My first step to a better life.

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 3146
IMG 3147

That online “friend” I talked about in my last post, about how they randomly blocked me and started insulting my appearance sending pics of me to randomly people for no reason at all, well guess who decided to add me, instead of confirming if the rumours are true, I accepted that slobs friend request and told them how much an a fat ugly worthless slob they are and blocked them. Truth is, even IF they didn’t say anything bad about me, they were still bad for me mentally and physically, encouraging my starving, encouraging my rotting, and keeping me down in the dumps with her. Not to mention, she’s the one that ruined my life by introducing me to facial measurements and stuff, telling me my flaws when we first met which I am still not over till this day, my appearance will forever haunt me now. So fuck that bitch, I feel free, and I feel good that I blocked the only person I talked to, bc they were a psychotic piece of shit. Constantly engaging in looks theory conversations 24/7 with a snake, is one of the many things stopping me from “enjoying” life. I am meant to be alone.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and scrunchables
@scrunchables

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
B7b60ead3172470fc80e81850b363ebe

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, scrunchables, cheerio and 1 other person
Good for you. I did the same to quit my only dc "friends" addiction. Realising they won't matter in real life

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and NarrowBones
Good for you. I did the same to quit my only dc "friends" addiction. Realising they won't matter in real life
The feeling of having no one to send my black pill memes to, they were the only one who understands my interests, but it was that constant comfort of fake validation and a quick dopamine hit from a bottom of the barrel snake that was keeping me down, I would rather be lonely than engage in this rotting behaviour anymore.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and PseduoAryan
thats why im not in the disc

The feeling of having no one to send my black pill memes to, they were the only one who understands my interests, but it was that constant comfort of fake validation and a quick dopamine hit from a bottom of the barrel snake that was keeping me down, I would rather be lonely than engage in this rotting behaviour anymore.
That was also my main reason to quit it.
But it's impossible to find someone in irl with same humor as me but not a normie.

So I m just stuck rn.

View attachment 2794998View attachment 2794999

That online “friend” I talked about in my last post, about how they randomly blocked me and started insulting my appearance sending pics of me to randomly people for no reason at all, well guess who decided to add me, instead of confirming if the rumours are true, I accepted that slobs friend request and told them how much an a fat ugly worthless slob they are and blocked them. Truth is, even IF they didn’t say anything bad about me, they were still bad for me mentally and physically, encouraging my starving, encouraging my rotting, and keeping me down in the dumps with her. Not to mention, she’s the one that ruined my life by introducing me to facial measurements and stuff, telling me my flaws when we first met which I am still not over till this day, my appearance will forever haunt me now. So fuck that bitch, I feel free, and I feel good that I blocked the only person I talked to, bc they were a psychotic piece of shit. Constantly engaging in looks theory conversations 24/7 with a snake, is one of the many things stopping me from “enjoying” life. I am meant to be alone.
Fuck that Filter abusing foid you mog her.
Who cares about facial ratios, there are chadlites and chads with cucked ratios and still mog. Look jb has cucked ratios too

Fuck that Filter abusing foid you mog her.
Who cares about facial ratios, there are chadlites and chads with cucked ratios and still mog. Look jb has cucked ratios too
My ratios aren’t cucked though, there is just 1-2 that maybe could be better

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
My ratios aren’t cucked though, there is just 1-2 that maybe could be better
Then why care so much, low t trait if you get haunted by that