My GF is in the living room with me watching YouTube videos of people dancing and cooking. Send us some appropriate questions and we will answer!

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title. I will reword or ignore inappropriate questions to something more family-friendly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and chaddyboi66
"No!"

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
@Sprinkles @chaddyboi66 @IMOGYOU @IncelBully @Icon @goo25 @Kamui @klip11

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Does your girlfriend consider her self a good listener?

@WanderingBurro

Has she ever dated a black man? Or had sex with a black man?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Looksmaxxer20, rand anon and 2 others
you finally met your long distance "gf" (lol) IRL?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
  • JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and Sprinkles
knock her out and post a video of it on here

is she virgin

Will she want to open the relationship in the future?

Why?

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
when marriage
are we invited?

nigga thinking having a girlfriend is an exclusive other worldly experience

did you ever fuck very large bbc penises ? At least 10 inches ? Can you send pictures of your pussy on looksmax.org for incels to enjoy ? Is xangsane anime filtered in real life ? Do you think cp should be finally legalized ?

She always listens to me and is there to offer me advice. She's also the type that's very in tune with me
I asked her "do you find black guys attractive" and "who did you see before me"
She said that "she doesn't find black guys attractive" and "she has seen some Arab guys before on first dates, but she cut them off because they didn't want anything serious or marriage right now"
shes ethnic who cares if she got blacked lol
don't say that
you finally met your long distance "gf" (lol) IRL?
She is my GF yes
knock her out and post a video of it on here
no.
Just why.
nigga thinking having a girlfriend is an exclusive other worldly experience
it's a wonderful experience.
did you ever fuck very large bbc penises ? At least 10 inches ? Can you send pictures of your pussy on looksmax.org for incels to enjoy ? Is xangsane anime filtered in real life ? Do you think cp should be finally legalized ?
I'm not gonna read that out.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
She always listens to me and is there to offer me advice. She's also the type that's very in tune with me

She said that "she doesn't find black guys attractive" and "she has seen some Arab guys before on first dates, but she cut them off because they didn't want anything serious or marriage right now"

don't say that

She is my GF yes

no.

Just why.

Is this your first gf lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

don't say that

She is my GF yes

no.

Just why.

Soy

• JFL
Ask her if she, or other girls, like "Hunter Eyes" or if it's male gaze.

Ask her if she, or other girls, like "Hunter Eyes" or if it's male gaze.
Give me some examples of hunter eyes VS eyes you think are female gazed and I will show her on my phone

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo

don't say that

She is my GF yes

no.

Just why.

CcZ_PDoUsAAVB8o.jpg

why do you like your girlfriend to get railed by bbc while you watch and masturbate in the corner?

• JFL
maxresdefault.jpg

Which eyes does she like best. The middle?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Zeyn, Graham and 2 others
gonna pass on reading out that question

Who is this?

we've been together since the beginning of the year.
the man who is truly satisfying your gf

the man who is truly satisfying your gf
maxresdefault.jpg

Which eyes does she like best. The middle?
why do you like your girlfriend to get railed by bbc while you watch and masturbate in the corner?
get ready for it again nigga, give it 4 months max. who wanna place bets
No, ask your girlfriend "why?".
when marriage
are we invited?
Is this your first gf lmfao
You dont even have a gf schizo

These aren't questions by the way I'm just saving threads and bumping this one

Ask her how she would react if you called her mommy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My GF is in the living room with me watching YouTube videos of people dancing and cooking.​

wtf is this sims 4 ahhh activity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, schizo echochamber and Xangsane
Do you have a sex video with your gf

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
this nigga is probably so analytical and robotic with his gf. i cant even imagine him having sex

"so babe, is the angle and curvature of my erection appropriate in this setting to achieve an orgasm?" ah nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Xangsane and TsarTsar444
i prefer the q and a with your mom

• Love it
this nigga is probably so analytical and robotic with his gf. i cant even imagine him having sex

"so babe, is the angle and curvature of my erection appropriate in this setting to achieve an orgasm?" ah nigga
I am not a robot

He is probably discussing the dimensions of commercial airplane wings with her as we speak

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Xangsane and Deleted member 30552
What are her thoughts on curries? :feelsthink: Around what PSL/looks level/smv does the western curry hve to be to get an arab girl, based on what sheโ€™s seen, if she has seen any couples like that ofc

What are her thoughts on curries? :feelsthink: Around what PSL/looks level/smv does the western curry hve to be to get an arab girl, based on what sheโ€™s seen, if she has seen any couples like that ofc
"not into them and good luck getting with Arab girls. Kiss this Afro-Arab ass"
He is probably discussing the dimensions of commercial airplane wings with her as we speak
I can show her a plane crash video. We're still watching concert videos of people dancing

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and rand anon
"not into them and good luck getting with Arab girls. Kiss this Afro-Arab ass"

I can show her a plane crash video. We're still watching concert videos of people dancing
Why so mean?? :feelspepo:

• So Sad
This is a question for her @Xangsane, WHY IS SHE A MEANIE :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
She said "what are they doing in (our country of origin), they are everywhere. they're frankly unattractive too"

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back