My friend spoke to Salludon on IG (screenshots)

I think salludon definitely got some good results from mewing, but I also think he’s frauded to some degree.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and baldgeeza
yooo who cares tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and baldgeeza
this shit is ridiculous nigga. your palate fuses after 15
Screenshot 2023 06 21 at 93701 PM

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, 5'7 zoomer and baldgeeza
This is actually a really good thread

• Love it
Dude got surgery done and gslights the shit out if low iq ppls jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pale God, Skywalker, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, zura, Deleted member 2816 and 2 others
What were the dates of these messages, this past december?

What’s insane is how he didn’t even use mastic of falim lol

• +1
Mirin gaslighting, very dedicated one. "It's all mewing, bro".

• +1
Reactions: Pale God, Skywalker, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
  • +1
Most likely some kind of implants, he must have had them dine abroad tho
so u think implants can change his skull and give forward growth?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 2816
so u think implants can change his skull and give forward growth? View attachment 2274505
These kids are so in denial JFL. His results are natural, but what people don’t understand is he had a very good base to begin with. He was never recessed in the first place

• +1
Reactions: zura and baldgeeza
Praise be lord saludon...give us your knowledge holy one and bless us with accession....in the name of Mike jew and saludon and saint mewing,AMIN!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 30283 and baldgeeza
bro no offence but ur thick as shit, google is filled to the brim with misinformation especially about the orthodontic industry (which is currupt as shit btw and teach outdated methods). they legit tell you extractions are good. stop being so naive to just beleive everything google tells u, do ur own research and think for urself brother View attachment 2273897
Extractions can be good in some cases

• +1
These kids are so in denial JFL. His results are natural, but what people don’t understand is he had a very good base to begin with. He was never recessed in the first place
his skull was recessed which was preventing his maxilla from coming forward. he fixed his skull which fixed maxilla which fixed the rest of his face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Praise be lord saludon...give us your knowledge holy one and bless us with accession....in the name of Mike jew and saludon and saint mewing,AMIN!
the likely hood of getting his results is close to none even if you do everything right, mewing isnt cope tho but u can believe whatver

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
they will cope forever, too bad that achieving his results is hard af, or even impossible for most people

He had a way better base than 99 percent of guys he got djs ontop of that and he's at single digit body fats.

This guy is like a David gandy when it comes to genetic success 99 percent of guys with sigle digit body fats and ideal surgeries can't get these results well maybe they could with actual hard maxes

Lefort 2 mse cheek bone implants 6 percent body fat custom jaw angle implants designed to give a tapered look and not a shitty and rounded blocky look.

• +1
Reactions: zura and baldgeeza
Interaction on point fr

• +1
Just let the retards believe that he changed that much through mewing.

They are like beggars who believe hard in God because he's the only thing they have. They have no money or too high inhib so they'll never get under the knife.

• +1
Reactions: Pale God, Skywalker and NegativeNorwood
so u think implants can change his skull and give forward growth? View attachment 2274505
Its a chin fraud, that's it. And yes, since he most likely didnt have much money, i'd say it's ptobably fillers, not even implants. That would explain why there arent any new pics of him.

Jfl at the room temperature IQ ppls believing that it's mewing and that it works at all.

his skull was recessed which was preventing his maxilla from coming forward. he fixed his skull which fixed maxilla which fixed the rest of his face
You cannot reverse recession at 21 in two years, naturally. He was never that recessed to begin with

this guy also claims mewing works she even shows x ray and it looks legit

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Just let the retards believe that he changed that much through mewing.

They are like beggars who believe hard in God because he's the only thing they have. They have no money or too high inhib so they'll never get under the knife.
Please tell us exactly what he did then since everyone is too high inhib to go under the knife to you.. and don’t say idk

• +1
How it pushed out his infraorbitals and increased the density and increased his browridge thickness?? Go to rajasthan , u will see such faces everywhere , he changed but he had the genes to change @BrahminBoss.

How it pushed out his infraorbitals and increased the density and increased his browridge thickness?? Go to rajasthan , u will see such faces everywhere , he changed but he had the genes to change @BrahminBoss.

You cannot reverse recession at 21 in two years, naturally. He was never that recessed to begin with
U have seen his childhood pics, he had the same but his midface got recessed and lost bonemass gradually due to low stimulation . His maxilla has not changed at all, only orbitals and ramus and chin which can be explained due to chewing and clenching which he did.

What is rajasthan?

U have seen his childhood pics, he had the same but his midface got recessed and lost bonemass gradually due to low stimulation . His maxilla has not changed at all, only orbitals and ramus and chin which can be explained due to chewing and clenching which he did.
He even said himself 60% mewing results and 40% chewing, his maxilla changed

Is it possible to ask him 2 more questions?
These are the most important.
When he chews I know he chews 2 hours in the gym everyday but when he “stated” at night he also chews, how does he chew at night and for how long? A specific routine he follows at night?

As for the chin tuck, in his videos he posts in motion he seems to be extreme chin-tucking while sitting on the ground, does he do that everyday and for how long does he do that extreme chin tuck.

Lastly, he told me he uses a hammer to smash his chin and cheekbones, how long does each session last to gauge an idea and how does he protect his brain from brain damage, how hard does he hit with the hammer

Last edited:
  • JFL
HiS SkUlL waS reCesSed sO he FiXed iT. yeah bro if I have terminal cancer I can just fix it right? yeah just mog lefort 3+1 by putting ur tongue on ur palate theory. Ur maxilla doesn't grow anymore after puberty, if anything it recesses over years. utter bs from mike jew copers. stop being a low iq retard and put ur shitty tongue on ur palate and compare ur unfrauded pics after 5 years, both in frankfurt plane, with the same fat %. I've been mewing since 3 years with no results, it's just good tongue posture nothing else. My god u're equally retarded as height copers. Moron

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, VenatorLuparius and baldgeeza
if I fix my ass does that mean my dick will grow?

• JFL
HiS SkUlL waS reCesSed sO he FiXed iT. yeah bro if I have terminal cancer I can just fix it right? yeah just mog lefort 3+1 by putting ur tongue on ur palate theory. Ur maxilla doesn't grow anymore after puberty, if anything it recesses over years. utter bs from mike jew copers. stop being a low iq retard and put ur shitty tongue on ur palate and compare ur unfrauded pics after 5 years, both in frankfurt plane, with the same fat %. I've been mewing since 3 years with no results, it's just good tongue posture nothing else. My god u're equally retarded as height copers. Moron
hit a nerve?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
. Ur maxilla doesn't grow anymore after puberty, if anything it recesses over years. utter bs from mike jew copers. stop being a low iq retard

yes, apparently u've eaten a chromosome for breakfast, but cope more with mewing
bro i never said he grew his maxilla i said he fixed it and what i meant by that is that he fixed the projection and forwardness of it, he done this by fixing his sphenoid which fixed the rest of his skull and maxilla projection is linked to good skull. 90% of the maxilla is finished growing by age 12

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
bro i never said he grew his maxilla i said he fixed it and what i meant by that is that he fixed the projection and forwardness of it, he done this by fixing his sphenoid which fixed the rest of his skull and maxilla projection is linked to good skull. 90% of the maxilla is finished growing by age 12
its over

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and horizontallytall
What is rajasthan?
A state with similar climate and pheno like lahore and sindh. Alotof people have salludon like bones structure their i mean almoste eveyrone. And no his maxilla did not change i mean forward growth of front part ofmaxilla is fixed . Their is recessiom which translates itself in terms of small palates and hollow undereyes, he fixed them by chewing but it wont happen in first place for eveyrone chech this picof him

Attachments

• 2350648_1FABFADA-044A-4D1A-9811-768C44D9EF20.jpeg
    2350648_1FABFADA-044A-4D1A-9811-768C44D9EF20.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2350649_929ACB73-E4EB-4C97-A4DA-1824206211B4.jpeg
    2350649_929ACB73-E4EB-4C97-A4DA-1824206211B4.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 8CA072E0-EDF5-4F30-B73C-17F8022B9132.jpeg
    8CA072E0-EDF5-4F30-B73C-17F8022B9132.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4B0F0F91-979D-4431-9638-E6EC2EEAA804.jpeg
    4B0F0F91-979D-4431-9638-E6EC2EEAA804.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 0
Ch
A state with similar climate and pheno like lahore and sindh. Alotof people have salludon like bones structure their i mean almoste eveyrone. And no his maxilla did not change i mean forward growth of front part ofmaxilla is fixed . Their is recessiom which translates itself in terms of small palates and hollow undereyes, he fixed them by chewing but it wont happen in first place for eveyrone chech this picof him
Eck it

Attachments

• FDF38B39-A77C-4558-9962-5E89B79D34F3.jpeg
    FDF38B39-A77C-4558-9962-5E89B79D34F3.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
  • D5567528-AB67-4BE8-80DB-24BCBF9F5B83.jpeg
    D5567528-AB67-4BE8-80DB-24BCBF9F5B83.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 0
what are you trying to prove with this jfl? dude lost body fat. probably a genio or some sort of implant on top. Give me a single fucking scientifically proven study about mewing that it can provide any kind of forward growth or projection of the maxilla. Guess what, u can't

Last edited:
@letsdoit i am sorry to crushur hopes bro but u will accept just like me

what are you trying to prove with this jfl? dude lost body fat. probably a genio or some sort of implant on top. Give me a single fucking scientifically proven study about mewing that it can provide any kind of forward growth or projection of the maxilla. Guess what, u can't
Keep waiting for your scientific studies.. you’ll be 70 by the time it comes.
Your right body fat changes the maxilla of the face LOL.

Yeah he had good development as a kid, 60% genes 40% habits / environment.
How old was he here.
And no it was not only chewing