My friend spoke to Salludon on IG (screenshots)

Accept what?
Your saying if’s all genes or what?
Its all what u were when u were 10 the face at that age is ur base and u can only add bonemass later. Obviously if u can gi back in time and start vigorous chewing and clemching at 10 years old age then ur face can get more growth. But in adulthood all u can gain isbonemass

Attachments

• 2350648_1FABFADA-044A-4D1A-9811-768C44D9EF20.jpeg
    2350648_1FABFADA-044A-4D1A-9811-768C44D9EF20.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2350649_929ACB73-E4EB-4C97-A4DA-1824206211B4.jpeg
    2350649_929ACB73-E4EB-4C97-A4DA-1824206211B4.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
Its all what u were when u were 10 the face at that age is ur base and u can only add bonemass later. Obviously if u can gi back in time and start vigorous chewing and clemching at 10 years old age then ur face can get more growth. But in adulthood all u can gain isbonemass
This is wrong. I can pm mine and other results with clear maxilla development

This is wrong. I can pm mine and other results with clear maxilla development
Ur a delusional but u can continue for sure

Ur a delusional but u can continue for sure
Before you call someone delusional look at the results.
And your whole age 10 thing is wrong.
Me, at 20 years old just got a cbct scan from a oral surgeon and orthodontist who said my sutures are wide open and equivalent to a 12 year old boys.
How is this possible?

Is it possible to ask him 2 more questions?
These are the most important.
When he chews I know he chews 2 hours in the gym everyday but when he “stated” at night he also chews, how does he chew at night and for how long? A specific routine he follows at night?

As for the chin tuck, in his videos he posts in motion he seems to be extreme chin-tucking while sitting on the ground, does he do that everyday and for how long does he do that extreme chin tuck.

Lastly, he told me he uses a hammer to smash his chin and cheekbones, how long does each session last to gauge an idea and how does he protect his brain from brain damage, how hard does he hit with the hammer
@baldgeeza ?

• +1

Attachments

• 2350649_929ACB73-E4EB-4C97-A4DA-1824206211B4.jpeg
    2350649_929ACB73-E4EB-4C97-A4DA-1824206211B4.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230623_053024.jpg
    IMG_20230623_053024.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 0
3 pages just dming salludon. If i post my convos will i get repped hard?

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza and horizontallytall
Before you call someone delusional look at the results.
And your whole age 10 thing is wrong.
Me, at 20 years old just got a cbct scan from a oral surgeon and orthodontist who said my sutures are wide open and equivalent to a 12 year old boys.
How is this possible?
And as u can see i debunked salludon
Check this . There is no change he got what he always was. Its like posture u lose height but u can gain back by fixing problems that alter shape of spine

• JFL
Reactions: Interested and Blackgymmax
Keep waiting for your scientific studies.. you’ll be 70 by the time it comes.
Your right body fat changes the maxilla of the face LOL.
cope. I'll mog the fuck out u with my ccw bimax + implants while u're mewing for the next 70 years and think something will change jfl. maybe u develop bdd while u're at it so u can gaslight urself it's really doing something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and baldgeeza
Nah sorry it’s not my ss it’s my mates who I ain’t in contact w anymore
Those are probably the two most important questions, any way to have your mate ask him?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I think salludon extensively studied orthotropics and his results are legit. His reddit shows as much. I do think he uses filters or some kind of editing though but his results are still beyond impressive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Interested, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Is it possible to ask him 2 more questions?
These are the most important.
When he chews I know he chews 2 hours in the gym everyday but when he “stated” at night he also chews, how does he chew at night and for how long? A specific routine he follows at night?

As for the chin tuck, in his videos he posts in motion he seems to be extreme chin-tucking while sitting on the ground, does he do that everyday and for how long does he do that extreme chin tuck.

Lastly, he told me he uses a hammer to smash his chin and cheekbones, how long does each session last to gauge an idea and how does he protect his brain from brain damage, how hard does he hit with the hammer
Dunno how you can chew for hours without developing tmj...

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
cope. I'll mog the fuck out u with my ccw bimax + implants while u're mewing for the next 70 years and think something will change jfl. maybe u develop bdd while u're at it so u can gaslight urself it's really doing something
Ladies ladies calm down

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I think salludon extensively studied orthotropics and his results are legit. His reddit shows as much. I do think he uses filters or some kind of editing though but his results are still beyond impressive.
lol same bro. I just stuck my tongue to the roof my mouth and half my nose fell off

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Good luck buddy

lol same bro. I just stuck my tongue to the roof my mouth and half my nose fell off
His routine involved a bunch of things, mewing was only one aspect of it. You should be lynched for telling 16 year old kids to rope. No amount of surgeries will change the fact that 99% of people will think "nigger" when they see you.

His routine involved a bunch of things, mewing was only one aspect of it. You should be lynched for telling 16 year old kids to rope. No amount of surgeries will change the fact that 99% of people will think "nigger" when they see you.
each routine is cope, surgery is the only way u can change shit

Yes you get it, I agree with you 100%

Wrong,
Post your face pics i’ll tell you how to ascend
How do you think he chewed hours a day without developing tmj? In his previous pics canyou tell he has outward gonions? Has to have had it otherwise he'd look chipmunk after chewing so much

if i retaliated appropriately i think youd be another victim. Have a nice life handsome

How do you think he chewed hours a day without developing tmj? In his previous pics canyou tell he has outward gonions? Has to have had it otherwise he'd look chipmunk after chewing so much
Thank you for putting blackgymmax in his place, he ruins the minds of so many kids with potential on here.

As for the chewing, I know why he didn’t. His first year of hard mewing he didn’t chew much, as he continued on he started chewing more and more 2-3 hours a day, his inner u was waiting for this stimulus, mewing and chewing work hand in hand.
When he chewed he stimulated his massater muscle not his temporalis muscle.
I know all of this because I have literally experienced it.
When I first started chewing, my face got really bloated and I got the chipmunk look, this went away after my tongue got stronger progressively.

If you go look at recent pics and vids of him, his massater muscle is actually pretty small and never huge because his tongue is taking all the force.

if i retaliated appropriately i think youd be another victim. Have a nice life handsome
Nothing you say means anything to me. You're just another basketball american.

this guy also claims mewing works she even shows x ray and it looks legit

Jfl

Screenshot 20230623 025312 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20230623 025317 ImageMeter

i didn't knew chin could ascend like a pokemon and give you a better forward angle

where did you gain this self confidence from mister
How quickly you forget your subhumanity. Think it's time you took another look at your pre-surgery pics and come back down to earth.

How quickly you forget your subhumanity. Think it's time you took another look at your pre-surgery pics and come back down to earth.
how pathetic subhumans as such are to think id rot as the rest of you. You really think that im a loser incel just as yourself.

Thank you for putting blackgymmax in his place, he ruins the minds of so many kids with potential on here.

As for the chewing, I know why he didn’t. His first year of hard mewing he didn’t chew much, as he continued on he started chewing more and more 2-3 hours a day, his inner u was waiting for this stimulus, mewing and chewing work hand in hand.
When he chewed he stimulated his massater muscle not his temporalis muscle.
I know all of this because I have literally experienced it.
When I first started chewing, my face got really bloated and I got the chipmunk look, this went away after my tongue got stronger progressively.

If you go look at recent pics and vids of him, his massater muscle is actually pretty small and never huge because his tongue is taking all the force.
I was under the impression that with inward gonions there was no avoiding the chipmunk look and it didn't occur if you had neutral or outward gonions. So you're saying you can't/shouldn't chew before you have mewed for a certain amount of time? You would think you should do both together in your routine alongside the chin tucks etc. Even if his tongue got considerably stronger, i don't see how you can chew for hours and not get tmj. I do recall seeing a comnent on his reddit account stating he hard chews only for about 15-20 minutes iirc and regular chewing for longer unless I'm remembering wrong but there's no way you're hard chewing for hours without getting tmj and other issues. Also, i would think you need to slowly build up how long you chew so your masseters slowly get accustomed to it and gradually get stronger.

Ohh so u think analysing is bullshit and what u feel is
He looks like Sean O Pry now, he didn’t as a kid..
Right? U can simoly see no change in facial bonestructure apart from common masculinization
He looks like Sean O Pry now, he didn’t as a kid..

I was under the impression that with inward gonions there was no avoiding the chipmunk look and it didn't occur if you had neutral or outward gonions. So you're saying you can't/shouldn't chew before you have mewed for a certain amount of time? You would think you should do both together in your routine alongside the chin tucks etc. Even if his tongue got considerably stronger, i don't see how you can chew for hours and not get tmj. I do recall seeing a comnent on his reddit account stating he hard chews only for about 15-20 minutes iirc and regular chewing for longer unless I'm remembering wrong but there's no way you're hard chewing for hours without getting tmj and other issues. Also, i would think you need to slowly build up how long you chew so your masseters slowly get accustomed to it and gradually get stronger.
Goions don’t matter and are a myth regardless of who you are and how your gonions are. The biggest thing is making your sure your activating your masseter muscle and not your temporalis muscle.

Chewing and for how long depends on how recessed you are etc.

I would first master hard mewing and chin tucks then slowly build up and add on chewing.

Just everything i’ve learned

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar and baldgeeza
Anyone who believes in Mewing should be shot with a firing squad: low-IQ people should not procreate :feelshehe:

Mewing

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, baldgeeza and VenatorLuparius
Anyone who believes in Mewing should be shot with a firing squad: low-IQ people should not procreate :feelshehe:

View attachment 2284812
No mewing is the best IQ level detector.I mean people can believe in anything they want like unicorns, dragons or mewing JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, baldgeeza and Artemis
The first fake natty looksmaxxer. I'm telling you, in a few years looksmaxxing is going to become mainstream like how redpill fitness influencers are right now and there will be tons of Salludon clones claiming it's their facial exercises that got them gains and not custom jaw implants and fillers JFL

100%, I hate liars in general, but the fake natty types drive me crazy, they are so sinister for what they do to people. They cause long-term problems for people. And yeah, you are right about your predication, and I feel the looksmaxx stuff is far more dangerous than what happens in the fitness community, far more mind fucking.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, VenatorLuparius and baldgeeza
based user, yeah they will cope forever lol, i feel like its just like the domino effects of ppl rep farming say cope and shit then ppl actually believe that everything is cope since its top comment, culture of this site is complete shit lol
It's about seeing between the lines, same with this reddit I was linked at from another thread about where the truth meets.

I imagine this guy is where he is fraud, mewing or fake or all and some people on here still debating have probably been around the entire time he changed and didn't do shit besides trying some tongue pulling.

what nonsense he just lost half his body fat mewing does nothing, only chewing
Yeah, it's nonsense. Also, the photo angle is different.

I have hard mewing for more than a year; nothing changed, not even the teeth moved...

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
the fake natty types drive me crazy, they are so sinister for what they do to people
Then why are they doing it? Why do they fake supposed changes to their bodies and faces?

I would first master hard mewing and chin tucks then slowly build up and add on chewing.
take a look at this @VenatorLuparius @Artemis @Vermilioncore @twilight @HimmyButler @5.5psl @Xangsane :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Artemis
.org users waiting for mewing to work
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

• JFL