My full trenbolone and clenbuterol cycle guide

And if you fucking gain barely 1 lbs in 1 month on gear why TF do people inject shit then ? Risking their heart health fucking their hpta axis , acne and everything lmao
The cap ON GEAR doesnt go up when youre a beginnger you retard. It just stays there longer. And no hou dont gaIn 2lbs of muscle per month lmao. Literally no one has except Boston loyd who took 10000mgs of roids per week for 1.5 YEARS STRAIGHT. dont speak on this shit when you havent been in actual gear circles or used anything. Ive seen thousands of beginner cycles and know that youre full of shit

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, pneumocystosis and Manu le coq
Mirin inhibition if you do that. I suggest you should not buy lots of tren at once, you may not tolerate that well and switch to another compound

I have seen people blow tf up on 500mg test cycles for 12-16 weeks wtf are you even talking about I have seen completely change their physiques on 500mg test and I am also soon going to run that stop with this bullshit of muh 1 lbs of muscle on gear in 1 months lmao
this is what happens on your first cycle bro. Yourenfull of dog shit. Nobody dyel ever came close to my size from one cycle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230128-032849_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128-032849_YouTube.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230128-032807_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128-032807_YouTube.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 0
The cap ON GEAR doesnt go up when youre a beginnger you retard. It just stays there longer. And no hou dont gaIn 2lbs of muscle per month lmao. Literally no one has except Boston loyd who took 10000mgs of roids per week for 1.5 YEARS STRAIGHT. dont speak on this shit when you havent been in actual gear circles or used anything. Ive seen thousands of beginner cycles and know that youre full of shit
In your opinion is gear worth the collagen loss/aging? Been thinking about doing a cycle but that+ being acne prone makes me reluctant.

In your opinion is gear worth the collagen loss/aging? Been thinking about doing a cycle but that+ being acne prone makes me reluctant.
No its not. You just gamble and see if your genes can fight off the sides

• +1
Reactions: accsmt
this is what happens on your first cycle bro. Yourenfull of dog shit. Nobody dyel ever came close to my size from one cycle.
So by your theory you gain 1 lbs of muscle in 1 month so 3 lbs in 12 weeks
Does that transformation seem to be muh 3 lbs of muscle nigger ?
He easily added 15+ lbs of muscle and yes people don't get your roided nigger physique after 1 cycle but do gain 20lbs of muscle from it

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, pneumocystosis and Manu le coq
So by your theory you gain 1 lbs of muscle in 1 month so 3 lbs in 12 weeks
Does that transformation seem to be muh 3 lbs of muscle nigger ?
He easily added 15+ lbs of muscle and yes people don't get your roided nigger physique after 1 cycle but do gain 20lbs of muscle from it
YES IDIOT YOU JUST GET FAT I HAVE ELITE GENES AND LISTENING TO RETARDED NOVICES LIKE YOU JUST GOT ME FAT SO STOP POSTING

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
YES IDIOT YOU JUST GET FAT I HAVE ELITE GENES AND LISTENING TO RETARDED NOVICES LIKE YOU JUST GOT ME FAT SO STOP POSTING
I have also done a plenty of research on all of this shit and I am also soon starting my cycle so I am far from been novice and that guy had recomped from the cycle and not gained fat NIGGER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Hmmf, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
I have also done a plenty of research on all of this shit and I am also soon starting my cycle so I am far from been novice and that guy had recomped from the cycle and not gained fat NIGGER
Post body. I have over a decade of exp on you retard.

Post body. I have over a decade of exp on you retard.
Ik you have a decade of experience but your stupid of claims of muh 1lbs of muscle per month on gear is super retarded even a natty gains 2 lbs in 1month and if you gain just 1lbs /month on gear as a beginner then why TF do people even inject that shit in their glutes just to risk health and hair for muh 1pound of muscle jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Yuno_howitez, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Ik you have a decade of experience but your stupid of claims of muh 1lbs of muscle per month on gear is super retarded even a natty gains 2 lbs in 1month and if you gain just 1lbs /month on gear as a beginner then why TF do people even inject that shit in their glutes just to risk health and hair for muh 1pound of muscle jfl
1-1.5lbs muscle. Youre a complete novice who thinks gear is magic. To an extent it is but it takes years even on roids to gain alot of muscle. They take gear as novices bc diminishing returns. You basically keep getting the same newbie gains as you up the dose, to a certain pt. Newbie gains are basically roid gains that dont last forever

1-1.5lbs muscle. Youre a complete novice who thinks gear is magic. To an extent it is but it takes years even on roids to gain alot of muscle. They take gear as novices bc diminishing returns. You basically keep getting the same newbie gains as you up the dose, to a certain pt. Newbie gains are basically roid gains that dont last forever
So can someone build a phenomenal physique on 2 years on roids ?
I have planned total 4 cycles and I will bnc and not pct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Hmmf, Yuno_howitez and 1 other person
So can someone build a phenomenal physique on 2 years on roids ?
I have planned total 4 cycles and I will bnc and not pct
2 years ofc but 12 weeks from anything besides peak natty? No way

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yes lol theres a cap. Gear doesn't work that good (unless you add slin). And please dont call me an idiot. I have better genetics body wise and im actually experienced with these drugs. Theres alot of nonsense in this post but its the same shit i used to think when i was natty. To gain like 10lbs of raw muscle will take you somewhere around an entire year even blasting tren. Youre also notngoing to drop any bf% and gain 10lbs of muscle lol. Tren is great for recomps but dont expect over 2lbs muscle in months while recomping. Im almost done my cut and ill be 189 8% bf 5'11. If you can come close ill pay you out 150 cad. I wont even factor in what happens when i refill out where ill probably be lkke like 205 8% adding glycogen back
My steroids receptor aren’t fucked like you, it’s my first cycle ever, never used gear before.
I’m not even at my natural genetic limit yet, with. Tren i’m gonna put on at least 20lbs of muscle. I’ll pm you as well you gonna turn red😭

• WTF
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢

Mirin inhibition if you do that. I suggest you should not buy lots of tren at once, you may not tolerate that well and switch to another compound
I have chad inhibition, idgaf, i’ll live once

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Cap 🧢 I remember this video, this man was already on trt for 300mg of test a week for years. And he did another video with a tren cycle and he won. 10-20lbs of. Muscle while losing 3% of bodyfat. And his steroids receptors are fucked, and he is way above his genetic limit (which i’m the complete opposite of)

I will use trenbolone and clenbuterol these molecules are specially made to fight AGAINST FAT NIGGER!!! I WILL BE FUCKING CUTTING AS WELL! WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
I specifically chose these 2 compound for this purpose?

Why are you lying to me like that?
I’m Really deceive by you ngl, you really don’t want to see your brothers succeed, even tho you’re part of the reason i decided to take gear.
You gaslight md into fake information, you lie lie lie, where itns not needed, just to make me shiver and stop my cycle, but I WONT. the only possible explication i can get out of this is you don’t like seeing your brothers succeed. At least @callisto was more reasonable than you, and his arguments actually made some sense.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I will use trenbolone and clenbuterol these molecules are specially made to fight AGAINST FAT NIGGER!!! I WILL BE FUCKING CUTTING AS WELL! WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
I specifically chose these 2 compound for this purpose?

Why are you lying to me like that?
I’m Really deceive by you ngl, you really don’t want to see your brothers succeed, even tho you’re part of the reason i decided to take gear.
You gaslight md into fake information, you lie lie lie, where itns not needed, just to make me shiver and stop my cycle, but I WONT. the only possible explication i can get out of this is you don’t like seeing your brothers succeed. At least @callisto was more reasonable than you, and his arguments actually made some sense.
im not lying you subhuman. Youre lying to everyone and yourself. You dont even know half if half the shit in your post is legit you dumb nigger. Youre fucking crazy

Cap 🧢 I remember this video, this man was already on trt for 300mg of test a week for years. And he did another video with a tren cycle and he won. 10-20lbs of. Muscle while losing 3% of bodyfat. And his steroids receptors are fucked, and he is way above his genetic limit (which i’m the complete opposite of)

He didnt gain 10lbs of muscle you idiot. Thats not 10-20lbs of muscle. He literally looks like he recomped. 20lbs of muscle is like 2.5 inches of size on your arms and youd gain like 250lbs on all your main lifts lol.

the dexa scan cannot tell the difference between true muscle tissue and water. I can literally gain a bunch of muscle in a day from just upping the dose and carbing up for the dexa scan you moron.

He is not above his genetic limit you stupid nigger. In fact hes nowhere near the natty limit lol. These pics here the difference is about 10lbs of actual true muscle while losing body fat. Is this what you think youll achieve in 12 weeks? Document your post on this forum so we can see. Im sick of you making roid posts when youre a complete fucking psychopath who convinces himself that he knows what hes talking about. Im not trying to gaslight you. Im saying you actually have to put in the time and effort into training and dieting instead of thinking youll even get close to half my physique in 12 weeks. Youre just some ugly loser who gets no girls who cant even put in the work to make gains.

Attachments

• 20230128_080444.jpg
    20230128_080444.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230128-075953_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128-075953_Gallery.jpg
    704.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230128-080046_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128-080046_Gallery.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
And thats me rn at 12% bf 194 i think. Lets see what you look like in the next 12 weeks vs me. Since ill be done my cut at around 188lbs or so
Screenshot 20230128 081459 Gallery

And thats me rn at 12% bf 194 i think. Lets see what you look like in the next 12 weeks vs me. Since ill be done my cut at around 188lbs or soView attachment 2057544
Keep on seething incel, i’m nt and get bitches solely to my game and looks irl, while you fuck white landwhale from tinder and still live in your mom basement at 28, i’m enjoying life with regular htb+ girls living alone in my own paid apartement and generating a good wage.
Soon within may, i will as well bodymog you to the grave. And you’ll have nothing above me.
All you are saying is nonsense, i tought you were gonna give me dieting advices or prevent me against some stuffs i should be careful about while running tren. That’s low

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Keep on seething incel, i’m nt and get bitches solely to my game and looks irl, while you fuck white landwhale from tinder and still live in your mom basement at 28, i’m enjoying life with regular htb+ girls living alone in my own paid apartement and generating a good wage.
Soon within may, i will as well bodymog you to the grave. And you’ll have nothing above me.
All you are saying is nonsense, i tought you were gonna give me dieting advices or prevent me against some stuffs i should be careful about while running tren. That’s low
Im better looking than you with a better body u ugly fuck lol. Even post steroids ill be better than you, ape. Guess you need to be nt because no girls will ever find you hot or approach in public

Im better looking than you with a better body u ugly fuck lol. Even post steroids ill be better than you, ape. Guess you need to be nt because no girls will ever find you hot or approach in public
You’re a kid i’m 10 years younger than you yet i’m smarter and a less self hating. I’m gl too, i wzs ratee htn a year ago borderline chadlite, i’ve only been looksmaxxing since and i’ve good result with foids.

• +1
Him having a 5 psl face
you call that bloated monstrosity with that mop of hair 5 psl ? :ROFLMAO:
probably larping his height too
leave that shit to professionals.
i guess its not rocket science but professional people with education and years experience about it can give better advice.
where do I find these professionals ?
so let me get this straight...
extremely high IQ , followed

btw, why don't people just run var and nothing else ?
var is 15 times as strong as test , and oral
its the safest steroid there is

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq
You’re a kid i’m 10 years younger than you yet i’m smarter and a less self hating. I’m gl too, i wzs ratee htn a year ago borderline chadlite, i’ve only been looksmaxxing since and i’ve good result with foids.
youre 16?
you arent gl, you look like a monkey and rates on here with that htn chadlite shit for black is bullshit. plenty of retards think im a full blown tyrone so youre most likely ltn

youre 16?
you arent gl, you look like a monkey and rates on here with that htn chadlite shit for black is bullshit. plenty of retards think im a full blown tyrone so youre most likely ltn
Get the fuck out of my thread you old ugly self hating boomer,
Never did surgery and i get more bitches than you do at my age. I’m 19
When i will be your age i will be rich and more muscular than you ever will

Get the fuck out of my thread you old ugly self hating boomer,
Never did surgery and i get more bitches than you do at my age. I’m 19
When i will be your age i will be rich and more muscular than you ever will
sure ugly

Var isnt safer you fool. Try 500mgs of var as a cruise and see what happens

• Woah
yes he wears lifts but he is 6'3 barefoot.
we only know he's 6'3 cuz he told us that
none of us have seen him/measured him irl
remember , this is a blackpill site and he's a looksmaxxer ,so he knows that he should fraud his height else everyone here will call him a 6/6'1 manlet
known youtubers i gues...
those mofos won't talk to me even if I agree to pay them
you mean derek / doucette ?

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Var isnt safer you fool. Try 500mgs of var as a cruise and see what happens
Var is literally given to kids/burn victims/cancer patients etc
only steroid which is also used in medicine
only drawback is it will destroy your HDL , and slightly hepatotoxic , like all orals

who the hell does 500mg var , you only need like 20-40mg
@callisto thoughts ?

Last edited:
those mofos won't talk to me even if I agree to pay them
you mean derek / doucette ?
yeah i guess. i dont train so i dont know shit jfl. but derek doesnt really give advice about physical training does he? he is mostly focused on biological aspect of bodybuilding.

• +1
but derek doesnt really give advice about physical training does he? he is mostly focused on biological aspect of bodybuilding.
He ran every compound known to man , and also studied the pharmacology in depth about them
probably the smartest roidcell in existence

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

test is a dirty compound imo. makes you look bloated and watery. dht is where the angularism and sharp features come around. unfortunately it comes with hairloss risk. but if you are on gear and are not ine of the rare cases that feel great on nandrolone solo, always put 50-150mg test/week into a cycle. otherwise you really will feel lethargic + low libido after ~4-6 weeks of any steroid/sarm

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and makeme183
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
To any lurker reading this thread and planning to do the same as me. Read this it’s really important or you’ll fuck yourself up.

@callisto I did my researches on 19nor steroids, i learned that it heavily supress the test level, and it will still stay in your system up to 6 months after you come out of it or 18 months i can’t say which of my sources is right.
Consequently even if you pct, you won’t get back your testosterone untill all the tren is gone, so you’ll lose all your gains strenght energy, libidi for all this period

I think i will change my plans, i will buy some hcg, and 2 more test e vials.
Blast my tren, then when i’m done, i’ll cruise at 150mg a week for an undeterminated period of time(untill the tren is entirely suppressed) . I will do my pct after that and will inject hcg 2 weeks prior to my pct, i’ll take nolvadex like this every day for 5 weeks.40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg/10mg

Thanks you brother, you saved me on this one. Strangely enough, almost no one on either youtube, or forum warned me about this about tren, i had to really dig trough to find this crucial information.

Now the real question is will i be able to get back my natural testosterone level after cruising?🤔.
I’d like your advices on this one. Thanks again mate

Post in thread 'No lean bodybuilders are incel'
https://looksmax.org/threads/no-lean-bodybuilders-are-incel.606507/post-10406458

I’m kinda forced to blast and cruise if i want to use tren e. Now that i know that i can get my natural test level back, and i can keep my fertility.
will do mate, do you recommend me anything for the cruising? , i read so thread where some dude blasted like crazy for 10 years up to 1g of tren a week, and recovered fully his natural test level.

If i cruise at a good decent dosage i shouldn’t have to worry about my e2 right?

What do you think of cruising @nikeair270

tagging juice heads:chad:

@Blackgymmax @Soalian @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @forevergymcelling @rdsky @badg96 @BrahminBoss @Schönling @Biggdink @fogdart @whiteissuperior @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @Thomas DOM @GetShrekt
Me no juicer I just followed the cult of bodybuild. Tren is indeed the ichor of the gods, it turns scrawny twinks and nerds like Layne Norton into bodybuilders, that alone speaks volumes to its power.

the primary reason why @androgenic is the most iconic roider in this forum is because he is the only person who posted his body on this forum.

Him having a 5 psl face, really big delts and his height helped too but i have yet to see a roider who posted his body in this forum other than him. (couldnt find another person even in the old threads)
Chadkhan or whatever was his username, posted his physique. It was top tier tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
20lbs of fucking muscle in 12 weeks. Holy fucking shit i hope nobody takes your advice and gets fat. post your peak physique RIGHT NOW to show us your claims. Im sick of you guys giving garbage advice while perfectly knowing that you're a novice as well
Everyone who takes 500 test looks 100% natty unless they bulk for atleast 2 years given they dont have a base. Most dudes who take 500 test just loook like a slightly better natty and ill provide a video
Can I PM u?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax