My grandma getting a stroke made me realized how shit life really is

all philosophies are just massive copes tbh
except fucking nihilism but if you accept that shit you will rope
Religion is not bad cope imo. Gives u purpose in life and rules to abide by. It may be restricting but it's worth it for the peace of mind

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and goat2x
This is why living till you old and to die in battle is the most based way to go
Tfw you live in the 21st century Europe so no battles to die in, no glory possible to die for, you are forced to wageslave and die in a care home at 90 years old having achieved nothing in life, because the former isn’t possible anymore:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and goat2x
Religion is not bad cope imo. Gives u purpose in life and rules to abide by. It may be restricting but it's worth it for the peace of mind
one of the most obvs copes

but its just cope end of the day if oyu are in the verge you will fall back all the time

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Jason Voorhees
Nothing

you are either coping or roping, high iq philosophers over thousands of years from all continents tried to figure this out, they havent come to a conlusion,

so i will not come to one either

accept reality or if you think its fair just quit it is what it is
just quit pill hitting me hard daily :feelsokman:
I guess you just gotta make the best of it. Perhaps if you don't resent normies you could dedicate your life to helping them. idk what I'll do tho. Just experience things I guess, do what makes you happy, make relations with people. What else is there to do? lol

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
elab (genuinely)
the ethical theory that pleasure (in the sense of the satisfaction of desires) is the highest good and proper aim of human life

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
exactly, so stop wasting time on this forum and get a life XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Looks234, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
We must cope with life I guess
I'm 5'5 and dravidian, balding this early in my age. Most people will never live their prime years to their fullest because they are simply not good looking, weren't born rich or were born indian.

Even worse if you were a truecel all those years and then get old and just wish you had ended it sooner. Brootal tbh
you’re 5’10 chaddam after bf loss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, volcelfatcel and goat2x
and yea op, life is pain esp in this age

no sense of community, wealth gap growing, people are toxic and hate each other, never been a more divisive time in politics

on top of that women hate you if you’re sub chad, government is against you and so is society

but crying about it does fuck all

we’re all gonna make it autismic bros:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and goat2x
yea bro gonna grow 5 inches after bf loss

marwari millionaire trait 5 inch ll
man stop larping, you sent me your face you’re not dravidian :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, turkproducer and goat2x
who dou you hold in the highest regard tbh??
i like the "ancient" ones couldnt pick one, i like most of them from that era

wbu?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
and yea op, life is pain esp in this age

no sense of community, wealth gap growing, people are toxic and hate each other, never been a more divisive time in politics

on top of that women hate you if you’re sub chad, government is against you and so is society

but crying about it does fuck all

we’re all gonna make it autismic bros:LOL:
whats making it even mean? jfl

you get to be a bipolar schizo tarnished oldcel like amnesia thinking about pussy 24/7

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Baldingman1998, buckchadley31 and 2 others
exactly, so stop wasting time on this forum and get a life XD
why would it be better if i got a life?

and your one to talk you are tarnished psl 1 hapa, the only thing kept you from rope is below baboon iq

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and volcelfatcel
i like the "ancient" ones couldnt pick one, i like most of them from that era

wbu?
the ones who where against philosophy jfl

• JFL

you get to be a bipolar schizo tarnished oldcel like amnesia thinking about pussy 24/7
32 year old amnesia eating junk food and fucking beckies off tinder selling stocks

What an epic life

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person

meaning of life isn’t ascending w/ looks 100%

this guy needs psilocybin @TsarTsar444 :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and goat2x
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 11053
the purpose of life is leading the Aryan race, spreading the Aryan spirit, and having multitudes of Aryan progeny! :love::love:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
the ethical theory that pleasure (in the sense of the satisfaction of desires) is the highest good and proper aim of human life
is it not?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 11053
It is what it is, everything seems pointless since in the end everyone dies, I kinda feel bad I'm wasting so much of my youth thinking about all this trivial shit instead of just trying to enjoy life before I die.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Baldingman1998, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 10987 and goat2x
@kjsbdfiusdf PUFAs did it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
btw idgaf if some yall motherfuckers laugh at my relative is at the verge of dying lol
(yours gonna die too anyways)

thats not the porpuse of this thread

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Tfw you live in the 21st century Europe so no battles to die in, no glory possible to die for, you are forced to wageslave and die in a care home at 90 years old having achieved nothing in life, because the former isn’t possible anymore:feelsbadman:
Yeah
Adventure is over
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 5189 and goat2x
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, goat2x and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
so tf is ur aim in life if its not pleasure
@PrestonYnot kinda agree with this tbh
ppl believe in religions due to pleasures like believing in after life etc

if it wasnt pleasurable for them they wouldnt do it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 11053
good for the masses, not for the individual tbh
But why ? i don't think it's in any way beneficial to think more then what's helpfull. wether individually our in groups

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13094
But why ? i don't think it's in any way beneficial to think more then what's helpfull. wether individually our in groups
thats the definition of cope (your ignoring reality just because of the seek of your well being)

its human nature to discover whats more than given always, we are kinda like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10913
You can't have everyone in society trying to live out their hedonistic dreams, you need people to carry out menial jobs which are often unpleasant among other things.

It's not a practical philosophy if practiced by most people but I do beleive that purpose of live is the pursuit of pleasure, whether it's short term or long term.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and goat2x
All humans should rope at once and end this fucking misery

• So Sad
You can't have everyone in society trying to live out their hedonistic dreams, you need people to carry out menial jobs which are often unpleasant among other things.

It's not a practical philosophy if practiced by most people but I do beleive that purpose of live is the pursuit of pleasure, whether it's short term or long term.
fax
these kind of philosophy would only work for the rich ans shit

imagine if curry janitors knew this they would quit and probs even rope who would do their job

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6273
It’s all about neurotransmitters tbh. There’s 5’5 curries out there happier than Amnesia despite having less sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6273, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
It’s all about neurotransmitters tbh. There’s 5’5 curries out there happier than Amnesia despite having less sex.
probs a bit iq aswell and upbringing lets be real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 11053, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Amnesia spent thousands on surgery
All to eat junk food, sell stocks, and fuck mediocre beckies off tinder.

Never began for his brain

• JFL
Reactions: studiocel, SadLivwr, Gaia262 and 4 others

ye its not practicial from the perspective of the slave rulers. but if you're not with them then there's no problem with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Amnesia spent thousands on surgery
All to eat junk food, sell stocks, and fuck mediocre beckies off tinder.

Never began for his brain
It sounds so brutal when said like this:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and volcelfatcel