My friend escaped a prison sentence because he is Chad. (beat up females)

C

CopeIsReal

"To rope or not to rope"
Bout him:
I've got a friend who is unironically 7 PSL, by far the best looking guy I have ever seen irl, 6'4 tall, wide good frame, green eyes, massive gonion, forward grown as FUCK, stranger women always eyeball the shit out of him or give other IOIs even when they are with their bf.

so what happened is he ended up being at a female bachelor party, he rejected a girl there and she got so mad she smashed a wine bottle on his head, he got so mad he beat the living hell out of her, her boyfriend and some other girls and 2 guys. he broke ribs, fractured facial bones and it was a big mess.
he had to go to court and his punishment: 12 months probation bc the judge felt like "he isnt the type of guy to do that" altho he has a massive police record jfl.
even his lawyer said he didnt expect such a light sentence at all.

imagine the outcome if he was some recessed subhuman. this happened in germany btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
meanwhile i know a subhuman from my former class who did 3 months in jail for stealing something from a store jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 6403 and 9 others
Just be Meeks theory

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Deleted member 4430
It´s over for personality coppers here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
yep i am sure you’re right

B-but personality????? You have to respect wamen!!!!!! NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Alt Number 3 and CopeIsReal
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8080, Lolcel and 2 others
When is he going viral?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Post face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7753, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
No new blackpills under the sun

No new blackpills under the sun
yeah man this is totally bluepill, he escaped court bc he showered and was himself jfl, i never said its a new blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 5583
Bout him:
I've got a friend who is unironically 7 PSL, by far the best looking guy I have ever seen irl, 6'4 tall, wide good frame, green eyes, massive gonion, forward grown as FUCK, stranger women always eyeball the shit out of him or give other IOIs even when they are with their bf.

so what happened is he ended up being at a female bachelor party, he rejected a girl there and she got so mad she smashed a wine bottle on his head, he got so mad he beat the living hell out of her, her boyfriend and some other girls and 2 guys. he broke ribs, fractured facial bones and it was a big mess.
he had to go to court and his punishment: 12 months probation bc the judge felt like "he isnt the type of guy to do that" altho he has a massive police record jfl.
even his lawyer said he didnt expect such a light sentence at all.

imagine the outcome if he was some recessed subhuman. this happened in germany btw
Fuck you for ruining my day

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Might sending a pic of him per pm?

can you tell him fuck you from me?
thanks

• JFL
He probably experienced the halo effect. People usually think good looking people are good and that ugly people are evil.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9837 and CopeIsReal
can you tell him fuck you from me?
thanks
I can but he will end up with some stacy on his lap tn while I come here to discuss eye area vs jaw area

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Hero of the Imperium
go ahead nigger post pic

so was the judge female then?

meanwhile i know a subhuman from my former class who did 3 months in jail for stealing something from a store jfl
Fuck this (((society)))

• +1
I can but he will end up with some stacy on his lap tn while I come here to discuss eye area vs jaw area
just when you see him tell him
"fonzee98 said to go fuck yourself"

• JFL
So in a way prisons are a race and looks filtering mechanism from society

months probation bc the judge felt like "he isnt the type of guy to do that" altho he has a massive police record jfl.
even tho halo effect definitely exists and gives you lighter sentences, there is no way this was the reason the judge gave. Even if the judge felt like that, a "legit reason" had to have been given at least as a official coverup or something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
His value to women increased when he went to prison btw. Women love hardened criminals like rapists and child abusers