My first weird experience

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I was walking around last night at about 1am and saw someone walking towards me. I’m on an island where nobody is out past 9PM because all the shops close at 7PM, so it was already weird that somebody was there.

I couldn’t make out their face and I just crossed the road onto the other pavement. I looked across to see where they went and they had disappeared. It was literally impossible for them to have gone anywhere else other than the pavement as there was nothing there, and they couldn’t have walked that fast to have gone past the road.

The island I’m on is known for cults and being a playground for rich people, was it me being schizo or something even weirder?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ryuken
@ryuken do you think this could’ve been a spirit

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
that's just someone with public sex fetish you know rich people are weird he was naked probably but you didn't notice

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
it was a jinn brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ryuken
What’s that
Jinn, also romanized as djinn or anglicized as genies, are invisible creatures in early pre-Islamic Arabia and later in Islamic culture and beliefs. Like humans, they are accountable for their deeds and can be either believers or disbelievers, depending on whether they accept God's guidance.
can jinn give me some pussy?
they cant interact with humans brah
only in special circumstances

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, N1666 and ryuken
Jinn, also romanized as djinn or anglicized as genies, are invisible creatures in early pre-Islamic Arabia and later in Islamic culture and beliefs. Like humans, they are accountable for their deeds and can be either believers or disbelievers, depending on whether they accept God's guidance.

they cant interact with humans brah
only in special circumstances
gonna go eat some jinn pussy using this book shams al-ma'arif

• JFL
Reactions: KevinDurder and shia.jihadist
interacting with jinns is no laughing matter brah

if they get pissed at you its over
ik we have a lot of stories about that in egypt we even have a story about a jinn bitch who hunts men

• +1
ik we have a lot of stories about that in egypt we even have a story about a jinn bitch who hunts men
we have way more in pakiland
its a tradition here to tell stories about jinns
my cousin claims his aunt's house was saved from a missile by a jinn :ogre::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ryuken
I saw a ghost when i was 14, I was awake and standing in the living room

• Woah