My grandma getting a stroke made me realized how shit life really is

Yes but it's an innate thing within all humans to desire what's pleasurable, even if you're religious the reason you might restrict certain pleasurable acts is because you beleive in the afterlife you'll be rewarded with something greater or more pleasurable.
Is it not authenticity instead of pleasure?

I couldn’t find a single article backing up your claim.

So you agree with me on this?

If it as you say nothing i honestly doubt we would even be in this condition. Everything forces us to accept that life has meaning so why wouldn't it then? Idk if you hold darwinists views, I personally don't but would you say that from an evolutionary view it's beneficial for mankind to hold a meaning in life? If this is the case then why would it be false for darwinists regard everything that's beneficial as a truth..

This begs the question can something that isn't pragmatically beneficial ever be the truth?

It works because it's the truth. That's the confirmation. It's not like i ignore something that is known for something more pleasant, if you say i do.. then what do I ignore? . For me to ever function as a human being forces me to accept that life has meaning.
agree on what?

this doesnt even make any sense, like i said non philosophy and religion good for the masses
its beneficial for the masses to hold meaning for life yeah i agree, not everything benefical is the truth and it will get disproven as the years go by
i dont think anything is the goal of life, when most ppl didnt have religion or din have iq to comprehend family they made up families because of no condoms and human urges lol

yes it could be, because it probably trascends than humanity

thats not a confirmation, if i said something that cant be disproven or either proven would u accept it? and it even goes back to the humanity arguement

you are ignoring something thats more realistic but not more pleasent even doe it has more evidence as of right now

yes i agree you are either coping or roping i said it already

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and volcelfatcel
Is it not authenticity instead of pleasure?
Well I would say pleasure definitely plays a role, I know the bible describes heaven as a land of milk and honey (i.e pleasurable things)

I googled what the Quran says and I got this.
"
Each person lives near to the Lord in a garden (3:15) of perpetual bliss (13:23), with flowing springs (88:10–16), and flowing rivers (5:119) of incorruptible water and unchangeable milk (47:15). Each garden is the width of the whole heavens and earth (3:133).

In each garden is a mansion (9:72), a high throne (88:10–16) of dignity (52:20) in a grove of cool shade (36:56–57), an adorned couch (18:31), rows of cushions, rich carpets spread out, a cup (Q88:10–16) full of wine (52:23), and every meat (52:22) and fruit (Q36:56–57) that is like the food on Earth (Q2:25). Each person is adorned in golden and pearl bracelets (Q35:33) and green garments of fine silk and brocade (Q18:31).

Both men and women will have beautiful and pure spouses (Q2:25, Q4:57), accompanied by any children that did not go to Jahannam (Q52:21), and attended to by servant-boys with the spotless appearance similar to a protected pearls (Q52:24). The Believers Men will get untouched (Q55:56) virgin companions of equal age (56:35-38) and have large, beautiful eyes (37:48).

Jannah is described as an eternal dwelling (Q3:136), with its supreme felicity and greatest bliss being God's good pleasure"

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Well I would say pleasure definitely plays a role, I know the bible describes heaven as a land of milk and honey (i.e pleasurable things)

"
Each person lives near to the Lord in a garden (3:15) of perpetual bliss (13:23), with flowing springs (88:10–16), and flowing rivers (5:119) of incorruptible water and unchangeable milk (47:15). Each garden is the width of the whole heavens and earth (3:133).

In each garden is a mansion (9:72), a high throne (88:10–16) of dignity (52:20) in a grove of cool shade (36:56–57), an adorned couch (18:31), rows of cushions, rich carpets spread out, a cup (Q88:10–16) full of wine (52:23), and every meat (52:22) and fruit (Q36:56–57) that is like the food on Earth (Q2:25). Each person is adorned in golden and pearl bracelets (Q35:33) and green garments of fine silk and brocade (Q18:31).

Both men and women will have beautiful and pure spouses (Q2:25, Q4:57), accompanied by any children that did not go to Jahannam (Q52:21), and attended to by servant-boys with the spotless appearance similar to a protected pearls (Q52:24). The Believers Men will get untouched (Q55:56) virgin companions of equal age (56:35-38) and have large, beautiful eyes (37:48).

Jannah is described as an eternal dwelling (Q3:136), with its supreme felicity and greatest bliss being God's good pleasure"
both islam and christianity describes after life (heaven) as a life that transcends your earth life
fax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Has she been vaccinated?

• +1
Reactions: lutte and goat2x
agree on what?

this doesnt even make any sense, like i said non philosophy and religion good for the masses
its beneficial for the masses to hold meaning for life yeah i agree, not everything benefical is the truth and it will get disproven as the years go by
i dont think anything is the goal of life, when most ppl didnt have religion or din have iq to comprehend family they made up families because of no condoms and human urges lol

yes it could be, because it probably trascends than humanity

thats not a confirmation, if i said something that cant be disproven or either proven would u accept it? and it even goes back to the humanity arguement

you are ignoring something thats more realistic but not more pleasent even doe it has more evidence as of right now

orospu

• JFL
Did anyone in your family try to talk her out of it?
yea me, but she had problems before (she was mentally handicapped)

basically she sucked up everything what the govornment said, even doe after the 1st vaccine she felt bad and i told her not to do it 100 times, but honestly she is just idk how should i say it
but she is a mental level of 1st grader honestly, its sad but it is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Bewusst
yea me, but she had problems before (she was mentally handicapped)

basically she sucked up everything what the govornment said, even doe after the 1st vaccine she felt bad and i told her not to do it 100 times, but honestly she is just idk how should i say it
but she is a mental level of 1st grader honestly, its sad but it is what it is
Cruel world

At least you tried tho

• +1
Reactions: lutte and goat2x
my grandma got a stroke today , she likely wont talk normal ever again, half of her face was drooping down it was brutal

when i drove home i had a long ass elliot rodger thinking

why are we even living life, life is so shit its pure suffering , you wage slave everyday, you see your loved ones dying, you maybe get bullied if your ugly,or you rot at home like abused lonely anumal, age like shit just to what? lol maybe you can eat a slize of pizza end of the day :soy:

fucking hell
Brutal. And its way more brutal for others. The question is, Why? We can bullshit one another all day and night with medical explanations, scientific facts, and waste of time researches, but that question will remain unresolved to the ones that care.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and goat2x
agree on what?
I didn´t entirely understand what you meant there but it sounded like you agreed that we can´t do or find more out outside of our limit. For all of time. So not just today and maybe yesterday we can.
not everything benefical is the truth and it will get disproven as the years go by
I disagree on this. There is a meaning for life for we are hardwired to do so. According to someone like Heidegger the move towards authenticity is the goal of life. we´re ought to live a certain way, rejecting this or parts of it means we get unrooted from or own existence. Anything that would cause this could never be the truth or close to it. I too hold this view.

I believe it´s a requirement that truth is beneficial.
Yes if it´s beneficial. I would´ve imo that´s the confirmation.
What´s more realistic then the authentic way humans are ought to think? i personally don't think there is such a thing
meh i wouldn't agree on this view. It's either the move I make towards the authenticity or be derooted from it. I regard coping more with sophism.

Last edited:

"

The main reason heaven is a place is within our creed a higher place is because it should be a more authentic place in regards to the earth for closeness to God is what makes heaven more noble place to be.

I didn´t entirely understand what you meant there but it sounded like you agreed that we can´t do or find more out outside of our limit. For all of time. So not just today and maybe yesterday we can.

I disagree on this. There is a meaning for life for we are hardwired to do so. According to someone like Heidegger the move towards authenticity is the goal of life. we´re ought to live a certain way, rejecting this or parts of it means we get unrooted from or own existence. Anything that would cause this could never be the truth or close to it. I too hold this view.

What´s more realistic then the authentic way humans are ought to think? i personally don't think there is such a think.

meh i wouldn't agree on this view. It's either the move I make towards the authenticity or be derooted from it. I regard coping more with sophism.
whats the hardwire? to reproduce? i addressed it already in my previous reply, if most humans accepted the fact that nothing matters we would rope yeah, but i look at humans as an unsifnigicant figure,
whats humans ough to think anyways? i dont really understand what u mean

there could be lot of more beneficial things human could do to more succesfully reproduce and inhabit earth but we still dont do it, what does that tell you?

and u debunked yourself, you really said that humans are just evolved to think a certain way there fore the is no original meaning any ways
so there fore your point is just the opposite of what ur saying

the others i answered already on the other reply

ur coping with meaning for the sake of it, its just what it is better than acceotung reality for existence i agree

What´s more realistic then the authentic way humans are ought to think? i personally don't think there is such a thing

No its just you just made wrong arguements
saying things like you cant prove it wrong so why not believe it

one of the most obvs copes

but its just cope end of the day if oyu are in the verge you will fall back all the time

it is what it is
Not a cope tbh faith creates very meaningful life :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

The main reason heaven is a place is within our creed a higher place is because it should be a more authentic place in regards to the earth for closeness to God is what makes heaven more noble place to be.
my man your completely twisting and derailing the converstation

i dont really understand whats the point of replies like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
my man your completely twisting and derailing the converstation

i dont really understand whats the point of replies like this
man this was for that africanguy lol whatever.

• +1
man this was for that africanguy lol whatever.
i know but he was generally right,

he told u heaven is more pleasurable than earth which is generally right, both in christianity and islam

the feels you get, the things you get etc

but you talked about sum irrelevant things really like what heaven is and why its more pleasurable "so you agreed"
i mean u can feel free to reply whatever but thats my opinion

• +1
i know but he was generally right,

he told u heaven is more pleasurable than earth which is generally right, both in christianity and islam

the feels you get, the things you get etc

but you talked about sum irrelevant things really like what heaven is and why its more pleasurable "so you agreed"
i mean u can feel free to reply whatever but thats my opinion
Yea because he mentioned that the goal of life was to get pleasure. I don't hold this view so asked him if it's authenticity or pleasure that we seeked. I answered him with that in mind.

• +1
bro thats sad but there is also good things in life, keep going, treat people well and dont let your mind be consumed by hate, anger and negativity. Life is already hard, you dont need to make things even harder.

• +1
there could be lot of more beneficial things human could do to more succesfully reproduce and inhabit earth but we still dont do it, what does that tell you?
idk tbh..
and u debunked yourself, you really said that humans are just evolved to think a certain way there fore the is no original meaning any ways
so there fore your point is just the opposite of what ur saying
yea.. i don't hold that mankind evolved out of an animals. having meaning of life should've always been the case for us. If i used it i retract the word that we evolved to think like this.

whats the hardwire? to reproduce? i addressed it already in my previous reply, if most humans accepted the fact that nothing matters we would rope yeah, but i look at humans as an unsifnigicant figure,
whats humans ough to think anyways? i dont really understand what u mean
We´re suposed to hold that life has meaning, the reverse could never be more truthful this for we'd be derooted from everything.
ur coping with meaning for the sake of it, its just what it is better than acceotung reality for existence i agree
but what is this reality then i am neglecting?? idk if you answered it or not, if you did can you quote the sentence again?

• +1
idk tbh..

yea.. i don't hold that mankind evolved out of an animals. having meaning of life should've always been the case for us. If i used it i retract the word that we evolved to think like this.

We´re suposed to hold that life has meaning, the reverse could never be more truthful this for we'd be derooted from everything.

but what is this reality then i am neglecting?? idk if you answered it or not, if you did can you quote the sentence again?
well it does tell you that we certainly arent that beneficial as u tryna make it out really lol
therefore is it really the truth?

so you think we were created this way, but most abrahamic religions go against darwinism so i dont really understand what u tryna make tbh
your arguement would turn out into a religion debate which i dont wanna do rn maybe next time

ye i know but that doesnt really mean anything i explained it already

ur neglegting evidence for the meaning of nothingness really you just look at a tunnel like u said you dont like philosophers who arent anti philosophy lol

listen i think we had a fun discussion but i appriciate u tryna change my mind if u wanted to not just tryna argue for the sake of it

i will get back to this issue in the future i just need time

• +1

"

where are the white stacy virgin concubines with regenerating hymens that you get to fuck with your ever-growing palm tree dick? @Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Baldingman1998 and goat2x
ye i get that i mean we can discover more and more about life in the future years but thats fallacious thinking

you will probably never discover the meaning of life because lets be real, its probably nothing.

confirming this is difficult doe, but thinking it otherwise until its proven when the thing your believing in isnt proven at all is coping
meaning of life is life

• +1
listen i think we had a fun discussion but i appriciate u tryna change my mind if u wanted to not just tryna argue for the sake of it

i will get back to this issue in the future i just need time
hmm okay, legit had no intention to make a arguments it began after the quote i made asking for a explenation i'd guess.
But why ? i don't think it's in any way beneficial to think more then what's helpfull. wether individually our in groups
Would've been better to just point out that masses are made of persons. That would've been a shorter answer. In the end we wouldn't change each others mind so yea. The argument with in regards of darwinism like i said i retract if i made it. Certainly i don't believe in it. As for the reason i used it was that even from that perspective a meaning for life should be holded as truth. It's my understanding that darwinists regard anything that's beneficial for survival as truth, that's why i used it.
ur neglegting evidence for the meaning of nothingness
Yea i don't hold that there is strong evidence for this.
like u said you dont like philosophers who arent anti philosophy lol
haha yea i honestly don't. Most of them I see as a waste of time. The only one i like from Europe is Heidegger. That's it i believe..\

• +1
400 weeks looksmaxxing 1 Meeks subliminal

Screenshot 20210417 215025
Screenshot 20210628 231842

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x and Looks234
Once you are born it's only downhill from there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455 and goat2x
life is gud...

think positive at least you are not a straving african child that gets raped everyday

• JFL
Once you are born it's only downhill from there.
my 6-12 :love: i should've getting hit by a light at age 13. would've been a happy birthday gift.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
life is too brutal

• +1
whats making it even mean? jfl

you get to be a bipolar schizo tarnished oldcel like amnesia thinking about pussy 24/7
he would be depressed without this forum tbh
at least this place gives him sort of a progress counter

"

dnrd much but pleasure is only good when you have to work for it. if you dont use your brain and body they rot and you get brain disease and grow weaker earlier.
life is just making up goals so you dont rope

• +1
my grandma got a stroke today , she likely wont talk normal ever again, half of her face was drooping down it was brutal

why are we even living life, life is so shit its pure suffering , you wage slave everyday, you see your loved ones dying, you maybe get bullied if your ugly,or you rot at home like abused lonely anumal, age like shit just to what? lol maybe you can eat a slize of pizza end of the day :soy:

fucking hell

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”​

― Friedrich Nietzsche

• +1
thats the definition of cope (your ignoring reality just because of the seek of your well being)

its human nature to discover whats more than given always, we are kinda like that
Definitely one of the better threads i read this week, but i only disagree on this. Coping is accepting reality and trying find a new way to deal with that reality. But imo this definition only applies if the cope is good and if you are true to yourself and not one like religion.

• +1

fucking hell
my grandma died 6 months ago because she was pushed off to the side for "covid" patients.

• +1
No such thing as a happy ending in this life.

• +1

fucking hell
lol my granma die, didnt give a shit