that moment I felt like a loser for doing nothing.

She was biting her lips, I understood that this last hour was going to be intense.

She also told me that last year she was for the first time in a relationship with a guy for 2 weeks. I told her it was my first time.

It was now 5:50 p. m. She told me that I was more comfortable than her teddy bear, that she didn't want to leave and that the time had passed super fast, yet we didn't talk much.

17h55, we were even closer, she was on my shoulders, then for a moment she approached her head more and more and more and we kissed several times. Oh MY GOD, it was the best feeling I had in my life. Then I took her back to the bus stop, there was her friend there, when we split up we kissed again.

I was really happy, I'm still happy, I'm sure that during her whole trip, she told her friend about us.
Even though we weren't very comfortable together, and we didn't talk too much, these 2 hours were great, I finally have a girlfriend, guyyyyssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

The moral of the story is that the girl waits for the guy to do everything, she doesn't care about talking fluently throughout the date, she just waits for you to be confident and act on it.

I thank all the people in the chat room who helped me ,@androidcel ,@dogtown ,@Potatoshoe12 ,@Bengt ,@manlet cUnt ,@kobecel ... and all others i forget
summarise it tbh

• +1
Reactions: fobos, dogtown and androidcel
Over for me.

NOT ONE WORD WAS READ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3123 and 10 others
You're using his and her interchangeably so frequently that idk if it was a girl, a guy or a tranny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 616 and mojopin
NOT ONE WORD WAS READ

I let people read,i do this thread to help people that get nervous before their first date.If you don't want,then don't read bro,i can't force you to read it

You're using his and her interchangeably so frequently that idk if it was a girl, a guy or a tranny
Lol @ reading his fucking novel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
Lol @ reading his fucking novel
I passed the first year of my degree and legit did not read a single word of the 128 pieces of compulsory reading

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, over4me?, FatmanO and 3 others
So little by little we got closer, I put my arm on his shoulder, we became more and more tactile, I even kissed him twice on the cheek.
Bhai...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Vanillestorms
It is fixed bro,it's just the translator which did shit

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 656
NOT ONE WORD WAS READ

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
I passed the first year of my degree and legit did not read a single word of the 128 pieces of compulsory reading

Yeah but it’s a bullshit ass degree tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
didnt read but come to my party

First love, enjoy while it lasts. Idk why you mention me I insult you on a daily basis (Well not true actually I meant it as to give you push to look inside and get back at me basically trying to toughen you up)

Gl friend if I can call you that, if you need any advice Im here to help

But finally her buddy left before I came and she just said hello with a smile, then we took the road to the nearest park, it was a little annoying because we didn't talk too much, it was always me who raised it, and after talking for a month every day, I didn't know what else to say to her without repeating myself.

So little by little we got closer, I put my arm on his shoulder, we became more and more tactile, I even kissed her twice on the cheek.

Bro be lower inhib boyo Ye gl to her
Most the time women will act like pussies and expect you to do the job, I mean they do have pussies so I expect them to act like that tbh

It’s rare for women to do all the work, but they will do it for chad buddy boyo

Yep bro,my incel status ended up few hours ago,first kiss at 18 years old,everything can happen guys.

We already planned to see each others friday afternoon again

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Doesn't count without p in v

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Ferrari worthy, dogtown and 1 other person
Yep bro,my incel status ended up few hours ago,first kiss at 18 years old,everything can happen guys.

We already planned to see each others friday afternoon again
how good looking are you facially? 1-10?

is he studying gender sience :feelskek:
I thought it'd just be me and loads of girls but actually it's exclusively male bc girls can't read

• So Sad
Reactions: kobecel
while my first date was 4 hours of pointless talking, heat exhaustion, fatigue and regret

• So Sad
Reactions: mojopin
while my first date was 4 hours of pointless talking, heat exhaustion, fatigue and regret
I really want to know more about your date,you can pm me if you want

Ayyy lmao
Enjoy your yourh kebab

Definitely not reading

Read everything. Good job OP. Make it good while it lasts
Pics of her btw???

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Read everything. Good job OP. Make it good while it lasts
Pics of her btw???
Thank you bro.I have some pictures but it's with snapchat filter so,yeah friday afternoon when we will see each othee i will take for sure.I don't know if i should show her picture in public here,i can send you pm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Is she a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Thank you bro.I have some pictures but it's with snapchat filter so,yeah friday afternoon when we will see each othee i will take for sure.I don't know if i should show her picture in public here,i can send you pm
pls do

Is she a virgin
Yeah she was just in couple last year with a guy for 2 weeks and they probably did nothing ,cause her family is very strict..

Yeah she was just in couple last year with a guy for 2 weeks and they probably did nothing ,cause her family is very strict..
Cope

I want to analyse your date,we can maybe speak about why you failed...

there isn't much to analyze. she just didnt like me. it was clear from the start she only saw me as a "friend"

I cried,it was so beautiful,i did not have friend tl say that so i wrote my feeling in this forum.Amazing i am proud of you zuvay from last year...

well done mate, great experiance under your belt

slayer
did you fuck her btw?

well done mate, great experiance under your belt
It is more interesting to read 3 threads from beginning to see how my confidence changed...